Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Thanks ladies. I said that I would not test until teusday but nxt sunday is my father-in-laws bday. I really dont know what pressie to get him. A thought came to my mind that if only I had a bfp I would give him that as a surprise. My boobs are super veiny sign of af grrr why are nearly all preg symptoms signs of af.

Anake keep us informed xxxxxx for your beanie xxx
I know! I think it's the progesterone .... It causes boob tenderness and stuff - then early amounts of hcg mimic progesterone... It's SO annoying!

One more week til we try again! Really really hoping this month works! I've now had one complete normal cycle, and I've read SO many stories of women getting pg quickly after m/c...especially after their 1st "normal" cycle! I'm ready!
:happydance:
I heard that too hope this will be your case.

Temp still up 11dpo or 13dpo no spotting yet but it is still early. I do not have af cramps only a feeling of fullness.

Yes it does! FX for you girl!

Well I can safely say the libido is back....holy sensation Batman! Upped my B6 because the nausea was really getting to me and I feel great. The only time I don't feel so good is right before taking my vitamins (guess it's worn off).

My friend just gave birth a month ago and she too was very very interestred in bding while preg. Her husband was hiding from her sometimes cause she sucked all his energy.

You know, I didn't get the pg libido with either of my boys- although my ex was probably why. By the time I found out I was pg with my youngest, I was already thinking about divorce :/

Before I got pregnant, we had been separated for over a year. I thought he had changed and we reunited. But, he didn't change, and by the time I regretted our getting back together, I found out I was preggo. So I stayed with the ass(excuse my language) throughout my pregnancy, but finally called it quits 10 months later. Best decision I ever made.

Now I have a great fiance, a wonderful Daddy to our boys. Jake was so young when Jay and I started dating that he was calling him daddy in a few months. Their real father is total scum. Always getting arrested, drug abuse, and was verbally and emotionally abusive to me - as for physically there was one incident, and he was also a massive liar and cheater. I married too young, at 20. But at least I have my boys, who mean the world to me, so I can't say I'd change the past.

Sorry for the mini novel of my life,lol. Now if I could just get the ass to sign the divorce papers, I could marry my soulmate. We've been together 5 1/2 yrs and want our union to be "officially recognized" by the gov't. We consider ourselves married anyhow. I'm just rambling on today huh? Sorry!

Angel so sorry for the tough past you had to go through. Like you said the good thing that came out are your wonderful kids.

We are here not only for ttc talk. I have never seen u girls but really wish we lived near. Since I have married I have lost loads of friends and the one I called friend was a backstabbing b****h. Everyone has baggage Angel but as long as you come out stronger than at least you have got something good from the experience.

My father died from leukemia when I was 15. I was not there when he passed away I was waiting in the balcony fir someone to come for me to see him but it was too late. I have learnt that familiy comes first in life.

Hope you get the divorce. Why dont you do something just you and him like a symbolic ceremony. That would be nice aaaaahh romance.

Angel you sound exactly like my best friend! She has 2 awesome kids with her asshole druggie husband and she's finally getting her divorce after 10 years because he hasn't responded to the papers he was served. She's been seeing this guy for the past 4 years and the kids call him dad and they even want to be adopted by him.

I definitely wish we all lived closer together, but I think that's why we get along so well, we're different, but we're going through the same stuff.

Sorry to hear about your Dad :(
I'm close to my parents, they live like 15 minutes from me. The boys stay with them every friday night since we both work. So they are close to them too. I can't imagine what that must be like.

:hugs:

It would be neat if we all lived closer! Especially if we all get pg soon! We would have a little play group!

The Nutty play group! Lol

Temp up no spotting still 12dpo or 14dpo. The last four or five cycles they where from 24-26 days so today I am like late?!

I will buy a test today but I will onlt test tomm morn so if I am preg I will give everyone a surprise tomm cause everyone knows I always have wine during a family do.

The Nutty play group! Lol

Temp up no spotting still 12dpo or 14dpo. The last four or five cycles they where from 24-26 days so today I am like late?!

I will buy a test today but I will onlt test tomm morn so if I am preg I will give everyone a surprise tomm cause everyone knows I always have wine during a family do.

OOOOHH!! Lookin good!! :thumbup:

I love the Nutty Play Group!

Thanks it came up immediately. And the test is not even an early detection one. I will retest in the morn to be sure and tomm I will post a pic of the test. It was only a 2hr hold and afternoon!

My dh is not happy until he sees a second test.

Thanks it came up immediately. And the test is not even an early detection one. I will retest in the morn to be sure and tomm I will post a pic of the test. It was only a 2hr hold and afternoon!

My dh is not happy until he sees a second test.

Pretty safe to say that one will be + too if you didn't even use FMU! So happy for you!! So that puts you around Sept 30th :D. Yay we can be month buddies!

Confetti, do you mind if I ask how your bd was timed? Like day before and day of o? Or every other day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->