WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

Some people are WTT after loses. I think that's the problem x

Ah, I understand now.. But at the same time, there has been WTT after loss within the BAW thread?
xx

Hi Missy :hi:

this is the BAW thread for the time being :)

it might be moving across to usergroups at some stage I think? but dont worry... we'll let you know when that happens :friends: xx

ah right lol

well.

how are you nicky??

ive had MIL at ours this afternoon, she was pleasant enough but told me off for buying an outfit and bib b4 12 weeks

im fine thanks hun :)

:saywhat: she told you off?? :rofl: take no notice hun xx

yer lol she was like
"what are you doing?? its bad luck to buy before 12 week scan"

hahaha i do ignore her, quite frequently, i married her son when she asked us to wait a bit longer lol
and we started ttc 6 months after geting married when she advised wating 4 or 5 years hahah

:rofl: good girl Missy!

hahaha! MIL's hey? :dohh: im lucky mines lovely :happydance: but im defo in the minority here :rofl: xx

Morning BAWers :mrgreen:

are we all ok this fine Monday morning? :kiss: xx

Hi ladies :wave: Is it safe...................? :argh:

The weather here is shite - stark contrast to yesterday's gorgeous day.
I'm doing okay, could be better, could be worse, thanks.

Morning Poshie :hi:

Yeah weather pretty much sucks here too :rain: x

morning nicky hun, im not too bad, very little ms related nausea today so :) im on my way to work atm so :( but only in 3 days this week lol

Im just popping over to stalk your journo - BRB xx

Oh hi Missy :hi:

glad to hear you are feeling better hunni :) xx

hi poshie hunni, its lashing it down here and cold, yesterday was a much nicer day!!!

oh and my best friend finally gave birth yesterday evening , 8 days overdue (again she was same with 1st) Alyssa Nicole, came to join us:) nikki sent me a photo message last nite and omg soo beautiful,

thanks nicky, im sure i'll be hovering near the toilet again soon enough

How come you're only working 3 days this week missy? So you're feeling less sick today - have you generally been suffering with MS?

i put some holidays in for myself, im sposed to be working mon - wed then fri and sat, so put holidays in for fri n sat so have a very long weekend thurs - sun:)
so im going up to newcastle again this saturday to see Nikki and her newest addition x

ive been nauseas but not being sick on and off since the week b4 my :bfp: i usually get a few days on few days off lol

Ah fair enough on the ms, at least it's not constant I suppose!

That'll be nice having a long weekend away and visiting your friend and her :baby:

I'm not working this Saturday, and I can't wait for the long weekend! I just hope we're in for some fine weather. Haven't got anything planned yet, but that's just fine :D

Morning girls,

Hope everyone is ok today?

I am a bit confused as to where we will eventually be but that might just be my babybrain!

Thanks for sorting things out anyway Wobbles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->