Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I haven't tested, I was going to today if no af, but she came and went. I never even had a 1 day period even on bc. but it was really heavy Saturday when it started the a little spotting yesterday and now nothing. Could ib be really heavy like that??
Not usually, but it IS possible. If you google it you can find all sorts of info on it. I've read stories where women bled fairly heavy for 3 days, only to find out they were pregnant like a week later. It's not common, but does happen. Might be worth a test.

Well I just don't "feel" pregnant so I don't think that is what's going on.

Well I just don't "feel" pregnant so I don't think that is what's going on.

I didn't feel any real 'symptoms' until a week or so after I found out. My boobs had been tender for weeks before so that wasn't anything new.

Nausea is kicking me in the ass now :( Guess it doesn't help that I had a craving for Vietnamese food today!

YAY! We're finally going public with our pregnancy :D (About freeking time too!!). I just can't wait anymore, and it's become the worst kept secret anyways lol

mmm...my supper tonight consisted of a potatoe and edamame.

Ah, oh ok. I thought I remembered you saying you had a scam for 7wk5days, but that must have been my manager.

Temp seems to be settling if I am 10dpo tomm spotting may start. I will never use the chepie opks again maybe I will just buy the digital ones.

Temp seems to be settling if I am 10dpo tomm spotting may start. I will never use the chepie opks again maybe I will just buy the digital ones.

I wasted a total of 32$ on target opks. Ha! :growlmad:

I'm buying the 7 pk of digitals myself. If for some reason I miss my surge, which I don't think will happen, I will buy the dollar store ones, at least they don't give me all positives!

So this cycle also took to day 3 to drop below cover...although yesterday was right on it weird..

I'm getting worried about tigger. I pmd bmichaelson last month, she said she was busy and ntnp. I think I'll try to message wugz too. I think it email alerts you when you have a message.

Hi ladies! A million congrats Anake! So very happy for you!

What else have I missed? I had to take a break from the Internet for a while. I felt like it was really making this whole journey super intense... Googling every symptom, searching hundreds of pregnancy charts, seeing Facebook friend after Facebook friend announce their pregnancies online.... I just needed a little break to get some perspective.

Feeling much better now, taking this whole process a day at a time and doing my best not to feel frustrated or discouraged. CD 2 now, and staying optimistic for this cycle!:flower:

What's new with everyone?

Hi ladies! A million congrats Anake! So very happy for you!

What else have I missed? I had to take a break from the Internet for a while. I felt like it was really making this whole journey super intense... Googling every symptom, searching hundreds of pregnancy charts, seeing Facebook friend after Facebook friend announce their pregnancies online.... I just needed a little break to get some perspective.

Feeling much better now, taking this whole process a day at a time and doing my best not to feel frustrated or discouraged. CD 2 now, and staying optimistic for this cycle!:flower:

What's new with everyone?
so glad you posted! I'm cd3 so right there with ya! My last cycle(and first time on metformin) was 28 days again! Like it used to be! I feel so positive! I really think I have ashot now , I say within 3 months. "getting" pg was never my problem, just making it sticky. With my cycle regulated I won't be all over the place. I feel confident I will o between cd 13-15. I'm buying digitals and will start testing on cd 10 or 11.

Welcome back Wugz :hugs:

Dont know what to think if I am 11dpo than af is near and if I am 9 dpo maybe implantation dip? Only time will tell I am taking my temp orally too and never had a dip at this point my temp usually goes down at the last moment.

Welcome back Wugz :hugs:

Dont know what to think if I am 11dpo than af is near and if I am 9 dpo maybe implantation dip? Only time will tell I am taking my temp orally too and never had a dip at this point my temp usually goes down at the last moment.
Fx for you! Even though you'te temp is down, it's way above cover, so I wouldnt worry yet!

Just say no
To aunt flo
:af:

I can't even begin to tell you all the crazy charts I browsed through on ff! I saw people bd'ing almost everyday AND showed clear ovulation and NOTHING. Also saw SEVERAL that the couple only bd once or twice, but got a bfp!

Fx this cycle is my last of the year! Or second to last!

The first month of charting I had a triphasic chart got excited all for nothing.

For day or two I have been having a wierd feeling a little pressure on my left side. hmmmm hope it is a beany and not that witch.

Awesome Angel wings! Sounds like some very positive changes!!

Confetti fX for you!

My cycle has gotten 2 days shorter since I started... Down to 24 days. Which makes me worry if its normal, but also less waiting time within the cycle so I don't know what to make of it. Should O next weekend!

So happy to hear from you again Wugz :hugs:

Saturday I had one stripe of red and then nothing it would have ben 8 DPO so I thought for sure IB well BFN that last two days and now last night and this morning I have brown and light pink when I wipe :nope: SO sad. The weird thing is that my boobs hurt sooo bad and they have never hurt before. Today would be 12 DPO so Im HOPING HOPING HOPING maybe last night into today is IB and it will be gone tomorrow :winkwink: unfortunately though something deep down is telling me the :witch: will be here any day now :cry:

FX for you confetti!!

If AF does show for me, I might be taking a break like Wugz did. Not use OPKs take a break from the internet and just relax and have fun this next month, I told DH maybe we could just make sure to BD 3-4 times a week to make sure we're covered and then wait it out without symptom spotting and going all crazy, who knows....we will see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->