Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Well now I'm confused... AF is already gone. What in the world? When I'm not on BC it is usually at least 5 days if not a week long. And now it was only like a day and a half long?? I'm sure I'm not pregnant, my boobs aren't sore anymore or anything, but it is really strange...

Are you sure you are not preg because you tested? Cause your temp stayed above your coverline although you missed some temps.

Waiting for time come so that I go preg test shopping. Still I may be 9dpo or 7dpo. I know vaginal temps are high but tmI found a chart that ended with a bfp exactly like mine.

Well now I'm confused... AF is already gone. What in the world? When I'm not on BC it is usually at least 5 days if not a week long. And now it was only like a day and a half long?? I'm sure I'm not pregnant, my boobs aren't sore anymore or anything, but it is really strange...

Did you even test? Maybe ib?

I know for me with af, the first couple days are heavy, then light, then literally stops a day, and then spot for a few...

There's no way you could have a one day af! It's either holding back our you are maybe preggo!

Hmmm bfn if I am 9dpo it is not good but if I am 7dpo it is too early.

Ft momy did you test?

BFN for me too :wacko: Im thinking if it was IB on Saturday though it may be too early to show up on an HPT. Rooting for something on Wednesday or Friday ahhh so nerve racking!

I haven't tested, I was going to today if no af, but she came and went. I never even had a 1 day period even on bc. but it was really heavy Saturday when it started the a little spotting yesterday and now nothing. Could ib be really heavy like that??

Wow lots has happened this morning! FX for you ladies! Gotta love mother nature.

I was a dummy and forgot to take snacks with me last night to scorekeep and now I've been having trouble keeping stuff down. Lovely.

hmmm....I was talking to a friend of mine about when I may have conceived and she asked me what day I took a picture of my cat sitting on me and that was Dec 10 which is the other time where I think I ovulated. I may be a week further along than I think I am!

so much for my nice relaxing cycle off trying to conceive AF's 3 days late, guess she couldnt resist teasing me, hows everyone getting on?x
Test!

OH made me promise never to test unless im atleast a week late :wacko: so the 2ww is always gonna be a 3 week wait for me to be able to get a BFP :dohh: owell im sure i can hang on in there until either AF shows up or im a week late so i can test! had to go to doctors last week aswell been urinating way too much and had lower back ache thought it was a UTI, they did test for bacteria in urine but couldnt find anything they said it might be cystitis should of cleared up by now tho surely :nope: xx

Wow, don't know how you can wait that long, kudos! Lol! But really that is best. Takes away just about any chance of testing too early. I've seen enough bfn's for a life time!

On a positive note, no more constipation! :rofl:

I'm actually in a really good mood, and excited to try again. I can't believe my FIRST month on metformin and boom! Back to regular 28 day cycle! It's supposed to help regulate your hormones, but my previous cycle was 44 days! I went ahead and tossed that cycle, and the post mc cycle out of my stats on ff. I know that those weren't normal for me. After my af on december 16th, I even told oh that I could "feel" my body retuning to normal, and sure enough I did!

hmmm....I was talking to a friend of mine about when I may have conceived and she asked me what day I took a picture of my cat sitting on me and that was Dec 10 which is the other time where I think I ovulated. I may be a week further along than I think I am!
I would totally believe that could be true! Pets can definitely sense things, and even if your o day isn't earlier than ff said, your cat might have been in touch with things to come. No I'm not some crazy "cats are 4 legged gods" person, but they are definitely more sensitive to subtle things than we are.

i cant face seeing BFN's so would much rather wait a week and see what happens anyway :winkwink:

yeaa im so pleased your cycles are back on track angelwings :thumbup: its such a positive thing! x​

I wouldnt be surprised if your cat ends up "watching over" your baby too! Once you're further along, your furball will probably curl up next to your belly, and once the baby arrives, she may even hold watch over the threshold in your baby's room during naps - or things like that. My cat Jewel(rip) used to love to jump in Dylan's crib when he wasn't in there. A lot of times when I was changing him in his room or rocking him in the rocking chair, she would be nearby. And this cat was NOT a people person. She liked her family, but would hide when people came over and took a looong time to get used to "other" people. But she seemed to understand with the baby.

I read something where one theory as to why they like to curl up on/near your belly in the last trimester is because they can hear the baby's hb. Cat's hearing is more than a 100 times more sensitive than a DOG I recently found out. That makes them, idk, like a thousand times more sensitive than our ears! No wonder cats really hate being yelled at and they say not to "discipline" a cat by yelling.

I have found that, like children, cats respond well to "time outs". My kitten, when amped up gets pretty destructive, and shredding an entire roll of tp is a favorite thing of his. We even had to take the tp off the roller in the hall bathroom, and place it on the counter. We try to remember to close that door, but the boys seem to forget a lot, and I am guilty of it myself. Well that stinker tore up 2 full rolls in less than 8 hrs, so I showed him the mess, said NO!, then put him in the adjoining shower room, which has a door to seperate it from the rest of the bathroom. I kept him in there for like an hour, then opened the door, he didn't even run out ,, he just laid there. I had to pick him up. He seemed so sad from his time out that I cuddled with him on the couch for like an hour. He maintained perfect behavior that day. Lol.

I think nxt cycle I wont test until I am late. A bfn really is depressing. If af does not show up on monday than I will test I will be either 14dpo or 16.

My boobs are sooo sore today, Im going to be SO dissapointed if I do not get my BFP within the next week with all these symptoms. This waiting is torture!!

Well spotting some more today :shrug: I guess the old witch just wanted to tease me this month! The only thing that has me thinking is that I have a friend who has a son... when she missed a period she tested and found out she was pregnant, when she went to the doctor they told her she was already a few months along. She was having regular "periods" for 3 months while she was pregnant. Makes you think.

Well spotting some more today :shrug: I guess the old witch just wanted to tease me this month! The only thing that has me thinking is that I have a friend who has a son... when she missed a period she tested and found out she was pregnant, when she went to the doctor they told her she was already a few months along. She was having regular "periods" for 3 months while she was pregnant. Makes you think.

That happened to my mom. She was 13 weeks before she found out. Blood tests were negative and she was getting what she thought was her period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->