• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Haha...sorry :)

Seriously tho...I am way over addicted to poas ;) and I did another and deffo saw a line, a real faint line...I'll post a pic later, I'm on my phone now. It's not showing up good in pics even tho it's very visible irl. ??? I'm almost thinking FRER tomorrow morning...thoughts/opinions ladies??? My impatience is winning this battle lol and I can barely hold pee for 2 hrs, so....??? Makes testing really tough!! :) :) I already knew I was :wacko: , this is just fueling the fire lol :haha:

Haha...sorry :)

Seriously tho...I am way over addicted to poas ;) and I did another and deffo saw a line, a real faint line...I'll post a pic later, I'm on my phone now. It's not showing up good in pics even tho it's very visible irl. ??? I'm almost thinking FRER tomorrow morning...thoughts/opinions ladies??? My impatience is winning this battle lol and I can barely hold pee for 2 hrs, so....??? Makes testing really tough!! :) :) I already knew I was :wacko: , this is just fueling the fire lol :haha:

:muaha:

Do it.

I did a couple color intensifies on this and even while moving the bar I could see it.

FX's FX's FX's!!

Attachments

• photo2_NEW.jpg
    photo2_NEW.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 8
I did a couple color intensifies on this and even while moving the bar I could see it.

FX's FX's FX's!!

Thank you sooooo much!!!! I'm still trying to woosah on the excitement!!! :happydance:

Woot! FX'ed LouLou! <3 Yay! .. On a side note .. lol .. checked cp this evening and its higher and feels like the tip of a nose :p i don't know alot about cp .. but im hoping its good :p

FX's FX's FX's!!

Thank you sooooo much!!!! I'm still trying to woosah on the excitement!!! :happydance:

Woot! FX'ed LouLou! <3 Yay! .. On a side note .. lol .. checked cp this evening and its higher and feels like the tip of a nose :p i don't know alot about cp .. but im hoping its good :p

I don't think there are any set rules on cp, I wish there was! That would make this a lot easier! :haha:

Thanks hun, I'm hoping it gets nice and dark so I can stop going nuts lol :) OH can see it too, but says he needs more evidence :dohh::haha: He said, "Isn't that line supposed to be darker?" :haha:

FX's FX's FX's!!

I don't think there are any set rules on cp, I wish there was! That would make this a lot easier! :haha:

Thanks hun, I'm hoping it gets nice and dark so I can stop going nuts lol :) OH can see it too, but says he needs more evidence :dohh::haha: He said, "Isn't that line supposed to be darker?" :haha:

Can't wait for the update!! FX'd hun

Loulou - totally excited for you!!!!!!!! :)

Mizzy- I think that's a great sign!! :happydance:

FX's FX's FX's!!

Understandable, that's how I was with my IC test...then when I saw it on the FRER I felt I could celebrate a little more lol

Do you think it's too soon to do FRER with FMU tomorrow?

Definitely not. Go for it :happydance: and good luck x

LouLou .. Where is the pic with the FRER .. your killing me!! Lol .. wanna see it! <3 GL sweety <3

Loopy did you do your frer?
If yes - where's the pics?!
If no - do you have more than one frer? If not, maybe you should wait a tiny while longer to avoid disappointment or false disappointment!
Looking good though :thumbup:

LOULOU - We are all waiting for youyou! :) :happydance:

I feel like my period is on it's way. It's supposed to be here tomorrow, so that makes sense. I'm bloated and have that feeling. I feel like I'm out, and I'm ok with it. :)

I had a negative test yesterday and may or may not have had a few glasses of wine last night (we had some friends over) and I slept horribly. I had indigestion and woke up from 3am to 5:30am (plus a creepy dream where something kept scratching my leg in bed). The wine is always good going down, but sometimes it doesn't stay down all that well. :-/ My asthma is acting up today too - there is something in the air. So, today should be an awesome day. Thank the good Lord for coffee. :)

I feel like my period is on it's way. It's supposed to be here tomorrow, so that makes sense. I'm bloated and have that feeling. I feel like I'm out, and I'm ok with it. :)

I had a negative test yesterday and may or may not have had a few glasses of wine last night (we had some friends over) and I slept horribly. I had indigestion and woke up from 3am to 5:30am (plus a creepy dream where something kept scratching my leg in bed). The wine is always good going down, but sometimes it doesn't stay down all that well. :-/ My asthma is acting up today too - there is something in the air. So, today should be an awesome day. Thank the good Lord for coffee. :)

Anddddd could also all be signs! That's the crappy thing about pg symptoms being the same as AF. I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Anddddd could also all be signs! That's the crappy thing about pg symptoms being the same as AF. I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Aww pickle, thank you. I guess I don't see them as signs because I always have crazy vivid dreams and when I drink, I sleep horrible and have indigestion. My asthma has been on and off lately too - not sure what the deal is. Not getting enough sleep makes me cranky! Harumph!

However, that being said, I appreciate your support and hopefulness! :) It means a lot.

ETA: I'm getting ahead of myself. I believe AF will be here Saturday, not tomorrow. I feel like today is Friday...lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->