your testing stash

When we were TTC our daughter I got an impressive stash the two cycles we tried - 4 FRER, 4 clearblue plus and 2 clearblue digital conception indicators. Plus an army of cheapies. The thing is that I am already susceptible to early testing, so with that stash I used them all up from 7dpo onwards. By 10 dpo the cycle we conceived I only had two left - FRER and a clearblue plus. They were negative that morning and I was so annoyed I'd wasted all those tests. I then tested in the evening with a cheapie and got my BFP. I had to buy more FRER and digitals to confirm :haha:

This time I have less money with working part time, so can't blow as much on pregnancy tests. I bough a 2 pack of FRERs last cycle and I had loads of cheapies. I drove myself mad with early testing though, so this time I am not going to buy any! I have a clearblue digital with conception indicator left that I will use at 13dpo if I get that far (my luteal phase is still short with breastfeeding messing with my hormones). That will save me a week of crazy testing and squinting!

Love it!!! I had that same bfn that morning then bfp in the evening! Do you find yourself doing multiple tests now because of it? I promise myself to only use one expensive test a day, but there are days I can used a walmart 88c test every time I go pee. Which was like 4x lol

I was the same, BFN in the morning at 8DPO then BFP in the evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->