2 BUNS in the oven............thanksgiving testers!!!!

Congrats to davies. Charlie and Davies at what dpo did u get ur BFP and what date? I want to update the front page so that Krissy is not lonely lol

My bleeding has completely stopped...there are only a few drops on the pad from over night. I'm so confused

You could still be in the running :dust: !!

Thanks. Not sure right now what's going on. I'm still spotting brown. No red though. 3 days late now. Luckily I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday. If nothing changes before then hopefully he'll have some answers.

Denyse, that's fab!! Do you think the doctors would do a blood test for you? Then you will know for sure. Oh i do hope this means it's just a bit of that random pregnancy bleeding some people get. :D

Good luck Denyse!

I think I might be 1 or 2dpo now, ff should confirm it tomorrow :) I missed a temp so it's a bit behind. Cm has been lacking, quite dry. But went shopping earlier and felt almost a gush downstairs. I had to stop my oh and whisper "I think I just gooed" lol. I was worried I was bleeding. I had a second ooze too. And then 10mins later I had cramps that felt like AF, not light ones either. Weirddddddd. When I checked later on I only had a bit of wet in my undies so quite confusing. Sorry for tmi :haha:

It's now turned red (but not bright red) and only really there when I wipe, and it's very mucus-y. Still not sure what's going on.

Tested again this morning at 12DPO, still :bfn:

Still spotting. And my temp went down yesterday but shot right back up today, so I'm not sure what to think about it.

I'm thinking if I dont get a BFP by 15DPO or 16DPO, then I'll probably have to consider this spotting I have been doing as a period. (because obv I'm not gonna see AF if this is actually my period and not IB)

sausages- Yes, and I'm gonna test every morning until 15-16DPO :p I have little wondfo tests here that I am using, but if I dont see something by then, I'll probably try some FRERs or something. Second opinion sort of thing lol

Anyway, if this isn't my month then it's fine. :) Only my first month trying and only my first month without BC.

I just had a BFN. Been using Dollar Tree tests, anyone have experience with them? This test the control line is a lot closer to the right than my previous ones this month of the same brand. Anyone else experience this?
My experience with Dollar Tree tests have been good. It's so incredibly cheap to manufacture home pregnancy tests that its a shame to pay $10-15 bucks when it costs pennies to make them. They do have a tendancy to show a positive as a very faint line tho, but any line at all counts!

I am 9 DPO today and decided to take an Answers pregnancy test as I can not wait any longer. To my surprise it came up with a very faint positive!! I am not going to get too excited till I see the line get a bit darker as it was faint. I had to call my husband over to see what he seen and without prompting him he stated he seen two lines just one was really, really faint.(and he doesn't know what a positive or negative test looks like). I plan on taking another one in the morning so I can use a more concentrated urine.

I am 9 DPO today and decided to take an Answers pregnancy test as I can not wait any longer. To my surprise it came up with a very faint positive!! I am not going to get too excited till I see the line get a bit darker as it was faint. I had to call my husband over to see what he seen and without prompting him he stated he seen two lines just one was really, really faint.(and he doesn't know what a positive or negative test looks like). I plan on taking another one in the morning so I can use a more concentrated urine.

Fingers Xd for a darker line!

Hello ladies :hi: Wanted to stop in and say hi :flower: I had to go back to work tonight and I'm beat! I think I caught up on everything...

MaMa- I hope your line gets darker :flower:

Bee- I love the positive attitude :)

Denyse- I hope you get some answers hun!

sausages- I would definitely not get those ic's again! Evil, evil things!

DD- Sounds like a great plan! I'm trying not to stress this cycle, but it's easier said than done!

Pickle- I hope the missed temp doesn't muck things up too much! Your story made me lol! I needed that after the shitastic night I had...Thanks! Gooed lol

I'm sorry if I missed anything ladies! I am still really confused about these opk's, this was my third day of almost positive ones X2 a day...I thought they would paint the picture clearer lol. Oh well, I'm considering ttc cycle #3 a learning cycle, and I'll go from here :thumbup:

Congratulations mama red! :)

Loulou, I never could read the cheapie opks. They never seemed to turn properly positive for me!! Last time I just used the cbdigi ones with the smile - soooooo much easier! Lol!

Unfortunately AF came for me in the night. Just glad the cycle is over now and I'm released from obsessing for a while!! Obviously I'd rather it had been a pregnancy for me but never mind.

They always say a line is a line so congratulations :D

Loulou I've always backed my cheapie opks up with the clearblue digital ones when they start looking pos as I can't read the blooming things

Sausages - sorry AF got you, I wish you tonnes of luck for your next cycle

hi! today i´m 10dpo and faint line on today´s hpt:
https://static0.asmira.com/photo/65/536065/album/32034416_720.jpg

My names Tam & I'm new to the forum, wanted to join you all in the run up to Halloween testing .. I'm currently 11 DPO and have alot of symptoms including really bad burping,cramps, very sore BB's since OV which is very new for me as i only usually get 2 days of cramping then fine till AF shows herself but this time I've been so different to other months and the permanent icky feeling has been here since OV (I actually puked (TMI) on the day i ovulated and that has never happened to me before) I'm due AF in 2 days .. did a test this morning as couldn't wait and not sure what to think now :-/ as I can defo see a 2nd line but not sure if it's a evap or not, it's driving me :wacko:

Attachments

• P1110199.JPG
    P1110199.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 8
hi! today i´m 10dpo and faint line on today´s hpt:
https://static0.asmira.com/photo/65/536065/album/32034416_720.jpg
That looks positive to me, congratulations!

My names Tam & I'm new to the forum, wanted to join you all in the run up to Halloween testing .. I'm currently 11 DPO and have alot of symptoms including really bad burping,cramps, very sore BB's since OV which is very new for me as i only usually get 2 days of cramping then fine till AF shows herself but this time I've been so different to other months and the permanent icky feeling has been here since OV (I actually puked (TMI) on the day i ovulated and that has never happened to me before) I'm due AF in 2 days .. did a test this morning as couldn't wait and not sure what to think now :-/ as I can defo see a 2nd line but not sure if it's a evap or not, it's driving me :wacko:
I think it does kinda look like evap, how long after taking the test did you photo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->