Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

Wish2BMom

Reaction score
Hi all - let's track down who is going to have a turkey in the oven in November! Lots of stuff to be thankful for in our lives - can we have that one little bean to add to the list?

Let me know when you're testing and I'll add you in. Best Wishes to all the ladies! :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

11/1
11/2
:witch:mauijaim:witch:
11/3
11/4
:witch:mamadonna:witch:
11/5
:witch:Lee37:witch:
11/6
11/7
:witch:AugustBride6:witch:
:witch:Keebs:witch:
11/8
:witch:Wish2Bmom:witch:
:witch:jessiecat:witch:
:witch:InVivoVeritas:witch:
:flower:OliveLuv:flower:
11/9
11/10
11/11
11/12
11/13
11/14
:witch:Maggs:witch:
11/15
11/16
11/17
11/18
11/19
:bfp:Shellbells31:bfp:
:witch:Gypsey4:witch:
11/20
11/21
11/22
:witch:Wish4another1:witch:
11/23
:witch:Lanfear333:witch:
:witch:DHBH0930:witch:
11/24
:witch:Leti:witch:
11/25
:bfp:canadabear:bfp:
:witch:dove830:witch:
11/26
:witch:bluefairy1:witch:
11/27
:flower:fairymom74:flower:
11/28
11/29
:flower:nessaw:flower:
:bfp:fezzle:bfp:
11/30
:witch:Hopethisyear:witch:
:witch:Mauijaim:witch:

Hi Wish2BMom, thanks for starting next month's thread. I wil be testing on the 19th of November :) Good luck to you and all the other ladies, may this be our month!

Gotcha, Shellbells! Good luck and TONS of :dust: to you!!

Hi ladies! I will join. You can put me down for November 7th :happydance:

Gotcha August - Good luck for your blue BFP!

and gotcha Wish4 - may round 2 of clomid be the Lucky Deuce!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

If :witch: would ever show up, I'd be glad to test in November. I'll update if she ever comes and I think I'll be able to test.

STILL, Steno??? Sheesh!!! anymore testing or you're positive it's not a positive?

STILL, Steno??? Sheesh!!! anymore testing or you're positive it's not a positive?

I haven't done anymore testing. For some reason, I thought for sure she'd come today, but NOPE. Everything I've read online says to wait 60 days before even bothering to call the doctor. I haven't tested anymore because if I did ovulate late, I don't see how I could be pregnant because that would've coincided with hubby's surgery. I'm on CD 41 today. :shrug: Maybe it's because before I stopped the pill on July 18, I was using it continuously so as to not have a period. Maybe it's stress. I certainly don't have the answer. I just know when she does come, it will be with a vengeance!

Wish2- put me down for 11/2 (14 DPO), pending :witch: doesn't show or I spot the temp drop of doom.

Steno- hang in there girl! When I stopped BCP years ago, I had 2-3 cycles like you're having now. Freaked us out because DH and I had just started dating and we thought we were preggo in the first month of knowing each other!

Thanks wish2!!
I'm going to estimate the 22nd as well. I'll update when I O if that's incorrect. I'm not sure what my body will do this month.

Can you add me somewhere down towards the end...LOL:laugh2: I'm currently trying to make AF get here so that we can things going.. Doing the Red Raspberry Tea tonite since on CD 54 and also using a multivitamin and Vitex so hopefully...:winkwink: Our anniversary is the 27th and I'm sure if all goes as I hope it does--somewhere around then for sure. But I will let you know should that change. Even my 14 yr old is hoping all these supplements will help--she's been waiting for 12 years to be a big sister.:winkwink:

Baby Dust to all!:dust:

Hi everyone. Waiting to O but about to start our :sex: marathon. DS called himself a big brother today! Maybe it's a good sign??!! Here's hoping cycle 7 is our lucky one. Sending a ton of extra :dust: to everyone!
Testing day November 25th.

I'm running a 5k on November 8 so I guess I'll test that morning! That way I can blame the pregnancy if my time is really slow. :happydance:

Hello all!

Can you put me down for the 26th please?

Cycle 3 after bcp ttc#1

terri, fairymom, canadabear, bluefairy, Jessie - got you all!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Like others, I'm still waiting out a long-ish cycle. I got my positive OPK on Oct 14, and have had all the symptoms of being in a TWW, but no AF yet. I've been spotting since Saturday so expect her every day, especially since I've been having some light cramps since last night. Once I get AF, I'll be starting Clomid for the first time, so I hope next cycle will be normal, and I'll test toward the end of the month!

After I got off the pill, my 2nd cycle was 78 days long, so I sympathise with all of you in limbo. I never had periods, just spotting, until I started Metformin, but I tried parsley tea and dong quai to help bring on some bleeding that seemed to help restart my cycles.

I'll wait to add you until you're ready, Fezzle! may your witch be soon and swift! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->