2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Babychaser- did I read that you are out? I couldn't find the page again. :hugs: I'm sorry Hun. Keep the PMA! And like others said, do something for you today! And wine...have a glass or three. :winkwink:

or a giagantic margarita with the good tequila :thumbup::winkwink:

Babychaser- did I read that you are out? I couldn't find the page again. :hugs: I'm sorry Hun. Keep the PMA! And like others said, do something for you today! And wine...have a glass or three. :winkwink:

or a giagantic margarita with the good tequila :thumbup::winkwink:

With chips and salsa. :)

Oh god yes...a big bag of chips and a quart of salsa.

And carne asada tacos! Ok I just ate and this is making me hungry!

We are the worlds worst about Mexican food...some carnitas sound good too....

Mmmm. Why are talking about Mexican food again? Lol

We got distracted. All this symptom spotting made me hungry...

KK- carnitas. Yes! And let's end the evening with churros.

yeaaaahhhhh unfortunately. but i feel like since i started TTC my cycles have been weird. usually my boobs stop hurting before :witch: arrives. They're still sore right now. I made my husband come with me at 5am to walgreens to buy a test, took it, EXTREMELY NEGATIVE result. About an hour later, I see light light pink when I wipe. *shrugs*. I cried then made chocolate chip waffles for breakfast and did my hair.

yeaaaahhhhh unfortunately. but i feel like since i started TTC my cycles have been weird. usually my boobs stop hurting before :witch: arrives. They're still sore right now. I made my husband come with me at 5am to walgreens to buy a test, took it, EXTREMELY NEGATIVE result. About an hour later, I see light light pink when I wipe. *shrugs*. I cried then made chocolate chip waffles for breakfast and did my hair.

:hugs: I totally understand! :hugs:

Good morning ladies. How are u today? 10 dpo today. I did a frer this morning and it was a huge
:bfn::dohh:. Oh well, how is everyone else doing?

I gave in and tested this morning...BFN. I'm only 7dpo though. Going to try and just test every second day until AF shows up.

I saw this quote and i decided to share cos it brought a tear to my eye and also put a BIG smile on my face. I hope it does the same for u ladies

"WHEN THE WORLD SAYS "GIVE UP", HOPE WHISPERS "TRY ONE MORE TIME"

Thats a great quote!
I find it funny that we all know we test way too early, but we do it anyways. It's like we perpetuate our inner crazy. But who has patience these days? Haha

Good Morning Ladies <3 So AF is due tomorrow .. Hoping like hell she doesn't show her ugly face .. But I'm thinking she will .. have no cramping .. no irritability.. no sore boobs .. nada :p Lol .. maybe a good sign? maybe it's not? .. Lol not sure what to think but i am still in the game til she appears .. If i don't get it by saturday morning .. then i'll take the test i have .. Send some prayers and baby dust this way .. Definitely shooting lots out to you ladies <3 Happy Thursday and Yay for Friday tomorrow!! :)

Good Morning Ladies <3 So AF is due tomorrow .. Hoping like hell she doesn't show her ugly face .. But I'm thinking she will .. have no cramping .. no irritability.. no sore boobs .. nada :p Lol .. maybe a good sign? maybe it's not? .. Lol not sure what to think but i am still in the game til she appears .. If i don't get it by saturday morning .. then i'll take the test i have .. Send some prayers and baby dust this way .. Definitely shooting lots out to you ladies <3 Happy Thursday and Yay for Friday tomorrow!! :)

Lots and lots of :dust: your way hun :hugs: hope the witch doesn't show her face

Can I join? I'm not due to test until the 30th (although I'm unlikely to hold out until then) so I'll be one of your last.
I had a IVF 5 day transfer yesterday and have been told my OTD is the 30th which will technically be 19dpo

Can I join? I'm not due to test until the 30th (although I'm unlikely to hold out until then) so I'll be one of your last.
I had a IVF 5 day transfer yesterday and have been told my OTD is the 30th which will technically be 19dpo

welcome :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->