WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leah - feeling sick - another sign??

Nat I don't have a date yet, I am seeing the m/w for the first time on Wed so hopefully will know soon - I can't wait it is killing me!!

Leah - feeling sick - another sign??

Nat I don't have a date yet, I am seeing the m/w for the first time on Wed so hopefully will know soon - I can't wait it is killing me!!

Yep i have been feeling sick on and off all weekend, but getting cramps all weekend too! so maybe the witch is coming really early with a new bunch of horrid stuff for me :hissy: I aint due AF till 9th so gearing myself up

How have you been hun?

Exciting Leah...

I do hope everyone gets a :bfp: in 2009 and then babies!!! It will be lovely!

I am ok thanks, lets hope AF stays away and you get a lovely :bfp: instead !!

My goodness you guys have been busy!!!

USA peeps you'll love Tescos!!! You might be able to get some Angel Delight!!

MMMMMmmmm food!!! Changed my Avatar to reflect my REAL personality! :rofl:

Tracy - I cant wait either for your scan!! Is maccy back with pics yet?? Been checking her journo!!

:rofl: kerry!!!

Angel delight?! Bit to sweet for me at the moment!!

Girlies we need to get a wriggle on to get a 2009 beanie!!! COME ON I expect everyone to be shagging every day!!! from the day AF stops to the day you get your :bfp:!!!

SAMBA's TTC BOOT CAMP!!! STARTS TODAY!

OMG i would be ill at the moment Samba, all this talk of food makes me feel :sick: So sex is a no no NO lol

Lol Kerry!! You go stamp your feet... I hope you are shagging every day!!!

I feel like a trampoline today... baby is doing acrobatics!!! She's getting very strong now. Oh and she has a new game. I tap the bum and she will kick back!!!

Tracy - I just saw her post.......... Ohhhhh Ive gone all gooey!! awwwww

Lol Kerry!! You go stamp your feet... I hope you are shagging every day!!!

I feel like a trampoline today... baby is doing acrobatics!!! She's getting very strong now. Oh and she has a new game. I tap the bum and she will kick back!!!

Aww that is so cute I want to :cry: I can't wait to feel kicks!

Girlies we need to get a wriggle on to get a 2009 beanie!!! COME ON I expect everyone to be shagging every day!!! from the day AF stops to the day you get your :bfp:!!!

SAMBA's TTC BOOTIE CAMP!!! STARTS TODAY!

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe