WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

unfortunately paracetamot won't touch me.....the only thing that does is steroid injections or arcoxia......big mean stuff....

thanks guys though.....

looking forward to the weekend though.....when i woke this morning i thought it was saturday....i was soooo disappointed!

but tomorrow is saturday - yay....extra sleep for me! :wohoo:

decorating our bedroom this weekend......

Dont over-do it tho Buffy hun :hugs: you'll only end up crippling yourself with pain :( xx

don't worry....i'll be taking it easy....at least i know my limits now!

i'll be sat on the floor with a small pot of undercoat painting the skirting boards......dh has the roller job! and dad is going to put wallpaper on the one wall for us next weekend....

what have you got planned for the weekend Nicky?

I agree too Buffy, it is easy to accidentally overdo it and tire yourself out, I am speaking from the experience of sitting staining my decking two weeks ago, I could hardly move for 3 days after!!!

Hello darlings :wave:

Oh so a heavy weekend for you then S! That walk on Monday will do you good young lady *said in a very Mum-like voice*. Let's hope for some sunny skies eh :D

Hi Tracy. So you are all achey to then. Is it affecting your sleep? :(

HI Poshie, yes it is really, I toss and turn all night trying to get comfy!! I am trying not to moan too much though cos I know how fortunate I am to be pg :blush:

tracy - Go on have a little moan!! :rofl:

Poshie - yup busy busy.... Bet my legs kill on tuesday though! :rofl:

Yes it's a strange one isn't it. There's us ttc'ers who who kill to have all the aches, pains and sickness that go with being pg. Then we've go those who are actually pg and are suffering, you poor things!

I'm up for it though and I promise I won't moan (too much) ;)

Im going too!!! Ive waited long enough!!! So has everyone else!! :rofl:

I will make you too poshie! :rofl:

Where is everyone today??? The one day that Ive got some time to catch up everyone is busy :cry:

Yeah I find it often works that way K. I'm counting down the next 45 minutes til home time! It's really nice outside now, really warmed up :D

I am here still, I am so bored and the afternoon is dragging!

Yes it's a strange one isn't it. There's us ttc'ers who who kill to have all the aches, pains and sickness that go with being pg. Then we've go those who are actually pg and are suffering, you poor things!

I'm up for it though and I promise I won't moan (too much) ;)

That is why I feel bad moaning, I know that all of you ttcers would give their right arms to have the pains :blush: I honestly don't mind too much but I do need to have a little whinge sometimes :rofl:

Poshie - 45 mins left!! You part-timer you!! :rofl: Im just jealous really!!

Tracy - Ive got LOADS to do just cant be arsed! :rofl: Ive been working like a bitch ALL week! And now Im crapping myself coz Ive done F-ALL!! :blush:xxxx

Yes of course you do Tracy, I'm sure I would too if I was you! I guess it's only going to get more uncomfortable from here on in as you get bigger and bigger! :shock:

I wish I was a part timer. I wonder if I ever will be? I wonder if I'll ever get my :baby:

I've been thinking recently and I would be over the moon just to have one healthy baby, I really would.

Yes of course you do Tracy, I'm sure I would too if I was you! I guess it's only going to get more uncomfortable from here on in as you get bigger and bigger! :shock:

Thanks for that!!:rofl:

And of course you will get your :bfp: and your :baby: one day, and I hope it is very soon :hugs:

Kerry your work is manic now eh?!!

Tracy - Yep!! Luckily because my job is sourcing product and development,..... and covering sales peoples arses Im always busy :cry:

Poshie - DF keeps mentioning 2 children..... I have to remind him that we need to walk before we can run!! :rofl:

I wanted at least 2 but preferably 3 kids... need to bloody well get my finger out then dont I? :dohh: :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->