WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

I said to DH that we would only be having the one - being as I am 40 this year - but who knows...

You'll have to TTC as soon as you pop nicky.... Thats what DF has suggested to me................ ERRRRRRRRRRRR :shock: I dont think so!!

What do you mean?! that sounds like happy fun times to me!? :shock:

ha ha ha ha It would be like throwing a sausage down an alley way! :rofl:

Speaking of, one of my friends has twin brothers that are 9 months younger than her. ewww

i know of someone who found that was expecting triplets when her little boy was 3 months old....

I dont think I'll be up for shagging straight away after giving birth.... more like beating off with a BIG stick :rofl:

Kerry......."you keep that away from me - you've caused enough damage!!!!"

right...hometime for me....

hope you all have a lovely long weekend....lots of fun and action!

might not be about much on Tues as am in London.......

hugs to all of my lovely BAW buddies though.....:hugs:

Im off too!!!

Have a super weekend peeps!! :kiss:

Love you all!!

Sorry ladies i been MIA... I developed an infection and just getting over that... I'll be around next week and will write my birth story and about breast feeding xx

awww nat bless you :hugs: hope u feel a bit better soon xxxx

hope everyone is enjoying the weekend xxxxxx

Aww Nat, hope you are better now hun :hugs: Looking forward to hearing your story :)

I am at work today - I HATE working Bank Holidays :hissy: still, this is my last one for a while cos I get the one at the end of May and then I will be on mat leave :happydance: hope everyone has had a nice weekend?

Hi Ladies!

Nat - Im sorry you got an infection! Hope that its clearing up ok :hug:

Tracy - It should be illegal to work bank holidays!

Missy - :wave:

Hiya girls, I hope everyone had a good weekend :)

I am so blooming tired i can hardly function, but i am very proud as i made my own signature :smug:

What has everyone done with this bank holiday weekend?

hiya Babylove!!

love your new siggie!! Well done! I went on a hen night saturday in milton keynes.... very :drunk: and went to the pub last night... and friday I got the darkest OPK I have ever seen in my life~!!! :yipee:

Congrats on your :blue: bump hun!!

P.S This is my 11K post!!! :yipee: :rofl:

:wohoo: For the OPK hun! I really think it will be your time VERY soon.. I said it about Daisy and Reedy and i was right both times :smug:

Your weekend sounds like it was fun, we went to Milton Keynes for our scan saturday and then sunday we went to portsmouth.. was a great weekend but i am so tired now.

OMG we were both in MK at the same time!! Shame our paths didnt cross :cry: Im loving your good feelings about me! I REALLY hope that your right!

Im going to have to dash now.... Ive done sweet FA since DF left for work at 2pm! :rofl: Need to get clothes etc ready for work tomorrow... :grr: Wish I didnt have to go... but its only a short day because Im leaving at 2.30 for my FS appointment.

TTFN :hug:

My cousin just sent me an email blurting out that one of our mutual cousins is pregnant. The cousin that didn't really want kids is having a baby. it hit me like a punch in the stomach. The cousin that shared the news quickly sent me another email apologising, saying how insensitive it was of her to just blurt it out like that and she apologised for not considering my feelings. I accepted the apology. I feel like I am going to puke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->