Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I had 4 days of positive opks. Nearly got crazy I think the digital opks are the best.

I've heard that alot, unfortunately having totally whack cycles including possible ovulation around day 50 this cycle would be pretty expensive, though I did get some digis at lunch to use when I get darker lines on the cheapies.

Will dtd tonight if DH is up to it...Have my surgery on Friday with some GA being used so not overly pushy to go into 4dpo with potential bean

Congrats rose!
Good point about people at work confetti!

P dubs, it's possible you just didn't catch the peak when you peed on the stick,lol. I think you are getting ready to o. That's very close to positive. Before I went digital, id get a stick like that and then the next day bam! So start bd'ing and test again tomorrow! How exciting!

Af is on her way out, barely spotting now, my temp is pretty high still, not sure what to make of that, but before o I usually get a big dip, so I think things will be ok:)

yep excited for sure...been waiting along time to see proof of O :) and I went shopping after work because our goodwill had 50% off sale and I ended up buying 13 onsies, a blanket and some leg warmers for $14....gotta hide it from DH...he already thinks I'm a lil baby crazy :)

I am sooooo preoccupied right now. Today we bd after ages and I bleed it was red blood mixed with the sperm sry tmi but if everthing is ok there will be a sex ban for the rest of the preg.

oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that confetti...I've never been pg so I don't know how "normal" that is, but I hear lots of weird discharges can occur that seem troublesome but turn out to be nothing...keep us posted...fx that all is well!

I am sooooo preoccupied right now. Today we bd after ages and I bleed it was red blood mixed with the sperm sry tmi but if everthing is ok there will be a sex ban for the rest of the preg.

My doc said that it can happen because your cervix is sensitive. I'd check with your Dr to see if you're still OK for sex. :hugs:

I haven't had any bleeding (knock on wood), but it can be scary!

So we're finally starting to get things organized for the baby's room! Told Michael that we needed to get a new desk that closes up for the computer if we're putting it in the living room. The one we have was a yard sale item and it looks kinda junky compared to the rest of the stuff in the living room. We've decided on a 5 pc baby gear set from Costco. It's blue-ish, but who cares! It's a GOOD price. Now to get this room cleared out so I can paint it!

Keep us posted Confetti, Im sure you will be fine! :hugs:

Was supposed to start my OPK's yesterday but was so sick I went straight home from work and went to bed, my body ached so bad I could barely make it up the stairs. Still feeling under the weather today but a little better so I think I will start today!

My doc said that it can happen because your cervix is sensitive. I'd check with your Dr to see if you're still OK for sex. :hugs:

I haven't had any bleeding (knock on wood), but it can be scary!
Yep! My cervix is ALWAYS sensitive, and really when I'm pregnant - I think I told the story, but with my first, I was at work when I went into labor. Being my first, I was determined to not be "that girl" that ran to the hospital every time I had a Braxton Hicks contraction...
Well, these were WAY worse, and my manager kept asking if I was ok, cuz I would grip the desk, look down, and had sweat pouring down my face. Pain big time. I called the doc, even though I was just there 2 days prior for my weekly check up (docs here have you come in once a week the last 6 weeks or so). I drove myself, get there, and sure enough, 4 cm dilated! But just his checking, I screamed and even cried it hurt so bad. He was scaring me, saying to hurry to the hospital, typically your first labor is the longest, but there's no way to know for sure...
I had to drive myself, called my mom and husband who were both at work and met me there, cried on the phone, contractions were do intense! (the scarring on my uterus from the cancer I had causes contractions to be more painful, while the uterus contracts, the scar tissue doesn't, so you risk tearing it)
Ok, I got side tracked, but point being confetti, that I would of course mention it to your doc, but try not to worry. Plus, once you've seen the hb, the pregnancy has higher than 90% success rate. Your doc can do a scan, and if it's due to an sch, he may put you on pelvic rest (read:no sex), but most likely you just aggravated the sensitive area. I'm sure you are fine hun! :hugs:

Was supposed to start my OPK's yesterday but was so sick I went straight home from work and went to bed, my body ached so bad I could barely make it up the stairs. Still feeling under the weather today but a little better so I think I will start today!
Tomorrow is cd 7 for me, I MIGHT pee on an opk, just cuz my "first" o last month was early...but more than likely I'll wait to CD 9. At least with the digi's .... Maybe I'll get a couple $ store ones till then...
I feel so overwhelmed with all that's going on. Moving, switching all bills...we are only moving like maybe 5 miles, but it just so happens to cross the city border, so I have to switch electric, water, and turn on gas, cuz the hot water heater runs on gas, everything else is electric. Odd, cuz the house is only 7 yrs old! I may try to put together a before/after album...

We've been cramped in a 2 bedroom, the boys sharing a room, and went through a couple years of rough times in our declining economy...

But, thank God, we are back on our feet and SO ready fore this upgrade! Man I really wish you ladies were by me, to stop by and hang out! If you ever come to Fl, hit me up, we could always let you stay, and you'd save on hotel fees! Just 20 min from Disney! :D

Nooo confetti don't ban sex! That just sounds horrible...
holy crap! How are you in o time already? I could have sworn we were only a day or so apart!

Well maybe my weird cycle
Last month is the culprit...

Thanks ladies for the support. I never had bleeding with my son. Today nothing in site phew I decided that I will put a sex ban until 12 weeks than we will try once and see.

Angel I might visit some day! If only the flights werent sooo expensive. I have a small house only 2 bef but if someone comes to Malta you have a free tourgide and cook at your disposition.

Tomorrow is cd 7 for me, I MIGHT pee on an opk, just cuz my "first" o last month was early...but more than likely I'll wait to CD 9. At least with the digi's .... Maybe I'll get a couple $ store ones till then...
I feel so overwhelmed with all that's going on. Moving, switching all bills...we are only moving like maybe 5 miles, but it just so happens to cross the city border, so I have to switch electric, water, and turn on gas, cuz the hot water heater runs on gas, everything else is electric. Odd, cuz the house is only 7 yrs old! I may try to put together a before/after album...

We've been cramped in a 2 bedroom, the boys sharing a room, and went through a couple years of rough times in our declining economy...

But, thank God, we are back on our feet and SO ready fore this upgrade! Man I really wish you ladies were by me, to stop by and hang out! If you ever come to Fl, hit me up, we could always let you stay, and you'd save on hotel fees! Just 20 min from Disney! :D

Still really sick, didnt use my OPK last night either. I think I may have strep throat its the worst!!!

Ive had to take Ibuprofen every six hours just to reduce the swelling and soreness in my throat, will that do anything to my ovulation??

Angel, DH and I are taking out 3 year old to Disney in may!! We are staying in Kissamee! :happydance:

Still really sick, didnt use my OPK last night either. I think I may have strep throat its the worst!!!

Ive had to take Ibuprofen every six hours just to reduce the swelling and soreness in my throat, will that do anything to my ovulation??

Angel, DH and I are taking out 3 year old to Disney in may!! We are staying in Kissamee! :happydance:
I live in Clermont, which borders Kissimmee! Oh's mom works at Disney and we get in free!
Since I'm born and raised Cen Fl, I grew up going to Disney all the time,lol. I know the main parks like the back of my hand! May is a good time to go, unless it's memorial day weekend. The rest of may, it's usually not that crowded. Summertime you'd wait an hour on average for rides.

Hey, maybe we could meet up for lunch or dinner, wouldn't that be neat?

I'm so jealous...I want to go on vacation :( I've never been to Florida or Disney or anywhere exciting at all really...maybe when we have some young kiddies we will go...my sister's boyfriend lives in Florida somewhere, I should hitch a ride there...

If anyone wants to come to Ontario in Canada email me haha

I live in Clermont, which borders Kissimmee! Oh's mom works at Disney and we get in free!
Since I'm born and raised Cen Fl, I grew up going to Disney all the time,lol. I know the main parks like the back of my hand! May is a good time to go, unless it's memorial day weekend. The rest of may, it's usually not that crowded. Summertime you'd wait an hour on average for rides.

We are going May 8th through the 13th! we are celebrating our one year Anniversary there :) we should totally try and do lunch or something how cool would that be!! We're taking our three year old to Magic Kingdom for the day she is princess obsessed so I cant wait to see the look on her face!! :yipee:

Oh yeah, magic kingdom is awesome for kids! Last time we went to Disney, we went in early May, and the longest line was only 30 minutes. Several rides were 10 minutes or less! It will be hot, but nowhere near as hot as August! We'll have to exchange numbers as you get closer to may....where do you live?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->