What did you do today that was Christmassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered reindeer dust, we watched Santa Claus and I wrote some Xmas cards

Bought a pot for the christmas tree (which we havent got yet) and a tree skirt.

Rearranged the tinsel and put some more decorations up!

Yesterday we put our decorations up 😀 we are in a new house this year and realised I'm gonna new a few more decorations so spent some time on eBay and Pinterest looking at bits. Gotbyhe stuff to make a hanging Christmas card holder. Now really need something of a decent size to put on the window sill in the lounge, but can't find any thing I like!

Had got down the kids advent calendars, Xmas PJs and our countdown snowman cuddly to have out this morning, but my hubby was really poorly over night and don't wanna give them to the kids without him there so hidden them again. Might do it the evening!

DD sang xmas songs while we were putting the tree up this evening and i went to the shops earlier today and did some xmas shopping

Well on Saturday went shopping for some gifts with my friend from work. On Sunday Colin, me and my SIL and BIL's gf made a gingerbread house.

Attachments

• 20141130_201133_resized (2).jpg
    20141130_201133_resized (2).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20141130_201224_resized_1.jpg
    20141130_201224_resized_1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 5
^^^Cute!!!

I've always quite fancied making a gingerbread house! Did you use a kit?

This year I wanna make a star gingerbread Christmas tree like this one..https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&r...qiZ9SqQmt934gdl_1lWbi-4w&ust=1417549718613406

Yea it was a Wonka kit it had Nerds, Bottle Cap and Runt candies in it. Pretty good kit.

Ate a christmas tree chocolate!
And sorted through a pack of christmas cards my mum gave me :)

At a toddler group we did Christmas songs :dance:

Kwood - i have never managed a successful Santa visit. They're either scared, shy or completely over stimulated. We keep trying though. Earl at least talked to him last year so I'm hoping this is the year lol. We're going on the 14th.

And today.....i made fudge. Chocolate and orange flavour.Hope it sets :-s

Yesterday me & DD put the Christmas tree up whilst singing along to Christmas songs.

Today I've just ordered a couple more Christmas presents.

Listened to Michael Buble's Christmas CD at work :)

Got a Christmas card and a package all packed up and ready to go for tomorrow, and I got little battery-powered tea lights for the Christmas votives I picked up the other day. :xmas12:

Looked at wrapping paper while at the store with my two year old. I was seriously tempted by the Star Wars wrapping paper but that would mean throwing out my gold and silver scheme, lol. I was seriously conflicted!

In the end my wrapping paper expedition was a complete waste, I didn't end up finding anything else I liked.

Some Christmas food shopping and some more decorating/sorting in preparation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann