2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm better today than I was yesterday thanks! I had to go up and have my second blood test and sit with all the other worried mums to be in the EPAU, that wasn't fun. I spent most of the day bursting into random tears. We buried the little one too last night, and I then felt bad as though as I had abandoned him/her. Anyway, better today. HCG levels are down to 336 so we're heading in the right direction. We're going out with the dogs soon and I have a bit more energy :)

I've also restarted on the folic acid, B vits and multi vits again (the B vits made me sick when I was pregnant). Think I'll do a hpt on Sunday, you never know. Positive mental attitude and all that ;)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend too. BFNs all round!!

I don't know what to think anymore. Just when I was trying to convince myself everything will be better, something comes up, and I'm buried in deep grief again.
My doctor just called and informed me that I had a partial molar pregnancy according to pathalogy :(
I'd like to be Pollyanna and be happy that it's at least not a complete molar. But I'll have to be checked for sometime for my HCG levels which probably means no TTC for a longer time than I was hoping for!
And of course there are all kinds of horrible stories, even including some kind of "mild" cancer! I feel really helpless and like somebody is pulling the earth beneath my feet.
So no relaxed weekend for me! Not for a while...

:hugs: I'm sorry you have to wait and you have more worries :( I hope you have some good news soon xxx

Did you start taking your vitamins right after your MCs? I had to have a D&C due to MMC so my OB prescribed an antibiotic in case an infection occurs. So I didn't take my folic acid until today. Should I start taking them again, what do you think?
And for the DH, he wasn't taking anything last time. But I'll get him something before we start TTC again. He is a social smoker, and doesn't have a very healthy diet at work.
Another question: When did your pregnancy tests start giving negative results? This morning I did a POAS and it turned positive right away. I couldn't imagine I'd be miserable seeing a BFP; but, as it is, I was praying for a BFN so that I'd have my first AF as soon as possible.
I want to track a couple of cycles before TTC again (due to short cycle length) so I am obsessed with getting that first AF!
My Dr told me too keep taking my vitamins but I decided to just go back to taking folic acid, they are too expensive to just take when it could take a few mths to conceive again lol!
But if you want to take them it definitely helps.
My tests went bfn 10-12 days after the 1st day of bleeding. ( the reason I say 10-12 is because I tested 9DPMC and it was still very faint bfp and didn't test again till 12DPMC and that's when I got bfn ) I also felt so sad seeing those BFPs and thought this is so wrong to be waiting for a bfn :( my levels were only very low though to start with the day of MC they were 840 and three days later 200.
Definitely get DH to take some vitamins if he hasn't got an overly healthy diet.

So girls I think I may have ovulated!
Pretty excited as we have started TTC right away.
I check CP every now and then and thought I'd check a few night ago and it was high but not very soft or open. Then yesterday it was high, soft, open and EWCM! Yay.

Lost my baby 2 weeks ago... well technically it wasn't a baby yet.. just an empty sac.

I am waiting for AF. Very anxious to start TTC again. I am just beginning to feel better about the whole thing and have stopped crying. I can't believe 2 weeks ago I had a BFP and now it's all gone.

I'll start TTC early April... please do add me to your list. Thank you!

So girls I think I may have ovulated!
Pretty excited as we have started TTC right away.
I check CP every now and then and thought I'd check a few night ago and it was high but not very soft or open. Then yesterday it was high, soft, open and EWCM! Yay.

Yay! Good luck! My levels were very similar to yours. I MC'd on 12th (started bleeding on 10th, mothers day how ironic!), on 13th they were 1190, then on 15th 336. I tested still positive today so I guess the drop is slowing down. 12 days for me would be next Sunday so I'll keep an eye on it.

Both hubby and I are taking vits, but I'm also taking folic acid. Certainly can't hurt!

I'm still bleeding on and off, I'm only a little afraid that if we start doing the dance I'm going to feel disrespectful to the bean we lost as its so recent!

Today I'm daring to feel hopeful. I think I ovulated and OH and I have been ttc for the past week. In a couple of weeks I'll be testing and hoping for a bfp!

Anyone else who will be testing soon?

Lost my baby 2 weeks ago... well technically it wasn't a baby yet.. just an empty sac.

I am waiting for AF. Very anxious to start TTC again. I am just beginning to feel better about the whole thing and have stopped crying. I can't believe 2 weeks ago I had a BFP and now it's all gone.

I'll start TTC early April... please do add me to your list. Thank you!

im sorry for your loss. ill add you now :hugs:

:dust:

hi ladies! im sorry i havent been on here much the past couple of days. my heads been all over the place.

how is everyone doing?

:hugs:

Hi Sedgeez. I'm doing so-so. Still feeling pretty demoralized. I'm trying to spend a little less time on BnB because I'm getting obsessed with my hcg levels falling and when I'll be able to start TTC again. Since this seems to be slow-going so I may not actually be ready to start TTC again before May.

Hi Sedgeez. I'm doing so-so. Still feeling pretty demoralized. I'm trying to spend a little less time on BnB because I'm getting obsessed with my hcg levels falling and when I'll be able to start TTC again. Since this seems to be slow-going so I may not actually be ready to start TTC again before May.

sending you hugs :hugs:

i dont blame you for spending less time on here. i think when things go slow like that its really hard going.
i hope your levels start going down abit quicker for you :hugs:

hi ladies! im sorry i havent been on here much the past couple of days. my heads been all over the place.

how is everyone doing?

A little bit like Nimyra, demoralised. That's the perfect description I think. I have a bad cold too so that's not helping and lots of stress with big clients I need to sort out at work tomorrow even though I want to take the week off. Hoping I will be able to just deal with that then have the week to slob around.
Sorry to hear you guys are struggling :(

I can understand wanting a break from BnB but I just don't know what else to do with myself! I can't really face anything normal.

:hugs: to you both. xx

Jessshakespea, I agree, I'm not sure what else to do with myself.

A little bit like Nimyra, demoralised. That's the perfect description I think. I have a bad cold too so that's not helping and lots of stress with big clients I need to sort out at work tomorrow even though I want to take the week off. Hoping I will be able to just deal with that then have the week to slob around.
Sorry to hear you guys are struggling :(

I can understand wanting a break from BnB but I just don't know what else to do with myself! I can't really face anything normal.

:hugs: to you both. xx

i feel like ive got a cold too. i think we are so run down our immune systems are slacking a bit.

why dont you take the week off? theres nothing worse than going back to work too soon and making yourself feel worse :hugs::hugs: xx

Yeah I think we probably are. I'll ring in the morning and see what they say. I think I just need a rest, physically and emotionally. Xx

Yeah I think we probably are. I'll ring in the morning and see what they say. I think I just need a rest, physically and emotionally. Xx

i definitely think you need the rest. if you were ready to go back you wouldnt be thinking this way. miscarriage takes its toll mentally and physically. you need to make sure your well rested before you go back or youll make yourself feel worse :hugs: xx

I would love to join in here. I found out I was preg end of January, at about 6 weeks I started spotting, it never went away and through u/s showed baby was not developing and HCg started to drop. I would have been over 11 weeks now, and I think I passed everything Thursday. I am still be tested weekly to be sure HCG drops. I reallllly want to start trying again ASAP. Do you have to wait to try again? Is there a higher risk for a repeat M/C? I am very confused and want to be back to normal, and can't believe it is dragging on so long, and would love other ladies to chat with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"