• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Ok, so I haven't found anymore lines yet ladies lol. But....I'm going to post some pics anyways, just to give you something to look at :) Oh, and Happy Hump Day!! :haha:

View attachment 697891

View attachment 697893

View attachment 697895

I see a faint line on the top one...I really think I do!

I think you have line eye my dear :winkwink: I think that photo was the completely unedited one...I'm gonna have to look again lol :dohh:

edit: Ok, Ok...maybe I can see a little something on the top one....

I totally have line eye, but I swear I see something!

How many dpo LoopyLou? I lose track.

Left ovary pain today and a bit yesterday. Extremely faint line on opk, but before it was stark white so it's a start :) (I'm aware LH is always present, I'm just hoping for an earlier o)

Left ovary pain today and a bit yesterday. Extremely faint line on opk, but before it was stark white so it's a start :) (I'm aware LH is always present, I'm just hoping for an earlier o)

LoopyLou...:rofl: !!!!!!

Early o would be super! I'll keep my Fx'd for you! Lots of :sex: !!!!

I've been doing opk's for the hell of it and they're getting darker. I'm not putting any stock in it, because I know lh rises before af...

edit: I realized I didn't even answer your ? hahaha...8dpo today :)

I've been doing opk's for the hell of it and they're getting darker. I'm not putting any stock in it, because I know lh rises before af...

Thank you fx! Well he actually started the funtimes yesterday, there was me thinking I would have to go to lots of effort to keep up the every other day thing, but I was off the hook! :haha: I text him a min ago asking if I should put the chicken in early for dinner, and he said "yeh.. Or we could go out for dinner?" Oolala fancy pants! He's either being unusually lovely, or been on the fruity in the pub instead of work lol.

8dpo! Plenty more time for that line to bust a move and shout I'm here!! :happydance: some people do use opk for early preg test though. Fx :thumbup:

:happydance: I'm awake now! I see a line on the bottom test too :happydance:

I ordered preseed. I think the flowery box is the uk version as I couldn't find the other one on the uk amazon. It's not dispatched yet I'm worried it won't come in time (hehe) :nope:

I was like who is this imposter, where is my turkey lovin chicken at???

sneaky, sneaky....

Ok, so I haven't found anymore lines yet ladies lol. But....I'm going to post some pics anyways, just to give you something to look at :) Oh, and Happy Hump Day!! :haha:

View attachment 697891

View attachment 697893

View attachment 697895

I think you have line eye my dear :winkwink: I think that photo was the completely unedited one...I'm gonna have to look again lol :dohh:

Yeah I thought I saw something on the top one as well but figured I had line eye till DD saw it then I was all :cake: cause I was right and wanted to celebrate...

Thank you fx! Well he actually started the funtimes yesterday, there was me thinking I would have to go to lots of effort to keep up the every other day thing, but I was off the hook! :haha: I text him a min ago asking if I should put the chicken in early for dinner, and he said "yeh.. Or we could go out for dinner?" Oolala fancy pants! He's either being unusually lovely, or been on the fruity in the pub instead of work lol.

8dpo! Plenty more time for that line to bust a move and shout I'm here!! :happydance: some people do use opk for early preg test though. Fx :thumbup:

Very nice picture!!!:)

I love when my OH initiates, it makes it better, like I'm not forcing it on him :blush: He's gonna wine and dine you! :) Enjoy yourself!! I made a big ham dinner last night and when I went out to the garage to get the ham out of the extra fridge, there was a note written on brown tape that said, "I love you babe", I melted :kiss: Then we got into it later last night because I can't control my hormones lol oops! :blush: So, suck it up while you can Pickle! De-stressing is the best thing for you :hugs:

I'm willing the tests to just turn positive already lol. I have one FRER to use, but I'm waiting for better lines before I bust it out lol :haha:

I got my first :bfp: on Thanksgiving 2011, good luck everyone!

I ordered preseed. I think the flowery box is the uk version as I couldn't find the other one on the uk amazon. It's not dispatched yet I'm worried it won't come in time (hehe) :nope:

sneaky, sneaky....

View attachment 697891

View attachment 697893

View attachment 697895

Yeah I thought I saw something on the top one as well but figured I had line eye till DD saw it then I was all :cake: cause I was right and wanted to celebrate...

OMG!!!! I am dying over here, my stomach hurts I'm laughing so hard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!!!

turkey loving chicken?????? or kitty???? bahahahahahaha!!!!

Maybe we all just have line eye???? Hhhmmmm...this could be a serious problem :winkwink: I have some more for you guys, I'll post in a min. My addiction is kicked up a notch with these suspected lines :blush:

MOAR POAS lol :haha:

top unedited and last one is just because I thought it looked cool :haha:

View attachment 698019

View attachment 698021

View attachment 698023

View attachment 698025

Thanks for the pic. I took away my positive opk from my chart and it put me back to 8dpo today based on my temps and cm :shrug::shrug:

You are welcome! So does that give you better bd timing? I've messed with my charts a little here and there to try and make them say I o'ed on the day I think I did, but they won't cooperate lol. FF says 9dpo (but I still had a +opk the morning after it says I o'ed), ovu says 7dpo (1st day of all negative opk's), and I say 8dpo (+opk in morning, - in afternoon). My temps are screwy tho, so I can't blame the charts, maybe I need a new thermometer? Or a less screwy body lol :haha:

Pickle - you are so adorable! I love that your hubby is being a love. It makes the fun part more fun. ;-)

Loulou - I think I have line eye, but I still see something, although it looks a but more shadowy than the last one. I'm unsure about it but can't wait for moar poas (autocorrect wanted to make that opossum, which made me laugh).

Dream, I wouldn't put too much into the app's predictions. I've heard the thermal shift is the ultimate decider of ovulation, so if you have a clear one, you probably did. :)

sneaky, sneaky....

View attachment 697891

View attachment 697893

View attachment 697895

OMG!!!! I am dying over here, my stomach hurts I'm laughing so hard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!!!

turkey loving chicken?????? or kitty???? bahahahahahaha!!!!

Maybe we all just have line eye???? Hhhmmmm...this could be a serious problem :winkwink: I have some more for you guys, I'll post in a min. My addiction is kicked up a notch with these suspected lines :blush:

LMAO....kitty, turkey loving kitty....I blame it on the chicken I was eating while typing that :p

thanks ladies. I just wanted to be sure of af day and not bfp cos i didn't bd enough over my fertile period but 8dpo sounds about right. it has now adjusted my O to the correct day which is the day after my O pain and the day that cm changed to creamy. Oh well we shall see.

Pickle - you are so adorable! I love that your hubby is being a love. It makes the fun part more fun. ;-)

Loulou - I think I have line eye, but I still see something, although it looks a but more shadowy than the last one. I'm unsure about it but can't wait for moar poas (autocorrect wanted to make that opossum, which made me laugh).

Dream, I wouldn't put too much into the app's predictions. I've heard the thermal shift is the ultimate decider of ovulation, so if you have a clear one, you probably did. :)

Again I am laughing out loud!!!!

It was only a 2 hr hold, I almost peed myself trying to wait :blush::haha:

I ordered preseed. I think the flowery box is the uk version as i couldn't find the other one on the uk amazon. It's not dispatched yet i'm worried it won't come in time (hehe) :nope:

i was like who is this imposter, where is my turkey lovin chicken at???

Sneaky, sneaky....

ok, so i haven't found anymore lines yet ladies lol. But....i'm going to post some pics anyways, just to give you something to look at :) oh, and happy hump day!! :haha:

View attachment 697891

View attachment 697893

View attachment 697895

i see a faint line on the top one...i really think i do!

i think you have line eye my dear :winkwink: I think that photo was the completely unedited one...i'm gonna have to look again lol :dohh:

Edit: Ok, ok...maybe i can see a little something on the top one....

yeah i thought i saw something on the top one as well but figured i had line eye till dd saw it then i was all :cake: Cause i was right and wanted to celebrate...

omg!!!! I am dying over here, my stomach hurts i'm laughing so hard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!!!

Turkey loving chicken?????? Or kitty???? Bahahahahahaha!!!!

Maybe we all just have line eye???? Hhhmmmm...this could be a serious problem :winkwink: I have some more for you guys, i'll post in a min. My addiction is kicked up a notch with these suspected lines :blush:

lmao....kitty, turkey loving kitty....i blame it on the chicken i was eating while typing that :p

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO....kitty, turkey loving kitty....I blame it on the chicken I was eating while typing that :p
:haha::haha::haha: silly KK! Yeh it's only me :blush:

Did another opk, and it's darker already :wacko: I've still got a week to go until possible fertile week so I must be having an LH rave going on in there. I will continue to test from now until o, as I'm a POAS addict:dohh:

Lou I still see lines. Thin faint lines. So if AF shows this cycle then we are all CRAZYYYYY.

The boy treated me to dinner. I was right about the fruity *rolls eyes* but I still got a free meal out of it :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->