2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Can I join? I'm not due to test until the 30th (although I'm unlikely to hold out until then) so I'll be one of your last.
I had a IVF 5 day transfer yesterday and have been told my OTD is the 30th which will technically be 19dpo

Welcome :)

Can I join? I'm not due to test until the 30th (although I'm unlikely to hold out until then) so I'll be one of your last.
I had a IVF 5 day transfer yesterday and have been told my OTD is the 30th which will technically be 19dpo

welcome :flower: :)

Welcome charlie! GL and loads of baby dust! :dust:

Happy Thursday ladies!
Trying to stay positive, but having a hard go at it! I hate feeling this way, I'm usually very happy go lucky mixed with a little crazy, now I just feel crazy lol. Tested this morning with fmu and fell back asleep while waiting for 3 mins to pass (it was 6:30 am and I didn't fall asleep til after 3) and woke up about an hr later to what has to be an evap...not thick and barely visible (can't see it on a pic). At 11/12 dpo, I feel like if I was going to get a + it would've happened already. So, I've decided to do one more frer after I get out of work tonight (as long as I can hold), and take that as my answer. It's the only test that I haven't gotten any kind of evap on, so the most trustworthy in my opinion. I know, I know, I'm not out til the :witch: shows, I just don't want to be totally crushed if she does show...I feel like I'm fighting with myself :wacko: , I just keep reasoning that there's still hope, but I don't want those hopes to be too high. As far as symptoms...very abundant and watery cm, lots of lower pressure/twinges/flutters/cramps, constant headache, always hungry, feel hot and I'm usually always cold, my back is killing me, crazy breakouts(usually don't get this until af shows and it's usually pretty minimal), extremely bloated, emotional, stuffed up, gassy, indigestion, and very sore bbs/nips...these are the biggest symptoms I have, some are common for me pre-af, but are very exaggerated this cycle (I'm probably just mental lol), and others I'm like wth???? What a very mean body I have if this is for naught!!

Hope you ladies have a great day! I'm going to try and get back on after work, but won't be around much Fri/Sat, busy, busy weekend (thank God a distraction!) :)

Happy Thursday ladies!
Trying to stay positive, but having a hard go at it! I hate feeling this way, I'm usually very happy go lucky mixed with a little crazy, now I just feel crazy lol. Tested this morning with fmu and fell back asleep while waiting for 3 mins to pass (it was 6:30 am and I didn't fall asleep til after 3) and woke up about an hr later to what has to be an evap...not thick and barely visible (can't see it on a pic). At 11/12 dpo, I feel like if I was going to get a + it would've happened already. So, I've decided to do one more frer after I get out of work tonight (as long as I can hold), and take that as my answer. It's the only test that I haven't gotten any kind of evap on, so the most trustworthy in my opinion. I know, I know, I'm not out til the :witch: shows, I just don't want to be totally crushed if she does show...I feel like I'm fighting with myself :wacko: , I just keep reasoning that there's still hope, but I don't want those hopes to be too high. As far as symptoms...very abundant and watery cm, lots of lower pressure/twinges/flutters/cramps, constant headache, always hungry, feel hot and I'm usually always cold, my back is killing me, crazy breakouts(usually don't get this until af shows and it's usually pretty minimal), extremely bloated, emotional, stuffed up, gassy, indigestion, and very sore bbs/nips...these are the biggest symptoms I have, some are common for me pre-af, but are very exaggerated this cycle (I'm probably just mental lol), and others I'm like wth???? What a very mean body I have if this is for naught!!

Hope you ladies have a great day! I'm going to try and get back on after work, but won't be around much Fri/Sat, busy, busy weekend (thank God a distraction!) :)

awww sweety :hugs::hugs: i am in the same boat just opposite. last cycle i had cramps at 5dpo and from 10 dpo till the :witch: showed at 14 dpo. but this cycle cramped a lil bit on 5dpo and nothing else. 10 dpo today and still absolutely nothing. the thing is i don't really know how to take no symptom so i am just waiting. I know it is difficult but chin up girl and u know what they say.......it is not over until..........

Happy Thursday ladies!
Trying to stay positive, but having a hard go at it! I hate feeling this way, I'm usually very happy go lucky mixed with a little crazy, now I just feel crazy lol. Tested this morning with fmu and fell back asleep while waiting for 3 mins to pass (it was 6:30 am and I didn't fall asleep til after 3) and woke up about an hr later to what has to be an evap...not thick and barely visible (can't see it on a pic).

The same thing happened to me before, I thought I just closed my eyes for a minute and what crazy for a few seconds until I realized.

So disheartening. Of course I tested again the following morning still hoping, but it was BFN. So I understand.

Sometimes you just want to see that second line so much.

On my side for this month, no symptoms so far, I am 3-4 DPO so it's still early. Some people so get symptoms so early I guess, but I don't want to symptom spot and get my hopes up. We only BD twice so not that many chances.

Can i come in here? I will tell you my situation and if it's not appropriate for me to post here just let me know, i won't be hurt.

We have two angel babies and two living children and my youngest has just turned 3. We always said we would like 3/4 children, but since DS was born DH changed his mind. We have only ever been using withdrawal around O time and just DTD normally the rest of the time and it's worked very well for us. Well, 3 cycles ago i ovulated late due to stress and DTD around O, but it ended in in BFN. Similar happened last month too and this month i think i have just O'ed based on the usual signs and DH finished in me when he 'didn't mean to' a couple of days ago. I am absolutely FINE with this. He knows that i want a baby badly, and he knows that our current method of "prevention" is sketchy at best. He knows almost as much as i do about charting and things from our previous TTC escapades.

So, here i am. Hoping that the one time will be lucky for me. We DTD loads around O but that one time is the only one where he didn't pull out. I am guessing i might be around 2DPO today, but obviously can't be certain without temps and things. I basically just go by when my nipples get sore.

So yeah, hope i can hang out but if not no worries. I know that sometimes it's hard to have someone hoping for a long shot around when you're actively TTC. :)

Can i come in here? I will tell you my situation and if it's not appropriate for me to post here just let me know, i won't be hurt.

We have two angel babies and two living children and my youngest has just turned 3. We always said we would like 3/4 children, but since DS was born DH changed his mind. We have only ever been using withdrawal around O time and just DTD normally the rest of the time and it's worked very well for us. Well, 3 cycles ago i ovulated late due to stress and DTD around O, but it ended in in BFN. Similar happened last month too and this month i think i have just O'ed based on the usual signs and DH finished in me when he 'didn't mean to' a couple of days ago. I am absolutely FINE with this. He knows that i want a baby badly, and he knows that our current method of "prevention" is sketchy at best. He knows almost as much as i do about charting and things from our previous TTC escapades.

So, here i am. Hoping that the one time will be lucky for me. We DTD loads around O but that one time is the only one where he didn't pull out. I am guessing i might be around 2DPO today, but obviously can't be certain without temps and things. I basically just go by when my nipples get sore.

So yeah, hope i can hang out but if not no worries. I know that sometimes it's hard to have someone hoping for a long shot around when you're actively TTC. :)

Welcome hun :hugs:

Don't be silly, everyone is welcome. We're just a friendly group of ladies here to support each other, whether that be active TTC or not. Sorry to hear about your angel babies.

Welcome again :)

We are a good mix of people, some TTC for a year, some just recently and then some NTNP so you are more than welcome here. :flower:

FX's and Baby Dust :winkwink:

Thanks very much for a lovely welcome! :)

Congratulations on your BFP KrissyKat!! :D

Welcome all the newbies!! :flower: I'm just trying to stay positive. Had some cramping today, but not sure what it means. Af could be here tomorrow! Who knows...lol.m

Lou Lou - I'm right there with you. I hope everything works out! Chin up!

Sorry to hear about your losses, welcome to the board.

I have a headache but no other symptoms

I had a ton of yellowy creamy CM this morning, which is not normal for me. Trying really hard not to symptom spot, but it's sooooo haaaaaaard!!

Last night i bought some of those super early 5ml/u pregnancy tests, but they'll take a few days to come. They say they are 99% accurate at 8DPO!!! I'm not sure about that, but i was basically excited about peeing on something new. lol! Anyone used them yet? They're called Viola from Lloyds Pharmacy. I ordered online.

I've only ever used 10mlu, I didn't even know they did 5mlu. I've got a headache and have an ache in my abdomen. I'm also very easily worn out but I think it's because I've been resting so much

Happy Friday Darlings <3 So I'm certain I'm out of the game this month .. AF is due today and last night i had very light pink spotting after my SO and I did the deed (Sorry tmi) So yeh, definitely sure i'm out .. But i'm trying to hard to stay positive and focus on looking forward to trying again next month. Its just crazy that 2 healthy young people who have children in previous relationships are struggling so bad to conceive .. I just don't understand it :( But I really hope all you other ladies get the BFP's this month! <3 Stay positive .. It can get so crazy with the TTC bit :p

Welcome to the new people! Good luck to all!

I think my faint BFP was just the trigger shot testing out, bc the past couple days they've looked pretty negative. I guess this is why they tell you not to test early and get your hopes up. &#55357;&#56866; I'm trying to stay positive, but I still have that little devil on my shoulder saying it's never going to happen. It's just all so frustrating!!

Allison :( I'm sorry Hun. That is disappointing. :hugs:

Mizzy - I'm sorry that af is on her way. I think mine is too...probably Monday or Tuesday. :hugs:

Sausages- I had not heard of those tests. Let us know what you think. We all love poas...strange, but true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->