What did you do today that was Christmassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got back from holiday late last night where it was not christmassy at all, stepped into the airport and Slade was blaring out over the speaker system in the airport! :happydance:

We are having our last roast dinner before Christmas, that will feel quite Christmassy.

Ordered our photo Christmas cards.. A bit late this year oops

Made salt dough decs yesterday and painted them today with my 3 year old. Unluckily he seems to have inherited my complete lack of artistic talent.

Currently sewing my youngest stocking

Went the local garden centre to see all the lovely decs, made our snowman door, now I'm stringing dried orange slices to scent with oil and hang on the tree :)

Today I have wrapped several gifts and started organising a pre crimbo party 😉

The kids and i watched Polar Express, The Littlest Light on the Christmas Tree, and we made christmas cards for relies. tomorrow going to wrap a bunch of pressies while kids at school.

I wrote some cards and started wrapping. Couldn't do any of the boys as the stick of kids paper I thought I had I apparently don't and the only new paper I bought was adults. Went to wrap the adults and realised I had no tags so just did BILs do far.

We had a really christmassy day yesterday! The kids went on the Santa train with their grandparents so me and oh wrapped their presents while watching elf and went to the local garden centre for a Christmas dinner carvery, which was extremely tasty!

We all watched a muppets Christmas carol after school! It was lovely the kids actually sat and watched it (they can't sit through films usually unless it's frozen!).

I'm so excited for tomorrow Evie and Noah are both at school so me OH and Lola are going shopping to get everyome finished :D!

We had such a Christmas filled weekend!

Yesterday we had a Christmas movie night. Ordered pizza and watched Arthur Christmas and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. We also went out as a family to get some shopping done.

The day before we went to the Christmas Craft Fair at church that I put together. The girls made a crazy amount of ornaments! And then we came home and continued the craftiness by making paper snowflakes to hang up around the house.

Today I might take a bit of a break from the Christmas things, lol, but our kindness fairy left the girls some wooden ornaments to decorate for other people.

Saturday we went for a drive down some streets that have some pretty amazing decorations up. It was really nice especially since it was just a light dusting of snow coming down so felt really Christmassy. We then went for supper and afterwards came home and I decorated the Christmas tree.

Made these:
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/20141208_181831_zps7398c4da.jpg

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/20141208_183544_zps6e6231de.jpg

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/20141208_183550_zpsbcb74b0c.jpg

We also walked into town and looked at all the Christmas lights, and bought some acrylic paints to decorate the salt dough with tomorrow.

I took Thomas to his action for children Christmas party :)

Has anyone got some ideas for Christmas crafts please? Elodie gets bored easily lol! X

I went and watched my little boys nativity at school love Christmas time so much fun stuff going on.

it was lo's nativity today he was a shepherd and was sooo cute
also they have wrote lists to santa

I went to the german Christmas market today on birmingham with Rio and his dad. I love it there! It always gets me more excited for Christmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"