Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Awesome confetti! I just bought my digital opks last night. $32 for 20 tests, but I figure it's worth it ! Tested today (just in case), no smiley. I don't expect to get one for a few days

Hope you get a smiley soon! Have you bought preseed or concieve plus?. I really think that if I hadnt done that eggwhite thingy I wouldnt have gotten my eggy.

Do you like greentea? I have read lots of reviews that it helps with ewcm production. I forgot that I took green tea morn and evening.

Sry for all the questions but I really want you to get ur bfp. I will cont searching as if I am ttc myself.

ONCE A NUTTER ALWAYS A NUTTER! :rofl:

Awesome confetti! I just bought my digital opks last night. $32 for 20 tests, but I figure it's worth it ! Tested today (just in case), no smiley. I don't expect to get one for a few days

Hope you get a smiley soon! Have you bought preseed or concieve plus?. I really think that if I hadnt done that eggwhite thingy I wouldnt have gotten my eggy.

Do you like greentea? I have read lots of reviews that it helps with ewcm production. I forgot that I took green tea morn and evening.

Sry for all the questions but I really want you to get ur bfp. I will cont searching as if I am ttc myself.

ONCE A NUTTER ALWAYS A NUTTER! :rofl:
Lol!
I can't find preseed anywhere. I'm tempted to try the egg thingy...you used it like lube? Did you come up with it on your own or heard of someone else doing it? I also wondered if I should get that product "rePHresh"....it's a vaginal moisturizer that keeps you ph balanced...but I don't know if it would help the sperm or not...i think it's to keep you less acidic, so I don't think it could hurt, but I'll have to look into it.

Jay feels positive about this month too, which is good... Oddly, this would actually be 5 yrs to the DAY from my first chemical pregnancy, IF I end up preggo. I remember the date cuz it was just before valentines day that I found out I was pg, testing one day after af was due. I was freaking out because we had only been together like 4 months, I had a 1 1/2 yr old, plus I conceived after a drunken night, lol... Not even a week later I lost it, my hcg was 162 when I went to the hospital, and 63 2 days later... it was an odd time for me, because it was a definite "oopsy", and I was NOT wanting a baby....yet losing it was still sad. Of course at that time I didn't know we were going to be together forever...

His mother doesn't have any grandkids yet (well she calls my boys her grandkids), and REALLY is rooting for us. On the opposite end, my parents don't know we're trying. My mom worries because of grave's disease and my multiple back issues and what carrying a baby would do to my spine... So to avoid lectures since I am 33, I just don't mention it. But I really can't wait to get my bfp and I know it will happen, just wish it would hurry up! I've gotten pregnant on accident 6 times, so I figure me putting my mind to it like I am shouldn't take long! I just need it to stick! At least the recent m/c seemed to be caused by random chromosome abnormality, and was completely unrelated to my 3 chemicals, which happened when I was severely hyperthyroid.

My chart post-o last month looked pretty good, so now jay needs to get those spermies ready! Out with the old first off, and in with the new!

Never thought I'd say "can't wait for the 2ww!" Lol...

I also can't wait for it to end in pregnancy!

Omg, I did it! I found pre-seed! Stopped at a walgreens (not my usual one ) for milk, and figured I would check. Bingo! And I found l-arginine, a supplement to raise progesterone! Now I have everything! I am one prepared nut hutter! I mean business !

Oh yeah lady! Bring on the bding!!

I found details of the ewcm thingy on a site there is a video and lots of reviews from ladies who had tried it. I did it cause I did not order preseed, ov was near and usually I have lots of fertile cm so I panicked and did it.

Ugh! I totally used my digital wrong today! I forgot, you have to open the package the stick is in, insert it the reader, THEN dip in pee for 15 sec. I'm so used to sticking just sticks in my pee, I messed it up. So, frantically, I got another stick, put it in the reader, put that in my pee, waited, and got an error sign! I think I didn't hold it in pee for the full 15 seconds. Instead of tearing thru another, should I wait til this afternoon or til tomorrow? Wednesday is when I plan to bd, I seriously doubt I'll o before that - I'm thinking fri-sun.....but what if I'm wrong?

Have you thrown the others away. They should have 2 lines like opks.check if thet are the same as yesterdays.

I think you should test this afternoon if you have a 28 day cycle now you should bd today. Sperm live to a max of 7 days so start building the sperm bank!!

Ugh! I totally used my digital wrong today! I forgot, you have to open the package the stick is in, insert it the reader, THEN dip in pee for 15 sec. I'm so used to sticking just sticks in my pee, I messed it up. So, frantically, I got another stick, put it in the reader, put that in my pee, waited, and got an error sign! I think I didn't hold it in pee for the full 15 seconds. Instead of tearing thru another, should I wait til this afternoon or til tomorrow? Wednesday is when I plan to bd, I seriously doubt I'll o before that - I'm thinking fri-sun.....but what if I'm wrong?

I just checked ff gallery ov tests. They have 2lines like opks and there are some good examples in there if you want to see.

Came back to check in on you confetti, CONGRATS!!!!!! SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope everyone is doing good!

Came back to check in on you confetti, CONGRATS!!!!!! SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope everyone is doing good!

Thanks!

Hope you are relaxing this cycle maybe you will not havr to ttc again cause you will get a bfp together with Angel.

Have you thrown the others away. They should have 2 lines like opks.check if thet are the same as yesterdays.

I think you should test this afternoon if you have a 28 day cycle now you should bd today. Sperm live to a max of 7 days so start building the sperm bank!!
Yeah I looked at the lines. Slightly darker than yesterday, but not positive, so I'll wait til tomorrow. But I agree bding starts tonight ! Gotta get these old sperm out of him so the new crop is ready.

Hope everyone is doing

Hope you are relaxing this cycle maybe you will not havr to ttc again cause you will get a bfp together with Angel.
that would be awesome! I think her and I are only one day apart in our cycle too....

Had another baby dream last night. I keep catching myself day dreaming at work about it too. Doesn't help that one girl just had a baby, and one girl is pregnant (that found out the same time as me with my mc pg) and now my manager is pregnant....

I think when you are ttc everything seems ro be preg. Even the ads on tv or a series you used to watch one of the characters gets preg.

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been very talkative lately.

Had a very upsetting dream last night that I'd miscarried and I woke up thinking it was real. Took me a good 20 minutes of outright bawling before my husband could convince me it was a dream. :cry: Damn these vivid dreams! I'd rather have the sex dreams than those!!

On a brighter note, 8 weeks today! :happydance:

My only complaint right now is I have what feels like a pulled muscle on my lower right side. Every time I cough or sleep on my left side it hurts :(

:hugs: Anake

Hope the discomfort eases off soon. Maybe it is jyst the uterus adjusting.

Do you have a bloat bump? I feel bloated like 3x more than when af is coming.

:hugs: Anake

Hope the discomfort eases off soon. Maybe it is jyst the uterus adjusting.

Do you have a bloat bump? I feel bloated like 3x more than when af is coming.

Thanks girl :hugs:

I'm kinda overweight already so a bloat won't be as noticeable.

With my 2 boys I didn't even have a tiny bump til 4 months, but with my last pg, I literally had to buy maternity pants at 7 wks! I was super bloated! I heard it's more common after you've already been pg. the ironic part is I kept worrying I had twins, but the doc said only one (despite extremely high hcg)...
It was a surprise for the ER when I lost another. I guess deep down I knew.

So sorry rose! :hugs:
I'm a vivid dreamer in general, I know how it feels to wake up and still think the dream is real. It can be bad or bittersweet- I've had some super real dreams about being pregnant, especially after the mc...sometimes I would wake up, just laying there, happy, then stand up and realize that my boobs stopped hurting the week before, and it was like re-living a night mare again.

I'm sure it's just fatigue.and new stress on your body.

So sorry rose! :hugs:
I'm a vivid dreamer in general, I know how it feels to wake up and still think the dream is real. It can be bad or bittersweet- I've had some super real dreams about being pregnant, especially after the mc...sometimes I would wake up, just laying there, happy, then stand up and realize that my boobs stopped hurting the week before, and it was like re-living a night mare again.

I'm sure it's just fatigue.and new stress on your body.

Yeah probably. I wish I could sleep more at night time. Seems I can sleep during the day with no problems...weird. I have a skype board meeting tonight with our provincial Geocaching association and I'm SO ready for bed already! I gave up scorekeeping because I wasn't getting home till after midnight and I was freezing cold most of the time.

That fatigue mixed with insomnia is a killer! The best advice I can give is to get sleep while you can.

There's an old wives tale about being cold means a girl...although I guess thats hard to gauge in winter,lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->