Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

Pop me down for the 4th please although I'll test before then:haha:

So funny you called me Lan, Wish. That's exactly what my derby teammates shortened it to, also.

Thanks for doing this months thread Wish! :flower: Please add me for the 5th! Wishing lots of :dust: to all this month!

Lanfear- my username is the nickname that I ended up with in roller derby!

Too funny Fezzle, we were cycle buddies and both did the derbs. I only skate part time anymore. You?

Wish2-Im not going to be testing in November. I have to go back on BCP for a few weeks and it's pushing me out of November. I'll be stalking though.

I skated 2007 to 2011, so I've been retired for awhile! My former league (London) is on their way to Championships right now!

Too bad we won't be cycle buddies again!

omg I love this! I went to watch roller derby last year with my girls fantasy football team. We used that as our team name theme this year. I'm General Mae Hemm! ;)

terri - I removed you, sadly. You ok? :flower:

Yeah, it's cool. Thanks.
I'm going to be doing a FET in December sometime. Now I'm really appreciative that you made the testing thread. You're the bomb.com. hee hee. :friends:

Hi still no af post mc but going to continue my hanging out from the oct thread to the nov if that's ok. Will update with a date if/when it shows. Good luck everyone.x

Ok, AF is here! I might change my date once I see how the Clomid is working with OPKs and my scan, but for now, put me down for 26 Nov as I'll be going to London that day to see friends and will want to know how much wine I can have!

Yeah, it's cool. Thanks.
I'm going to be doing a FET in December sometime. Now I'm really appreciative that you made the testing thread. You're the bomb.com. hee hee. :friends:

ain't no thang but a chicken wang ;)

now I have to look up what FET is - so many things out there for us

Ok, AF is here! I might change my date once I see how the Clomid is working with OPKs and my scan, but for now, put me down for 26 Nov as I'll be going to London that day to see friends and will want to know how much wine I can have!

Glad I'm not the only one who tests before girls nights!

Fezzle - got ya! Looking forward to adding in some blinking BFPs around your name b/c of the clomid! :dust:

nessaw - no worries, I'll add you whenever you want! :dust:

Just saying hi! :hi: I will be joining eventually when I have a better idea of my testing date.

Fezzle, so we're still not that far off from being cycle buddies!

I played for the Lansing Derby Vixens. I'm pretty sure I'm about to officially retire. I love your team, though I admit, I'm not much of a fan girl about any team. Where did you get your derby name from?

Wish, which team did you go watch? Do you still play fantasy football?

it was a whole bunch of teams from the NH Roller Derby league - I think it was the playoffs, actually, so there were a few different teams. https://www.nhrollerderby.com/

oh yes, I'm in 2 FF leagues (the online betting kind, not an actual physical sport league)! I love when NFL season comes around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->