2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

It's definitely darker in real life. I'm classing it as BfaintP. I'm going to confirm with a FRER tonight

AF expected today, no sign of her yet, but still getting BFNs. So annoying!!

Me too! We're like twins :)

Cramping picked up again this morning, so I took Advil instead of Midol. They must not be menstral cramps because about half an hour after takinig the Advil my cramps are gone. Guess now I'm in limbo, waiting for something to happen.

Good luck Allison! Hope AF doesn't show for either of us.

Charlieeee!!!! I see that! Congratulations!!! I am so looking forward to your BFatPositive with the FRER tonight! :D

Here are my BFN's from FMU. :( Yes, i know, i did four tests in one go... :wacko:

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/01ea591f0ce8a3bb7d1bcd8feca24940532b720f30.jpg

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/0156eef071933b3651b591403267aa9b2bfd431c38.jpg

And this is one i did with SMU - The back of my hand looks mental!! I have the skin of an 80 year old!!!

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/01b691c652ece33d919e18d78623e4a5eea02e2a84.jpg

Charlieeee!!!! I see that! Congratulations!!! I am so looking forward to your BFatPositive with the FRER tonight! :D

Here are my BFN's from FMU. :( Yes, i know, i did four tests in one go... :wacko:

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/01ea591f0ce8a3bb7d1bcd8feca24940532b720f30.jpg

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/0156eef071933b3651b591403267aa9b2bfd431c38.jpg

And this is one i did with SMU - The back of my hand looks mental!! I have the skin of an 80 year old!!!

https://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy52/silly_sausage/01b691c652ece33d919e18d78623e4a5eea02e2a84.jpg

I must have line eye, I can see lines, esp on the smu test! And nobody is judging about 4 tests in one go lol, gotta try all of them! I can't wait for updates, hopefully with some nice, dark lines! :flower: Fx'd!!!!!

Ha ha! Cheers hun! I wonder what is the MOST different brands of tests someone has done in one go? I think four is my record so far.

It's definitely darker in real life. I'm classing it as BfaintP. I'm going to confirm with a FRER tonight

I can't wait to see the FRER!!! In my time of stalking threads it seems that a lot of ladies have luck with early detection on the test that you posted before. I wish we could get them here in the US :haha: I think all of the ones I've seen with lines have all turned out :bfp: !!! I'm impatiently waiting for the next test :haha:

Ha ha! Cheers hun! I wonder what is the MOST different brands of tests someone has done in one go? I think four is my record so far.

That's a pretty good record! I don't usually have more than 2-3 different brands on hand, I can't wait to try them :haha: I may have to start experimenting with them, to check for evaps of course lol :winkwink:

Me too! We're like twins :)

Cramping picked up again this morning, so I took Advil instead of Midol. They must not be menstral cramps because about half an hour after takinig the Advil my cramps are gone. Guess now I'm in limbo, waiting for something to happen.

Good luck Allison! Hope AF doesn't show for either of us.

I'm still holding hope for both of you ladies :flower:

I'm 8dpo. I'll be testing in a few days....I don't really feel anything unusual :nope:

Ok, so I just tried out my pink handled wondfo with tap water, and my tap is not pregnant! Even now, 16 mins later there is no line, no evap, no indent. I thought I could see an antibody strip for a min, but they don't bother me since they're white. I'm so excited to poas next month! lol :haha:

I'm new to this forum, and am embarrassed to admit I just spent three hrs reading through this thread :-$ !!!

First off, best of luck to all you ladies who have been trying without success thus far!!!! It always happens when you least expect.

I've been stalking the internet for almost the entire month!! And nothing puts my mind at ease, so reading these posts has really lifted my spirit.

I'm not expecting any sort of instantaneous pregnancy, since this is only my first month trying, but it's beyond nerve racking to wait for my expected AF.

Just for a little background, I've been off BC since around May. I got married Sept 7 :happydance: !! But we've been using the pull out method along with the occasional condom, up til Oct 12, when by surprise my hubby decided now was the time to start!

At first I thought maybe he came inside me by accident, but I was too hopeful to ask, lol. But the next day he was like "I'm surprised I havnt seen any charges from walgreens or cvs on the card" It was too cute how excited he's been, but I had to explain it doesn happen that fast (I wish, haha).

I'd love some support though! I'm afraid to take a test too early, cause I just feel like it'll be BFN, and I don't wanna jynx myself! I have a very regular 28 day cycle, occasionally I start 1 day before or after the expected day. I should get AF Nov 1! Wish me luck!!

When do you guys recommended I test?

:shrug:I don't know what the heck is wrong with my body. I generally have a 5 days period with the first 2 days very heavy and with cramps and the 3rd and 4th medium and the 5th light or just spotting. But this period 1st and 2nd were medium and no cramps, 3rd very minimal spotting and today is 4th day and hardly anything only when i wipe and it is barely visible WTH :shrug::growlmad:. Anybody have a clue or experienced this before cos i am really worried now. HELP!!!!!!!

I'm new to this forum, and am embarrassed to admit I just spent three hrs reading through this thread :-$ !!!

First off, best of luck to all you ladies who have been trying without success thus far!!!! It always happens when you least expect.

I've been stalking the internet for almost the entire month!! And nothing puts my mind at ease, so reading these posts has really lifted my spirit.

I'm not expecting any sort of instantaneous pregnancy, since this is only my first month trying, but it's beyond nerve racking to wait for my expected AF.

Just for a little background, I've been off BC since around May. I got married Sept 7 :happydance: !! But we've been using the pull out method along with the occasional condom, up til Oct 12, when by surprise my hubby decided now was the time to start!

At first I thought maybe he came inside me by accident, but I was too hopeful to ask, lol. But the next day he was like "I'm surprised I havnt seen any charges from walgreens or cvs on the card" It was too cute how excited he's been, but I had to explain it doesn happen that fast (I wish, haha).

I'd love some support though! I'm afraid to take a test too early, cause I just feel like it'll be BFN, and I don't wanna jynx myself! I have a very regular 28 day cycle, occasionally I start 1 day before or after the expected day. I should get AF Nov 1! Wish me luck!!

When do you guys recommended I test?

first of all welcome :hugs:

2ndly how many dpo r u?

This made me :rofl: !! My bed hair is faaarrr from sexy!! LOL!! My oh wont come back to bed once he's already up, gotta catch him before that :winkwink: I'm starting right after af is over...tomorrow hopefully! Sperm Meets Egg Plan- bd every other day til pos opk, then 3 days strait, take a day off, then bd once more (I may have to do my own version, but going to try and get it pretty close to this:) )

I'm so glad you feel better! Sleep is magical :happydance: You needn't feel silly if you get a pos opk! I'm sure there are several things that can explain what you're feeling, and not all of them mean you're crazy :winkwink: :wacko: lol. Being so in tune with our bodies while ttc just lets up notice things we've never noticed before, and we can take the smallest thing and turn it into a big symptom lol :haha: Was your af regular/normal? You sound preggo lol...just saying...maybe it is wanting and hoping so much...our bodies are misleading sometimes...sneaky, wicked things :growlmad::dohh: Either way you will have some answers soon enough! I have definitely o'd around the end of af before, as this is how I got preggo with my dd, I distinctly remember spotting kinda heavy, dtd, spotting stopped immediately, 2 wks later bfp! Anything is possible, tho my ob/gyn said it wasn't, I knew that was the only time I dtd that month! But...I'm hoping you didn't miss o and you get some nice, bright lines before you go away, and also wanted to say that I've heard the 2 days before o are the most fertile... :sex: like crazy!

He was half dressed :blush: obviously too much effort!
Your smep plan sounds good! And may help me out. I'm excited for you to start bding again :happydance: it's so much better actively trying than waiting around.

Turns out I was whacko. I took a cheap pg test and of course it was negative.
So now I do feel very silly, and even more so after an almost positive opk yesterday! But my cm is as whacko as me, last cycle around o I had mass amounts of EWCM which was comforting. But this cycle is unsettling, tues I had a small amount of EWCM so I opk tested and just faint. Wed I got a darker, half way there opk, but I had masssssssive amounts of thick white creamy cm!! I was like, whoa. And today I've had barely anything at all. But I've had bad right ovary pain so I'm going to go POA-opk-S *now*

:loo:

Ok so is this positive?!
It looks a bit darker IRL, I took the pic before 10mins though.

https://i40.tinypic.com/2vao4l2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->