Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Hmm. Maybe you just implanted later. Or maybe you just got a big baby lol.

at least it's only one :D Everyone's been bugging me that it would turn out to be twins.

Hmm. Maybe you just implanted later. Or maybe you just got a big baby lol.
It gets confusing because some docs/ ultra sound techs mean "gestational" age, and some mean fetal age...

Whoever came up with the "fact" that the luteal phase never changes (at least not by more than 24 hrs) is close minded. With so many things different from woman to woman, idk why they think it's impossible to have a variation.

While researching mid cycle bleeds, I came across a few women that said they got their bfp about a week after bleeding stopped. That would mean tomorrow for me...

I'm starting to wonder if, despite my doc saying its impossible, if that bleed was my af...and the pos opk thing was due to me o'ing again, after my bleed....

What sucks is we only dtd once, after my 2nd positive opk...so that's not a lot of chances! Arg!! I just wanna hit reset and start with a fresh cycle

I was just reading somewhere yesterday that "if your LP is 3 or more days longer than your last one then you are probably pregnant". lol, I've already debunked that one last cycle! Idk what to tell you though angel, you had a very strange cycle... hopefully it means a baby or a baby very soon!

I had something strange happen last night... and this is definitely a TMI alert!!! OH and I dtd last night and while we were in the middle of it I felt some wetness on the sheets... I thought it was probably just a little bit of CM and didn't care, but when we were done, there was literally a PUDDLE of CM on the bed. We had to change the sheets and everything. And we know it was not his... junk... at all. It was very sticky too, I had some in between my legs and when I closed my legs and then pulled them back apart they like stuck together for a second, like wet glue. Anyone have this before or know what or why this is? This has never happened to me before. EVER.

I was just reading somewhere yesterday that "if your LP is 3 or more days longer than your last one then you are probably pregnant". lol, I've already debunked that one last cycle! Idk what to tell you though angel, you had a very strange cycle... hopefully it means a baby or a baby very soon!

I had something strange happen last night... and this is definitely a TMI alert!!! OH and I dtd last night and while we were in the middle of it I felt some wetness on the sheets... I thought it was probably just a little bit of CM and didn't care, but when we were done, there was literally a PUDDLE of CM on the bed. We had to change the sheets and everything. And we know it was not his... junk... at all. It was very sticky too, I had some in between my legs and when I closed my legs and then pulled them back apart they like stuck together for a second, like wet glue. Anyone have this before or know what or why this is? This has never happened to me before. EVER.

Yep, I get those periodically now. Enough that I have to wear a light pad because it soaks through my underwear.

Oh goodness.. but it only happened when we dtd, I mean I have been having a little CM in my panties lately, but this was SO much. I didn't know if it was just a ton of arousal fluid or if it was CM, and I know that some people get more CM when pregnant, but do they also get more arousal fluid? I don't even know if arousal fluid can be sticky like that. omg, can I just get a BFP or AF already?! I'm going to be bald in a week from all the stress of not knowing haha.:brat:

that sounds crazy...when is the last time you did a HPT?

Still no AF for me...just feel wet a lot but there's nothing there...annoying...waiting till V-Day to retest HPT

Holy cow! All I want to do is sleep today!

Doesn't help that I have to ref 2 games tonight :( Last 2 of the season for me.

Still no AF for me...just feel wet a lot but there's nothing there...annoying...waiting till V-Day to retest HPT

Yesterday. I'm doing one every other day until something happens. Why are you waiting that long to test? That's forever I'd go crazy. Why don't you just call your doc?

Yesterday. I'm doing one every other day until something happens. Why are you waiting that long to test? That's forever I'd go crazy. Why don't you just call your doc?

I only have one test left until the ones I mail ordered come in, and as DH says, I wouldn't do anything different if I knew I was...I'm eating well, not drinking caffeine or alcohol...

As for not going to the doctor, My cycle is so wonky I don't think I am because of lack of major signs and I've been in for worse before and it was nothing so at this point I feel like a real nutcase haha

I only have one test left until the ones I mail ordered come in, and as DH says, I wouldn't do anything different if I knew I was...I'm eating well, not drinking caffeine or alcohol...

As for not going to the doctor, My cycle is so wonky I don't think I am because of lack of major signs and I've been in for worse before and it was nothing so at this point I feel like a real nutcase haha

If you ordered them off that site I suggested it might take 3 or more weeks to get to you unless you chose the rush option.

yeah just regular delivery for me....feel like I've been in this "late" position so many times and it's never a baby so I guess I'm just pesimistic...Will test on V-Day and if nothing a week after that I may have to buy a few more tests while I wait...but they're so expensive...figure if I start getting a lot of nausea or something I will really start to get excited about testing all the time..

You know what, the same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago - not so much on the sheet, but between my legs and it was more watery like and a tad creamy, runny really. I thought it was odd...

I just.can't figure out wth is up with me. I guess I'll pee on some opk's to see if I surge again... This is so bizzare. If preggo, I would think I'd have a bfp by now , but nope. Tender boobs, creamy cm, and only very minimal cm today.

If I get a surge soon, then I'll know that my mid cycle bleed did reset my cycle somehow....
2 sundays ago vwas the spotting, then tue, wed, thur lt bleed, then friday spotting.

But spot free for over a week

It is weird though angel, I mean even if your cycle did start over with that bleed why would you have already O'd again? Although I guess nothing about your cycle right now make sense so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->