your testing stash

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hi ladies! Just a fun pass the time question. How do you get ready for testing time? Do you create a stash or just buy tests as you go?

For me, every cycle I swear to buy as I go. And every cycle I end up with a stash. I bought 60 cheapies from Walmart when I got my iud out and am down to 6. I bought two old style frers and two gold digitals. I promised to stop there, but I had to go to the store today. Walmart is on the way to work... and somehow I now have 3 new frers, three cb weeks estimators, and 8 more cheapies! No self control lol. Tell me I'm not the only one who does this

hahaha i have a stash of cheapies at all times lol but i buy frer's and digitals as needed too expensive to waste money. although once i get a positive i wind up buying more of those than i need. i like confirmation lol

hahaha i bought a pack of 5 tests today and did one. I like the clearblue ones but theyre expensive in multiple packs :-(

Wow, a 5 pack? I didn't know they came in 5's. I honestly get free and unlimited urine tests through my insurance, so I really shouldn't even bother with hpts, but I am so impatient. What dpo are you ladies?

Yeah its the pregnosis brand ill post a pic! what does DPO mean again??? i was TTC 5 years ago with our daughter and only in the last few months am i back ttc again so just getting the hang of the lingo again lol

Wow, a 5 pack? I didn't know they came in 5's. I honestly get free and unlimited urine tests through my insurance, so I really shouldn't even bother with hpts, but I am so impatient. What dpo are you ladies?

this is what i bought but I dont kno what you mean by insurance stuff etc??? im in Australia is this a UK thing???

Attachments

• test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
I get really depressed by negatives, so I don't keep many on hand. I tell myself that if I REALLY need to test, then my penance is getting in the car and buying one or two tests... the end! lol.

...I probably go to the dollar store five times a month. xD

I went to get one own brand from the drug store and bought 2 * 2 pack of FRER as they were on sale. I'm 7 dpo but still going to try to wait till 13 or 14 dpo. It is a bit more tempting to test early with the extra tests!

It took us over a year TTCing with our 4 year old so i feel ya! the pregnancy test companies looovveeeddd me and my money lol!! i told my hubby i was buying an OPK kit because i ran out of tests lol....so i bought more tests!! sooo bad of me but after our MC in april im kinda a bit nutty about this whole TTC thing lol!!

I get really depressed by negatives, so I don't keep many on hand. I tell myself that if I REALLY need to test, then my penance is getting in the car and buying one or two tests... the end! lol.

...I probably go to the dollar store five times a month. xD

Haha!! I have a mass peeing on a stick addiction & spend a mini fortune as i go.. This us officially my first TWW if i can call it that, i know i def ovulated last week but no idea when .. Happy peeing ladies ��

I bought a pack of 25 Wondfo's from Amazon. They were way cheaper and picked up my last BFP at 8 DPO (I was only 8 HCG blood level) so I know they work just as well, if not better, than FRER's. I have one CB digital to use at some point too but it's just sort of a back up test for once I'm 4 weeks or so pregnant.

Love it! I am so glad I am not the only one who has a stash... and a stash that keeps on growing.

Btw, pregnosis! That's such a clever name!

Oh, and as for my free tests. I am a teacher, and we notoriously have great benefits. This is especially true for preventative care since they don't want us getting sick. I also get free lab work. So urine tests I can walk in and get them done whenever at no cost (but I do have to wait 7 or so hours for results), and blood tests have to be ordered by my doctor (but I can request them with a simple email) but they are also free. So technically I don't have the need to buy home tests. I just hate waiting.

Dobby, where do I sign up for your district?! Jeez. Meanwhile, in CO, they're talking about slashing benefits and refusing to provide markers for my classroom.. I'm jealous. :)

Yikes. I have had this perk with all three of my districts, from title one schools to an affluent neighborhood. I love my district. Best job ever. Our unions in Cali are ruthless, stubborn negotiators. But finding a job and getting tenure is a pain

I buy tests as I go. I get multi packs and dollar store tests. I keep telling myself I'll buy the big pack of wondfos, but then what do you do with them all if you get pregnant right away? I just can't give in to my crazy side. My hubby thinks I'm nuts for testing before I miss my period, he just doesn't understand.

I buy tests as I go. I get multi packs and dollar store tests. I keep telling myself I'll buy the big pack of wondfos, but then what do you do with them all if you get pregnant right away? I just can't give in to my crazy side. My hubby thinks I'm nuts for testing before I miss my period, he just doesn't understand.

That is my dilemma! Every month I say I will buy cheap packs of Amazon like everyone else, but then I feel like I am jinxing myself so I wait until AF shows then convince myself I am getting pregnant so I don't need that many... ><

This is mine and it's grown a LOT since this was taken too :lol:
Still have 10 CB digitals left, 1 CB plus, loads of IC's :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back