Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Hi ladies! A million congrats Anake! So very happy for you!

What else have I missed? I had to take a break from the Internet for a while. I felt like it was really making this whole journey super intense... Googling every symptom, searching hundreds of pregnancy charts, seeing Facebook friend after Facebook friend announce their pregnancies online.... I just needed a little break to get some perspective.

Feeling much better now, taking this whole process a day at a time and doing my best not to feel frustrated or discouraged. CD 2 now, and staying optimistic for this cycle!:flower:

What's new with everyone?

Thanks Wugz!! I'm glad everything is good with you. We were wondering what happened to you :)

Nausea and exhaustion has been kicking me in the ass lately.

I hear you guys when you say you want to take a break. Honestly we were not really trying that hard in December and it just happened. So who knows! I mean you can see how many times we actually BD'd and one just worked. I still think I O'd on December 10th, so that would mean I conceived right when DH grandma died. Maybe she was guiding the baby to us on her way out.

@ftmommy fx for ya!

I'll still be charting and opk'ing, but I already told my fiance since I seem regulated, we probably should just dtd next wednesday, skip thursday, then dtd fri&sat, skip sun, then monday for good measure. The opk will be for cross checking, and other than those specific days, just bd when we want. It's still "planning" but at least it's not waiting for what a chart or a stick says - I know those days will cover us.

Oh and I finally watched the great sperm race. Pretty neat. I had seen something else on you tube, but it was all scientific like computer animated to look like what really goes on, that was neat too but no narrative.

Oh and I finally watched the great sperm race. Pretty neat. I had seen something else on you tube, but it was all scientific like computer animated to look like what really goes on, that was neat too but no narrative.

I think that was on TV here awhile ago.

So happy to hear from you again Wugz :hugs:

Saturday I had one stripe of red and then nothing it would have ben 8 DPO so I thought for sure IB well BFN that last two days and now last night and this morning I have brown and light pink when I wipe :nope: SO sad. The weird thing is that my boobs hurt sooo bad and they have never hurt before. Today would be 12 DPO so Im HOPING HOPING HOPING maybe last night into today is IB and it will be gone tomorrow :winkwink: unfortunately though something deep down is telling me the :witch: will be here any day now :cry:

FX for you confetti!!

If AF does show for me, I might be taking a break like Wugz did. Not use OPKs take a break from the internet and just relax and have fun this next month, I told DH maybe we could just make sure to BD 3-4 times a week to make sure we're covered and then wait it out without symptom spotting and going all crazy, who knows....we will see!

Taking some time to really take it down a notch will help so much. My DH was getting worried about the effect all this was having on me... Rushing to the computer to google every twinge I felt, getting so depressed when AF came... We just had a really good talk that if it happens this month, great, but if it takes some time, it's not the end of the world. It will happen! Positive thoughts to all of you! :dust:

Anake hope your nausea eases.

Angel seems that your temps are behaving now hope this cycle is the one.

Wugz I finally decided that we will try and not plan bding nxt month and I will not use chepie opks only the digital ones they take less time and it is either a smiliey face or not.

Ft mommy if you feel that you need a break do so maybe you will end up preg not knowing how. If not at least you can restart ttc with more energy cause it is so draining.

Temp is going up no spotting yet so if I am 12dpo it is a very good sign.

Tmi ahead

Lots of lotiony cm this morn usually before af I have eggwhite cm with spotting. Usually I always count with ff the dpos but this time I am really confused about the opks grrrrrrr.

So 10dpo or 12dpo?

I guess by teusday I shall know.

well ladies the witch got me :cry: I wasnt supposed to start until Friday so yesterday I was a little surprised, I guess I would rather be early than late and not pregnant though. On to cycle 5 we go. boo!!

So DH and I talked and for the next few months we are going to NTNP. I just think it will be easier on me. Im going to start working out more and eat more healthy try to get some energy back in me and if I get my BFP along the way then great! I will probbaly not be on here as much and we are not using OPK's or anything to do with "trying" we are gonna try our best to still BD 3-4 times a week but if we dont we're not gonna stress over it. Hopefully this will help us relax a little bit. We didnt try with our first and she happened in less than 2 months so who knows!!

I will still check back periodically to say hi and catch up with you ladies, I really hope we all get our BFP's soon!!

:dust: to all!!!

GL FTmommy! Enjoy yourself!

Confetti, chart looks great. I can't get a temp to stay up past 10 DPO!

Good morning ladies! Hardly any nausea this morning! Tried taking 100mg of B6 last night and that seemed to work :D I might actually get something done around the house today instead of lying on the couch.

1 week till my first doctors appointment and I might be able to hear the heartbeat then! and 21 days till my scan :D

How is everyone today?

Hello ladies! Confetti I have all my fingers crossed, and toes, for you! Fx &TX lol

I'm so excited for your appt coming up! You better update us! Tigger still has me worried!

Thanks ladies. I said that I would not test until teusday but nxt sunday is my father-in-laws bday. I really dont know what pressie to get him. A thought came to my mind that if only I had a bfp I would give him that as a surprise. My boobs are super veiny sign of af grrr why are nearly all preg symptoms signs of af.

Anake keep us informed xxxxxx for your beanie xxx

Thanks ladies. I said that I would not test until teusday but nxt sunday is my father-in-laws bday. I really dont know what pressie to get him. A thought came to my mind that if only I had a bfp I would give him that as a surprise. My boobs are super veiny sign of af grrr why are nearly all preg symptoms signs of af.

I will girl :) Everything looks great so far!

I know! I think it's the progesterone .... It causes boob tenderness and stuff - then early amounts of hcg mimic progesterone... It's SO annoying!

One more week til we try again! Really really hoping this month works! I've now had one complete normal cycle, and I've read SO many stories of women getting pg quickly after m/c...especially after their 1st "normal" cycle! I'm ready!
:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->