• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Lol. Yea where is loulou?

DD ur symptoms sound great and u know what we always say......u r not out until the hag shows. And I hope she stays away from u x.

How is everyone else? Hope doing great?

I don't remember where Loulou is, but it's almost noon in AZ. She should be here! :)

Dream - I appreciate your support. I just feel out...who knows? You are right. It ain't ova till it's ova.

Feeling a bit depressed today, but it has nothing to do with TTC. On Friday I received a job offer from a bigger law firm and I was going to sign it today and give my notice at my two jobs, but they decided to withdraw their offer because there isn't enough work to employ another person. Part of me is relieved as I don't think I was fully ready to leave my jobs (I've been with one lawyer for 5 and a half years, the other for just under a year). Part of me didn't want to leave either because I love setting my own hours and working for 2 different people. I love them both dearly, but this job would have meant more money and 3 weeks vacation. It's not all bad I suppose, the law firm feels really terrible for what they've put me through, and probably early next year they want to bring me on. So all in all it's not so bad, but disappointing at the same time.

On my TTC side of things, pretty sure I'm going to ovulate at some point today. Going to get one more shot of :sex: in tonight I think, then I'll start testing on the 23rd.

I'm here, I'm here! Had to take my gran to the dr this morning and
I just got home. It's 2:43 right now. Will post pics shortly...not any darker and not sure if I see anything on the FRER???? Thanks for all the support and caring ladies <3 It means a lot to me!!! Happy Thursday!!!! :)

I'm waiting for my phone to send the pics to my email...slower than molasses in January! :haha: I'll respond to posts later, I have to take my kids to get physical's when they get home from school....yay!!! Lol....

DD- I think your symptoms sound good!

Denyse- Yay for o!!!! :sex: :sex: :sex:

Pickle- Any good symptoms today?

Dream- Is your chart still saying you're 9dpo?

I'm waiting for my phone to send the pics to my email...slower than molasses in January! :haha: I'll respond to posts later, I have to take my kids to get physical's when they get home from school....yay!!! Lol....

Chop chop :happydance:
Not really. Got the start of a bad cold, really runny nose and pressure in my sinuses when I lean over :nope: bubbles in my tummy and I just had this weird.. Umm.. Contracting feeling I guess, high in my stomach, I could feel it inside and outside! Pulsing. Fluttering. Intense! Idk what it was lasted like 5mins. I have no appetite and feel sick, then randomly hungry. good thing I'm not in my TWW I would be going insane with SS lol.

Any symptoms today??

I see lines on nearly all of the ic's but not sure about the frer, you're still very early for testing though

Not really. Got the start of a bad cold, really runny nose and pressure in my sinuses when I lean over :nope: bubbles in my tummy and I just had this weird.. Umm.. Contracting feeling I guess, high in my stomach, I could feel it inside and outside! Pulsing. Fluttering. Intense! Idk what it was lasted like 5mins. I have no appetite and feel sick, then randomly hungry. good thing I'm not in my TWW I would be going insane with SS lol.

Any symptoms today??

OMG!!!! I feel exactly, to a T, the same today! My nose is more stuffy than runny and I am hot, been sweating all day! Everything else is how I would describe how I feel! That is crazy! Hopefully it's good for both of us! FX'd!!!
And my boobs and back really hurt, like are aching horribly! Watery cm this am and now watery/creamy. Cp is still high...and I feel like I have something stuck in the back of my throat or on the back of my tongue, but I cant see anything...Hmmm.... :)

Any symptoms today??
lou said:
OMG!!!! I feel exactly, to a T, the same today! My nose is more stuffy than runny and I am hot, been sweating all day! Everything else is how I would describe how I feel! That is crazy! Hopefully it's good for both of us! FX'd!!!
And my boobs and back really hurt, like are aching horribly! Watery cm this am and now watery/creamy. Cp is still high...and I feel like I have something stuck in the back of my throat or on the back of my tongue, but I cant see anything...Hmmm.... :)

Well depends if I'm sitting standing or lying down my nose is stuffed up if I'm not standing. I have the throat thing too! But I think mine is a genuine cold as I haven't even ovulated yet :cry: but it's good signs for you post o! I say keep testing with ic and don't give up hope, be in the mind set more around 12dpo :hugs:

I see lines on nearly all of the ic's but not sure about the frer, you're still very early for testing though

I agree with pickle. I think I see something on the ICs, but not the FRER. What DPO are you again? I can't remember if you are 1 day ahead or behind me - 1'm at 10 dpo. HOw is your temp looking?

Yep FRER seems bare, but the IC's still look promising...My IC line was darker than the line I got on a FRER. Which is weird, you would think it should have been the other way around!

Hmmm. I'm cramping like AF, I feel bloated like AF, and I swear I just saw a light spot on the TP right now when I went pee. :( It's early, but I think I'm out. I always spot for a day or two before my period.

Denyse - sorry about the job, but it sounds like it worked out the way it should have anyway. :) Better that they told you know, instead of 6 months from now when they let you go because there isn't enough work. On a lighter note, have fun baby makin' tonight! :)

Well you know I'm not counting you out till its officially official ;)

I'm optimistically high from cleaning for the last 2 hours...ain't no one bringing me down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->