WTT Girls BAW Thread - April/May

im sad that people think we wouldnt be friendly to newbies as we've always been friendly to anyone who's ever popped into our chats :(

i think your idea is great Wobbles :) we dont wanna cause any upset or offence to anyone... most of us are long standing members of BnB & we are not that type of people as im sure you know xx

im sad that people think we wouldnt be friendly to newbies as we've always been friendly to anyone who's ever popped into our chats :(

i think your idea is great Wobbles :) we dont wanna cause any upset or offence to anyone... most of us are long standing members of BnB & we are not that type of people as im sure you know xx

Agreed!! Growing up, I was often left out of groups or made to feel unwanted. So, knowing all too well how that feels, I would never do that to somebody else. :nope:

So just like all the ttc teams / buddies then? I thought anybody could join those teams just like anybody could join baw? I dont see the difference?

It's not that I think you wouldnt be friendly! I happened to have just started looking in WTT and came across the old thread and was quite suprised at some of the hostile responses to well meaning peoples posts :shrug:

Poshie, I think the difference would be (if I"m understanding correctly) is that it will be in a general section so noone can take offense when certain topics are discussed.

I totally get you chris. I'm just at a loss as to what changed today, after 12 months of harmony!

Poshie, I think the difference would be (if I"m understanding correctly) is that it will be in a general section so noone can take offense when certain topics are discussed.

That's my understanding too. I stay out of certain areas so I cant come across anything that may offend or upset me. I dont particularly want to hear about...say....teenagers (I mean under 16's) who are sexually active, as I have a 14 yr old daughter, so I stay out of the Teen Section for that reason - not every post is of that nature BUT they might be and they are entitled to be in there. If you are in a general area then you will see general stuff being discussed ie WTT, TTC, LTTTC, Labour, Preemies AND anything and everything asscosiated with general life :D

Me too Nicky, over and out!

Have a good weekend all :D

I'll be right back....I'm going to hang my wash out to dry. :hangwashing: So happy it's warm and sunny (finally!)

Thanks for the welcome guys :D

No problem!

What are you up to today Dan-o?

I totally get you chris. I'm just at a loss as to what changed today, after 12 months of harmony!
Because the forum slowly grows as did this section that wasn't always apart of BabyandBump and as time has gone on peoples WTT date arrives BFPs happen, pregnancies progress & LOs are born and the comfort for ALL members is a priority.

At least I have tried to make a solution or suggested one that makes EVERYONE comfortable.

Its lovely you all are so close after a period of time but at least have a tiny bit of understanding of the word consideration ...for others feelings!

Why do people fight the sections meanings :confused:

Yes some will be more than comfortable with scan pictures etc but some people avoid other sections to protect their own circumsatnces so what would be the point if they come in here and see it everywhere anyway?! Does it mean that people can't ask, someone pregnant can't post, someone pregnant can't share things with their buddies ...no not at all but there comes a limit OR theres the option of 'yes here you go *link* my scan picture is there ....

I think we'd all be happy to go with your suggestion Wobbles... are you creating a new section? im just not too sure what we need to do :dohh: so just let us know & im sure we'll be happy to comply :) xx

Not tonight - got to talk it over with OH although I think he was suggesting it earlier himself but I half listen when I'm doing other things :blush:

I understand what you girls have said all of you but we have to go with what is comfy for all based on what the specific section is. I certainly don't want to fight it out on a screen all I've asked is for some to see that it may hit some sore spots for some and to take that into consideration.

Really the idea is open to however you want to use it if we create the new forum ...we're all adults right? We'll all just plod along and use some common sense without too many don't do that threads :dohh: I hate them :rofl:

x

I think we'd all be happy to go with your suggestion Wobbles... are you creating a new section? im just not too sure what we need to do :dohh: so just let us know & im sure we'll be happy to comply :) xx

I second that ^^

I like the idea Wobbs Thank you x
As long as BAW doesnt die out then I dont care where it is x

I'm happy to have it put in a different section but I don't understand why anyone in WTT would find it inconsiderate?

I certainly don't, in fact it's nice to be able to share other peoples' pregnancies when I'm WTT myself without having to venture into TTC or the pregnancy forums feeling like an outsider.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->