Wishing for Our Little Turkeys! November Testing Thread

Hi all:hi: Can I join too? I'm 39, as is OH. Trying for our 4th and last baby. This is cycle #5, and I will be testing on the 25th...well, probably before that, but my cycles are still sorting themselves out, so I'll say the 25th :)

:dust:

Thanks for doing the thread Wish. Can you add me for testing 11/19? Thanks!

:dust:

I'm ready to see some BFPs this month!

dove and Gypsey - added you on in! good luck! I'm ready for a whole slew of BFPs this month!

:dust::dust:

Hi, can you add me for the 7th please?

Good luck everyone :flower:

Hi can I join you all! I'm on another thread but this one probably is better for me, as I'm 35 and DH is 41. This is our 4th cycle trying. We've never had to try before because our first was conceived first month of ntnp and my SS (who's 14) was an oopsie for my husband and SS's Mom. So this is all strange for us and trying not to pressure ourselves. AF is due I think around the 14th but my cycles vary a bit. I'll no doubt test early as I can never wait! Oh and think I'm 1dpo, possibly 2.

Just wanted to wish u all Luck and lots of :dust:

Keebs and Maggs - I added you! Maggs, you didn't specifically say what date you would test, so I just put the day you're expecting AF for now. Let me know if you want to change that.
:dust: :dust: for you both!

<3 <3 Sis - thank you for your luck wishes!! I hope you're doing well!

Ok thanks. I'll probably get AF that day but will no doubt start poas about 11dpo. Too impatient!

Sis - did I miss you somewhere? did you want to add a testing date or just hanging out this month? I'm sorry if you already said this somewhere...

Hi can I join you all! I'm on another thread but this one probably is better for me, as I'm 35 and DH is 41. This is our 4th cycle trying. We've never had to try before because our first was conceived first month of ntnp and my SS (who's 14) was an oopsie for my husband and SS's Mom. So this is all strange for us and trying not to pressure ourselves. AF is due I think around the 14th but my cycles vary a bit. I'll no doubt test early as I can never wait! Oh and think I'm 1dpo, possibly 2.

We're the same. We've never tried longer than 3 months, so being in cycle 5 now is really messing with my head. Good luck to you!

Wish2- now I'm really glad you're doing the thread. There are a lot of November testers!

No testing for me tomorrow. AF has arrived. :(

I'm out for testing this month but on the bright side looks like there is a glass of wine with my name on it tonight! :wine: DH is driving for a change too! lol :drunk: :haha:
Wishing lots of :dust: to all the November testers!

So sorry af got you girls already! But best of luck for next cycle sending you extra :dust:
Afm just in the middle of our :sex: marathon but massive temp raise already!? :shrug: confused but I'm sure tomorrow morning will shed more light. Don't think it's possible I O'd this early

:hugs: to the girls that already got AF

:dust: to the rest of us - Happy 1st of November! let the games begin!

Canada - that IS weird! maybe a bad sleep or extra wine before bed last night?

Count me in for November, please?

AF is due on Saturday 8th, so put me down for that date, please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->