Welcome to the Nut Hut!

That fatigue mixed with insomnia is a killer! The best advice I can give is to get sleep while you can.

There's an old wives tale about being cold means a girl...although I guess thats hard to gauge in winter,lol.

hmm...I'm good with that! I really want a girl :) but, I'll be just as happy with a boy :) They'll both learn how to skate at an early age anyways!!

I did anothet test today it is getting darker. The only symptoms I have is fatigue sooo tired all the time and my bbobs are super veiny and have gotten bigger.

I did anothet test today it is getting darker. The only symptoms I have is fatigue sooo tired all the time and my bbobs are super veiny and have gotten bigger.

:thumbup: that's great. I just want to take another test to see how quickly it would come up :haha:

Today I'm feeling pretty decent. My stomach is still pretty queasy, but I think I had a better sleep last night. Hubby has noticed my boobs have gotten bigger and thankfully they didn't hurt this morning :winkwink:

So, back to weird animals...
My kitten just started , um, humping my arm...?
He's done it 6 times in the last 24 hrs! It's freaking me out! Opk -, but maybe he's sensing that I'm almost "ready"? He's only 4 months old! I've never had a cat do this! It's creepy, and when I tucked my arm under the blanket he went beserk- pawing, mewing, crying, and trying to "dig" my arm from the blanket! He even wraps his front paws around me and bites my wrist, and he hunches his back! It is freaky!

Dtd with preseed last night for first time. I only used a little (1.5) due to me reading about some people saying to be careful not to use too much. OH couldn't feel the difference, so I will use the recommended amount of 3 next time. On the bright side , it allowed me to check my cervix position for first time, and it is high! Not sure about soft or open, but using the applicator I was able to determine the height. Interesting.

Geez, I just laid down on the couch and closed my eyes for what felt like 2 seconds and it's 2 hours later....

LOL I know! I just wish I could get that sleep at night time!

Angel I am sleeping but somehow I am waking up at about 1am and 4 am for half an hour than in the mirn I feel like a truck hit me.

Angel I never seen a cat do the things you said. I just feel ov is near for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q80qCVf3vTA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I tried to record his recent "act", it's a bit too hard to see cuz I was filming with my "free" arm,lol...so I was blocking the light. I put it on you tube lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGkObZJLX6A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Angel I am sleeping but somehow I am waking up at about 1am and 4 am for half an hour than in the mirn I feel like a truck hit me.

Angel I never seen a cat do the things you said. I just feel ov is near for you!
When I was pg with both my boys, I remember waking up a lot through the night, but always to pee...anywhere from 2 - 6 times!

Ok that is one wacky kitten!! He must sense your hormones....

Ok that is one wacky kitten!! He must sense your hormones....
He has never done this before! I googled it, and the theories range from a female in heat nearby, (that's not it, everyone on our block has fixed cats) to them "liking" their human's pheromones, and some just say it's like early puberty,lol.

maybe

man I had a huge craving for anything coconut today. I bought a bag of young coconut and a can of coconut water (which I can't decide if I liked it or not).

:rofl: the kitten just doesnt give up!! Poor kitty he just wants one more try lol. Sooo cute.

Anake I have no cravings yet, it is so early but I have been eating more healthier and I dropped like a kilo in water weight. I drop the initial weight very easily but the rest is very stubborn. I plan to try and stay the same in the first tri cause I am a bit overweight. Its a pity cause before I started to have probs at work I dropped 12kilos an was a size 10. But I am an emotional eater and the festivities didnt help either.

:rofl: the kitten just doesnt give up!! Poor kitty he just wants one more try lol. Sooo cute.

Anake I have no cravings yet, it is so early but I have been eating more healthier and I dropped like a kilo in water weight. I drop the initial weight very easily but the rest is very stubborn. I plan to try and stay the same in the first tri cause I am a bit overweight. Its a pity cause before I started to have probs at work I dropped 12kilos an was a size 10. But I am an emotional eater and the festivities didnt help either.

Oh what I wouldn't give to be a Size 10 :winkwink:

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. CONGRATS CONFETTI!!! How exciting!!!

Well I was just taking a mini-break from BnB so I could clear my mind a little, and it was my birthday on Sunday so I didn't want to think about babies and such this week. Of course I would have much rather been pregnant on my b-day than drunk, but hey I guess I have to wait for that one. OH was kind of annoying me too, saying that something must be wrong with one of us (and he was hinting at me), but we've only been TTC for 2 months!!! That's something you say if you've been TTC for like 8 months at the earliest. Plus he's the one who has testicular fibrosis running in his family, and I'm the one who has the fertile myrtle family! He's nuttier than I am!

Anyways he still wants to TTC so I guess I'm giving in lol. The only thing is that after March if not pregnant I think we're going to have to take a break. Kind of hard to explain, but if I got preg in March then the baby would be due in December which is perfect because that is when I am on break from school in between semesters. After that the baby would be due during my last semester (which is when I have to do student teaching and I really CAN'T miss any days of that) so we will have to take a break until like September so that the baby could be due after I graduate. So on that note I really hope I get pregnant here before April rolls around so that I don't have to take a half year break! I don't know if OH and I could even handle that, we're both too baby crazy!

Sorry for the essay guys, it's been awhile...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->