WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

evening ladies, how have we all been, i had work today too but get 6hours holiday to take on another occaision in its place :) which is good:) i felt very :sick: today but managed to work through it with cold water and ginger biccies!!!!

i've decided my oh is a lazy git too, hes done sweet F A all day, i only asked him to do 1 load of laundry and walk the dog!!!

Lea - :hugs:

Leah - Yay for blue bump, I was right :happydance:

Nat - Hope your feeling a little better now x cant wait to read your story x

Hope everyone else is ok & you've all had a nice long weekend x x x

no long weekend for me. may long is the 16-18 here

not too far away then lea... u got any plans for it???

thats often the best thing i think lea

i just chilled for my long weekend caught up on some hosework

Lea - big squishy :hug: Its rubbish when people dont stop and think what theyre saying! :grr:

To be fair to her, she apologised before I even had a chance to reply. She is just excited, and it certainly was not intentional. She feels so bad now, and I feel bad that she feels bad. What a vicious circle. I wish she and I weren't so empathetic toward each other.

Morning ladies, I hope it will be a bit busier in here today I am :growlmad: at you all for leaving me all alone yesterday :cry: :rofl:

HI Lea I am peed off today, sick of being stuck at boring work :hissy: How are you? I love your siggy btw!

ohhhh sorry Tracy! xxxxx

I'll be around for some of the day xxxxx

Hi Leah!!

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 14 seconds. :grr:

:hugs: Tracy.. I made the siggy so am rather proud of it :smug:

Hey Kerry xx

morning kerry leah and tracey,, i wish i could spend my days on here with you lovely ladies ... i hate working,, :( hahha, ive had hardly any sleep, lots of bad dreams nasty hubby making me watch saw V with him, i've slept late and had to get a reeli reeli quick shower, as a result i have a very bad hair day

roll on thursday!!!!

Morning Missy!

Watching saw V.... You are brave I have never watched stuff like that Im too much of a scardey pants! :rofl:

Well looks like Im not going to around much at all today :grr: Meetings etc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->