Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Nice to see you nazz !
Happy birthday! :D
I couldn't even kid myself into taking a break,lol. It would always be in my mind! At least I c can vent here

Oh and yes, your bf is crazy to think after 2 months there is a "problem". My best friend was on bc forever and ended up taking a year to conceive. They say in any given month, a couple has a 20% chance of conceiving. Assuming they aren't using protection I mean. At your age I would give it a year before worrying about "problems".

This is cycle 3 for me, and I'm hoping third time's a charm!

I'm on so many vitamins and supplements, plus metformin, this has to work or I really feel like I can't take it!
Nut hutter for real! I feel like babies are the only thing I think about. It's just so bizarre, just a few years ago I was dead set against more kids....funny what mc can do. I feel like I was screwed over, robbed - I know I said it before, but it's crazy how strongly I changed my mind. I'm going to be wearing my fiance out big time. Hell, after "fertile" week, we're both worn out! Between work and kids - the bd'ing perfectly timed, it's exhausting! Not to mention the ENDLESS hours I now spend online - that started during last pregnancy when I w as diagnosed as "threatened" mc..... I had to look up SCH, enlarged yolk sac, etc, etc... I even paid $40 to some stupid online "doctor" explaining my situation, and if I was holding on to false hope - only to be told "never lose hope, I'd say it's 50/50" uh....that was $40 I'll never get back and NO help at all! That's when the desperation REALLY got bad, and hasn't left. I was still in denial after losing the twin... I'd read random stories about women getting a d&c, only to keep having pg symptoms... Turned out some had a twin no one saw that survived, some actually OVULATED just after/before d&c and were getting bfp's in 2 weeks!

I held to hope for awhile...
But eventually I had to accept it.

And here I am, a woman on a mission, fighting to get back what was taken from me!

Welcome back Nazz!!

We were ntnp in September and this was our 4 cycle ttc it takes a while to concirve even a year forn healthy couples.

Yay now I can wish for 2 bfps yours and Angels this cycle!! What cycle day are you Nazz?

Silly me for asking I just saw your ov chart. You can be in the tww together girls!

Hi Ladies! It's been awhile. I had to take a break till I knew what was going on with my life. So it's official, I have a new job. It's awesome because it's a 25% raise but sucks because TTC is now for sure on hold for a lot longer than I had hoped. I turned down 2 offers and decided I wanted to TTC again but they came back with such a good offer I had to take it.

I see a couple of you ladies got your BFP. Congrats Anake and Confetti!! I hope I haven't missed anyone.

I'm getting a little nervous that I have to wait and hoping I'm still able to conceive after waiting. Starting to wonder if I should freeze some eggies lol. I know I'm only 32, but I'm no spring chicken.

Well I will try and check in now and then but I think being on bnb might be difficult knowing that I can't participate yet :(

Take care and baby dust to you guys!!

:dust:

Last night I had a weird scratchy feeling in my ovary... this morning I got a smiley!!! I knew I would somewhere between wed-fri!! According to the instructions, the smiley USUALLY indicates that you will ovulate in 12-48 hrs, with 36 being average.

@Confetti - IDK if we would have dtd monday night if it weren't for your sperm bank building comment!! I was going to start today, thinking I will O by friday for sure...but you never know, maybe I'll O as early as tonight! DEFINITELY still dtd today, but with this smiley we are NOT skipping Thursday - no way! Tonight, tomorrow AND friday! Saturday we are taking the boys to Monster Jam, and usually come home EXHAUSTED. I was worried I might O that day and miss out - but now I'm sure I'll O no later than Friday!

Thanks B Michealson. I think freezing eggies might be a bit extreme you should maybe focus on getting fit and eating healthy so when you ttc you are all ready to go!

Angel I saw you got a smiley face!!!! I knew it would happen soon xxxxx bd bd bd if he is tired rape him lol just kidding. If he is tired just try to seduce him to the point of no return lol.

Thanks for the welcome back committee guys lol... I didn't expect anything less from you nutters of course. Angel and I have like the same cycle, but she O's way before I do (about a week before) Although my Oing seems to be getting earlier and earlier since coming off BC so we will see. Temps have been crazy so far this cycle :nope: last cycles temps were so nice looking. Maybe I should temp vaginally. Also I have noticed the days when I have low temps are the days when OH kept the ceiling fan on all night. He goes to bed after me so I never know it until I wake up and stick the thermometer in my mouth.

Thanks for the welcome back committee guys lol... I didn't expect anything less from you nutters of course. Angel and I have like the same cycle, but she O's way before I do (about a week before) Although my Oing seems to be getting earlier and earlier since coming off BC so we will see. Temps have been crazy so far this cycle :nope: last cycles temps were so nice looking. Maybe I should temp vaginally. Also I have noticed the days when I have low temps are the days when OH kept the ceiling fan on all night. He goes to bed after me so I never know it until I wake up and stick the thermometer in my mouth.
I read about cold rooms possibly effecting temp. we like it cold when we sleep, air blasting and fan on, so I tuck my thermometer under the mattress. Keeps it away from cold air, and all I have to do is drop my left arm and pull it up - I barely move at all!

Stopping by to say hi!! (cant stay gone for too long) lol. Last week I started working out and eating really healthy and have continued all the way into this week. Even though its only been two weeks I already feel so much more energy and just feel a lot better. Its so hard to NTNP, how do you turn your mind off when it comes to thinking about this kind of stuff! Oh well, we have been BDing a lot in the past couple weeks too (maybe THATS why my energy is up) :haha: I dont normally Ovulate until the end of the month though so for right now we are just having fun.

FX Angel, hope you catch your egg!!!

Congrats confetti! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Expecting to O this weekend! Cutting out all pre-o caffeine intake and alcohol... Last few months I have just been staying away from it during the TwW, but thought It couldn't hurt to just avoid all together. Green tea is my new best friend! Too bad it doesn't taste that Great...

I'm addicted to mountain dew in a can. I've tried cutting back, but can't! I do cut back a bit in the 2ww, this time I think I'll cut down to half. Getting dull twinges in my ovary. Probably o tomorrow, hoping for a friday temp spike!

Omg I LOVE Mountain Dew in a can. Suddenly cravings it now....

Never could get the taste for mountain dew. I love Dr. Pepper though!

First doctors appointment tomorrow!!

Today has NOT been a good day. My stomach has been so queasy that I've been lying on the couch all day, which in turn has made me very sore :(

Welcome back Wugz!!!

Yay so now Angel, Nazz and Wugz are in the game, and you could all be in the 2ww together.

Ft Mommy switching off completelty from ttc mode is impossibe at least you can relax and have fun bding.

Anake hope you feel better I am obsessing that I do nit gave many preg symptoms. I must stop thinking about it but it is hard feeling preg when symptoms are so little. With my son it was the same I had no nausea cant resist testing tomm to see if line is darker.

Welcome back Wugz!!!

Yay so now Angel, Nazz and Wugz are in the game, and you could all be in the 2ww together.

Ft Mommy switching off completelty from ttc mode is impossibe at least you can relax and have fun bding.

Anake hope you feel better I am obsessing that I do nit gave many preg symptoms. I must stop thinking about it but it is hard feeling preg when symptoms are so little. With my son it was the same I had no nausea cant resist testing tomm to see if line is darker.

Thanks girl. Right now I'm munching on some honey nut cheerios and a glass of milk. Food has not been my friend today :(

Welcome back Wugz!!!

I guess no one knew what they were in for with this POAS disease... I thought a bfp was the cure!

Confetti, don't worry if you don't have symptoms, on average, women don't get symptoms til 6-8 weeks anyways, we are all obsessed so you are more aware...plus I read up to 25% of pregnant women get no early symptoms! Just think of all the women who don't even know they are pregnant til like 4 months !

Welcome back Wugz!!!

I guess no one knew what they were in for with this POAS disease... I thought a bfp was the cure!

Confetti, don't worry if you don't have symptoms, on average, women don't get symptoms til 6-8 weeks anyways, we are all obsessed so you are more aware...plus I read up to 25% of pregnant women get no early symptoms! Just think of all the women who don't even know they are pregnant til like 4 months !

I felt great until 7 weeks and then boom....

Never could get the taste for mountain dew. I love Dr. Pepper though!

First doctors appointment tomorrow!!

Today has NOT been a good day. My stomach has been so queasy that I've been lying on the couch all day, which in turn has made me very sore :(
:(
Sorry to hear that.... Just think, you're more than half way thru 1st trimester, pg women usually feel great during their second trimester!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->