2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

:hugs::hugs: sorry mizzy and allison. Hope that it will still happen for all of us. 11dpo today :bfn: . temp dipped a lil bit, no cramps. dry cm and no symptom. Just waiting for whatever now.

Oiy....

Went into the docs for my thyroid blood test and got my results back today. I had them test for preg just because i was there getting a blood test anyway, But, if I am preg, I think I'm only a few days in. So, of course, it was a BFN. For my thyroid I didnt get the exact number (I was driving to work, so i was paying attention to the road more than the call) but they said I was Hypo again. My first month post-op (I've had my thyroid removed) I was hyperthyroid. So 125mcg is too much and now 100mcg is too little. :/ Not sure what my new prescription is gonna be because as far as I know, it only comes in 25mcg increments. Probably something convoluted like 1 100mcg pill and half of a 25mcg pill. *sigh*

Its just that I had this same issue when my thyroid was still in. Could not find the magic number to keep me in a good zone. My thyroid was literally pumping out random amounts every day so I thought once it was out that it would be easier to medicate, but I guess not. :(

I just worry that this will make my BFP harder to get. And even if I do get a BFP, im worried it'll make it hard to actually keep the baby. :( I just really hope that whatever this median number is gonna be, that it ends up being the right amount. I really don't want to spend the next 6 months tweaking medication. I already spent 4 years doing that.

PS. WHOOHOO, I did get crosshairs on my FF finally though! We BD'd 2 days before and 5 days before, hopefully that was enough lol

Oiy....

Went into the docs for my thyroid blood test and got my results back today. I had them test for preg just because i was there getting a blood test anyway, But, if I am preg, I think I'm only a few days in. So, of course, it was a BFN. For my thyroid I didnt get the exact number (I was driving to work, so i was paying attention to the road more than the call) but they said I was Hypo again. My first month post-op (I've had my thyroid removed) I was hyperthyroid. So 125mcg is too much and now 100mcg is too little. :/ Not sure what my new prescription is gonna be because as far as I know, it only comes in 25mcg increments. Probably something convoluted like 1 100mcg pill and half of a 25mcg pill. *sigh*

Its just that I had this same issue when my thyroid was still in. Could not find the magic number to keep me in a good zone. My thyroid was literally pumping out random amounts every day so I thought once it was out that it would be easier to medicate, but I guess not. :(

I just worry that this will make my BFP harder to get. And even if I do get a BFP, im worried it'll make it hard to actually keep the baby. :( I just really hope that whatever this median number is gonna be, that it ends up being the right amount. I really don't want to spend the next 6 months tweaking medication. I already spent 4 years doing that.

PS. WHOOHOO, I did get crosshairs on my FF finally though! We BD'd 2 days before and 5 days before, hopefully that was enough lol

I don't know much about thyroid, but that sounds really annoying! I hope it all works out! : )

Had a bit of pink cm when I wiped tonight, but otherwise seen nothing for a few days. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi everyone! I am new here. I had my IUD removed on 9/30. I had my period on 10/3. Got married on 10/12. Had positive ovulation tests on 10/17 (AM& PM) and than again on 10/18 (AM). Negative ovulation test 10/18 (PM). We have done the 'baby dance' all week. Will be testing at the end of the month---if I can hold out that long!

Hi everyone! I am new here. I had my IUD removed on 9/30. I had my period on 10/3. Got married on 10/12. Had positive ovulation tests on 10/17 (AM& PM) and than again on 10/18 (AM). Negative ovulation test 10/18 (PM). We have done the 'baby dance' all week. Will be testing at the end of the month---if I can hold out that long!

Welcome Mama :flower:

Oiy....

I could have sworn there was 112mg tab. If not, my doc has me break pills in half and take an extra half one day a week. They can play around with it. I know the process sucks though. :-( when you get pregnant, they will probably take bloods we very 2 weeks. You'll be a pincushion! ;)

That's a lot goin on in one month! Welcome! :flower: Good luck!

Oiy....

I could have sworn there was 112mg tab. If not, my doc has me break pills in half and take an extra half one day a week. They can play around with it. I know the process sucks though. :-( when you get pregnant, they will probably take bloods we very 2 weeks. You'll be a pincushion! ;)

Haha! I have been a pincushion already for 4 years! I have had my blood drawn every 4-6 weeks on the dot for 4 years.

So, when i talked to them again (because I got a call that my prescription filled but it was for the same amount) they said I was actually still Hyper. I misunderstood them apparently. It was something about the way she said it. lol. So, my levels were .008 last month and then .056 this month. So, they took me down from 100 to 88. Hopefully that should push me closer to a 1, which I think will be a good level for me X3

Anyway, I have appointments every 4 weeks right now since I am TTC. I want to be on top of it as much as possible!

tested this morning, BFN, but it was expected since I have the Dollar Tree tests and they aren't as sensitive as the ones you can use to test 5 days before AF. AF is due in 5 days. Had a tiny tinge of pink cm last night, but now nothing in sight.

hello ladies. how is everyone today. Afm 12 dpo today bfn in the morning, 2nd temp drop and it means the witch is on her way to visit. Oh well , there is always next month. How is everyone else. It has gone really quiet here.........

tested this morning, BFN, but it was expected since I have the Dollar Tree tests and they aren't as sensitive as the ones you can use to test 5 days before AF. AF is due in 5 days. Had a tiny tinge of pink cm last night, but now nothing in sight.

9dpo is still early. Good luck x

Welcome MaMaRed - hope it's first time lucky for you! :) and congratulations on the wedding

Denyse - FX you'll get some good news next test :)

Dreambaby69 - Sorry to hear that :(

AFM I've just got back from shopping with my best friend which was nice. I've still got the headache which I woke up with yesterday, I've finally resorted to taking paracetamol for it. I've had vivid dreams for 2 nights and I'm a little tired but no other symptoms. Wishing this headache would shift.

My clinic told me I was high risk of OHSS and I still feel completely fine which is kind of concerning. I'm sure I'm being silly.

3dt5dt and counting

hello ladies. how is everyone today. Afm 12 dpo today bfn in the morning, 2nd temp drop and it means the witch is on her way to visit. Oh well , there is always next month. How is everyone else. It has gone really quiet here.........

Same here, 12 dpo and BFN. It's still early though I guess. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for us!! : )

Same here, 12 dpo and BFN. It's still early though I guess. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for us!! : )

yea me too. Do u temp?

According to both FF and Ovufriend, I am 4 DPO. Been feeling crampy and tired but I've been feeling that way since going off BC last month.

My temps keep going up and staying up so I'm happy about that! I'm not really confident we BD'd enough for me to be preggers this month, but Im not counting it out till I see AF.

My grandfather died this morning so I am going to be in FL from Monday through Saturday for his funeral. I scheduled to go out on Thursday, while he was still alive. But I just didnt make it out there in time. My mother did though (its her father). Anyway, I'm sure its gonna help my TWW pass by a bit quicker even though its not a fun way to do it. I'm gonna test after I get back, on Sunday, I'll be 12DPO by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->