Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Man I'm so jealous of you preggo gals ^.^ I'd give anything to be nauseous and queasy and laying on the couch all day if it meant a bun in the oven! Of course I'm sure everyone says that until it happens.

Man I'm so jealous of you preggo gals ^.^ I'd give anything to be nauseous and queasy and laying on the couch all day if it meant a bun in the oven! Of course I'm sure everyone says that until it happens.

Sorry Nazz :(

I understand Nazz I was a bit jealous of all the preg ladies until I got my bfp. I think its normal, bd bd bd so we have 3 more preggo ladies in this thread.

It's ok, my time will come sooner or later (hopefully sooner). I think if I was the same age as you guys I would be a lot more impatient, no offence, but since we are both still quite young I'm trying not to sweat it. The only real worry is if OH has testicular fibrosis and then we would have to do invitro. If he does then its like were doing all this trying for nothing. anyways we have a lot of time to figure stuff out, but hopefully something happens in my uterus here soon!!! I want to go on this journey with all of you!

I just spent the last 2 hours trying to keep something in my stomach...Finally I'm able to keep down a peanut butter sandwich and ginger tea....I wouldn't wish morning sickness on my worst enemy! (yes I know I'm being dramatic lol!)

With my oldest son, I thought I was one of the lucky few with no morning sickness... I was 16 weeks and doing GREAT. Them at 17 wks, I was walking through a parking lot, and this car started up with really bad exhaust fumes... . The smell was awful! I had just walked in the store, and just puked right there! From that moment on, screw "morning sickness", I was stuck the minute I woke up til I went to sleep. This went on strong for about 3 weeks, then continued not as strong for 3 more. I lost about 10 lbs and was scared I was too skinny for being almost 5 months pregnant.... My lips were chapped, cracking and swollen from dehydration, I couldn't even keep 2 oz of water down before noon. By lunch, I was both starving and dying of thirst! I learned the hard way to eat VERY slow...
Those few weeks were rough!

With my second, I was very nauseous, but never actually sick, lost my appetite for my first trimester...

Day 2 of smiley - that thing better not be positive for more than 3 days...or I'm going to have a meltdown

:hugs: Anake

Angel I have heard of some women who get 2 smileys it is normal.

Sry Anake but I have been falling asleep quite early.

News?????

How goes the appt Rose?

As for 2 smileys, that's ok, I'll even be ok with one more - but if out keeps up then I'll be in the same boat as prior months....REALLY hoping for a temp spike tomorrow or saturday. I've had ovarian pain off and on all day. I also wiped earlier and got a peach spot, which has only happened to me once before during o... Hoping this is good and "the one" :dust:

Appointment went well. Everything looks fine. She did a papp because I can't remember my last one (I hate those!). I may be further along than 8 weeks (which I figured). Won't know that till my ultrasound. She put me on some meds for nausea which seems to be working, but the side effect is drowsiness (like I need more of that!). No fetal heart beat monitor on site today :( 2 more weeks till my scan. I don't know how I'm going to keep this pregnancy a secret from my new job with all the appointments scheduled. No one works in the evening!!:growlmad:

Yea Rose! Happy everything was well! Maybe you popped out an egg just before your af, who knows , it happens!

So....being the nut hutter that I am, I did my usual dollar store run :rofl: and bought 4 opks and 4 pg tests. As you all know, I got smiley #2 on my expensive opks today....well...drum roll please...

Dollar store opk tonight - negative! VERY negative! The sensitivity is only 20mIU, so technically one could get a few days of positives with those...my digi I think is 50 miU...
So I'm NOT surging! That peach spot and constant o pain must mean the egg just popped! Yes! So, we dtd late mon/early tues, wed pm, and tonight! So, like 2 1/2 days before, day before, day of, and plan to tomorrow as well!

Of course the POAS in me will still do the digi tomorrow. Just to check, lol.
Here's to hoping I wake up with a temp spike!! Wish me luck!

:dust:

Yea Rose! Happy everything was well! Maybe you popped out an egg just before your af, who knows , it happens!

Yeah maybe. :)
Even if they had the doppler heart monitor, they aren't as strong as u/s, and usually can't pick up the hb before 10 wks, sometimes 12. The u/s can detect it much earlier! So excited for you! When you get your scan, faster hb usually means girl, and slower means boy - usually, and only if it's at least 10 wks - early on is too hard to tell. Not exactly fact, but not just an old wives tale either- it's statistics.

Hey girls, I've been away for a couple of weeks but I'm back in the TWW! I will be 8DPO on Sunday and plan to start testing then. I hope this is my month! I would loooove an October baby, it's my fav month! Our timing was really good again this month so hopefully this will be it!

Hey girls, I've been away for a couple of weeks but I'm back in the TWW! I will be 8DPO on Sunday and plan to start testing then. I hope this is my month! I would loooove an October baby, it's my fav month! Our timing was really good again this month so hopefully this will be it!

Good luck girl!! FX for some October babies!

You share a due date with my SIL, girly! She told us the news at Christmas and I thought you right away!

I am happy your appt went fine Anake. My appt is on the 20th of feb I went to see my doc on Monday just to check my bp cause with my son I had low blood pressure and heart palpitations also had lots of dizzy spells and difficulty breathing so they had me wear a heart monitor for a day. Hope I do not have thd same complications cause I would have to givr up driving

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->