2013 losses- rainbow baby making thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay Sedgeez and huge congrats!!! :hugs:

Nimyra: congrats on team pink!! <3

Miniegg and George83: yay for how far you've gotten! So close now!! <3

I'm okay, but we have tremendous worries due to a growth discordance between the boys. It's a wait and see situation at this time. Baby A measures on my due date and B measures 2 1/2 weeks ahead of it so there's unequal sharing of the placenta which is very common with modi identicals. The worry is lots of NICU time and if A suddenly just stopped growing.

Hi George! Yes 36 weeks tomorrow! Nursery is pretty much finished just need to get everything in there!! It was my mission this weekend to buy stuff for my hospital bag so now need to get that packed. Time is going so fast! I know what you mean about bring prepared for Christmas! Can't see me being at all prepared though!!!!

Luckily this is our second so we don't have as much to buy for baby and I actually went out and did most of my sons Christmas present shopping last weekend so I'm glad that's out of the way. What colours have you done the nursery? It's so exciting packing your hospital bag I literally can't believe how far along you are, what's your actual due date?

I'm okay, but we have tremendous worries due to a growth discordance between the boys. It's a wait and see situation at this time. Baby A measures on my due date and B measures 2 1/2 weeks ahead of it so there's unequal sharing of the placenta which is very common with modi identicals. The worry is lots of NICU time and if A suddenly just stopped growing.

Lucy that must be such a worry for you, is there anything at all that you can do to help the situation?

Hi George! Yes 36 weeks tomorrow! Nursery is pretty much finished just need to get everything in there!! It was my mission this weekend to buy stuff for my hospital bag so now need to get that packed. Time is going so fast! I know what you mean about bring prepared for Christmas! Can't see me being at all prepared though!!!!

Luckily this is our second so we don't have as much to buy for baby and I actually went out and did most of my sons Christmas present shopping last weekend so I'm glad that's out of the way. What colours have you done the nursery? It's so exciting packing your hospital bag I literally can't believe how far along you are, what's your actual due date?

Ah I c! We've gone for neutral colours for the nursery so off white walls and a gorgeous silvery grey carpet. I projected a bear on the wall and have painted it on above where the cot is!! I love going in there! Found myself just sitting in there earlier today!

Ah I c! We've gone for neutral colours for the nursery so off white walls and a gorgeous silvery grey carpet. I projected a bear on the wall and have painted it on above where the cot is!! I love going in there! Found myself just sitting in there earlier today!

Sounds gorgeous! I bet the bear looks so cute. When I had my son me and my oh went through a really rough patch and I was pretty much on my own so I did the nursery all by myself I even sanded down and repainted an old rocking chair and I can still remember how special it felt when it was done, I just used to sit in there for ages thinking about the baby

Lucy that must be such a worry for you, is there anything at all that you can do to help the situation?

Thank you so much George83 <3. My peri worried me so much, but I just had a scan in the middle of the night that showed babies at 396 and 510 grams with 22% discordance and only 1 week or so apart. Very good news and the team here thinks Baby B is just going to be a chubby little guy. I may be switching over here!! Anyway, sorry I came across doom and gloom. I haven't been able to shop still.

I'm glad to see that you have been getting to that point and can't wait to see how you get on. January is coming soooo quick, but late Feb seems like years away :). Wishing a safe and easy upcoming delivery for you!! <3

Hello ladies I have been mia for a few days been very buisy feels good to be back. Just a recap I had had what seems to be implantation bleeding last monday and I tested thursday and got a bfn hoping it was just to early to test so ill be retesting soon hope I get my two pinks

Thank you so much George83 <3. My peri worried me so much, but I just had a scan in the middle of the night that showed babies at 396 and 510 grams with 22% discordance and only 1 week or so apart. Very good news and the team here thinks Baby B is just going to be a chubby little guy. I may be switching over here!! Anyway, sorry I came across doom and gloom. I haven't been able to shop still.

I'm glad to see that you have been getting to that point and can't wait to see how you get on. January is coming soooo quick, but late Feb seems like years away :). Wishing a safe and easy upcoming delivery for you!! <3

I'm glad it seems like better news now Lucy, I'm keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way and hopefully baby b will just be slightly bigger. I'm not surprised you haven't been able to shop yet we decided we had to do baby shopping or Christmas shopping and Christmas shopping won, next month is baby shopping and I'm nervous just thinking about it

Hello ladies I have been mia for a few days been very buisy feels good to be back. Just a recap I had had what seems to be implantation bleeding last monday and I tested thursday and got a bfn hoping it was just to early to test so ill be retesting soon hope I get my two pinks

Fingers crossed it was just too early for you, hoping your positive is waiting

Congratulations to you ladies who know me who went through loss at the same time as me. I am glad to see most if not all of you are now pregnant. I am sadly still on my long and winding road. I've only had one period since mi miscarriage which took 6 months to come. It has now been over almost 3 months and no period again. I'm not sure I am ever going to get to where you all are now. But anyway I wish you well. Unfortunately I cannot bring myself to look on this forum very often anymore as the pain is too much. I prefer to try not to think of my losses and my wish as it only brings me down

:hugs: Greener Grass :hugs: I understand. LTTTC is tough stuff. I hope your life is filled with wonderful things.

Congratulations to you ladies who know me who went through loss at the same time as me. I am glad to see most if not all of you are now pregnant. I am sadly still on my long and winding road. I've only had one period since mi miscarriage which took 6 months to come. It has now been over almost 3 months and no period again. I'm not sure I am ever going to get to where you all are now. But anyway I wish you well. Unfortunately I cannot bring myself to look on this forum very often anymore as the pain is too much. I prefer to try not to think of my losses and my wish as it only brings me down

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry things are proving to be so difficult for you, if there was anything we could do to help you we would all do it in an instant. Hoping your rainbow is waiting just around the corner for you x x

there are still some of us that are trying to fall again on here. I have fallen again and lost again since this thread started. Don't often post on here any more but still read and follow those ladies with their bfp hoping and praying that it will be me next

I fell pregnant again and had another loss in October. It is very difficult at times but I am determined. I just experienced my first period since MC and feel like my body is in a good place to conceive and carry a pregnancy now. Thanks to a total health and dietary overhaul, I have a much different body now then I did two months ago.

Anyway, there are a few of us still hanging around waiting for the magical rainbow baby. :) And the ladies who are pregnant already are good support too. <3

Here's the second test I did. I did it today. It's a first response.

It's darker than the first one and showed up straight away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6
Greener grass, I totally understand. I was feeling the same the other month. I wish you all the best and keep my fingers crossed for you.

Hopefully you'll be joining us agin soon :hugs:

Hey ladies!
I've been reading this thread for a little while and now that we're ready again, just wanna say hey!
We've had 4 losses this year and 2 of them were due to Mirena. Still waiting for levels to completely hit 0, but we're close!!

Wow sedgeez I think that's a pretty definite bfp now!! Congrats hoping its your rainbow x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Thats an awesome line! Praying for a rainbow!!!!

I fell pregnant again and had another loss in October. It is very difficult at times but I am determined. I just experienced my first period since MC and feel like my body is in a good place to conceive and carry a pregnancy now. Thanks to a total health and dietary overhaul, I have a much different body now then I did two months ago.

Anyway, there are a few of us still hanging around waiting for the magical rainbow baby. :) And the ladies who are pregnant already are good support too. <3

Sorry for your losses. It is awesome to hear your body is in a great place, we pray for a forever bean and a lovely pregnancy next.

Hey ladies!
I've been reading this thread for a little while and now that we're ready again, just wanna say hey!
We've had 4 losses this year and 2 of them were due to Mirena. Still waiting for levels to completely hit 0, but we're close!!

Soon you will be able to try again and we keep everything crossed for a forever bean and that we all will be sharing this wonderful journey!

Thanks George83. <3

Greener Grass--it's so good to see you again. I totally understand. Wrapping you in hugs and prayers that your rainbow is coming. Same with you EarthMama, lots of love <3 <3

Congrats Sedgeez, such awesome news!!!!

Sorry I've been away ladies, hope all of you are well. I'm on modified bedrest for placenta previa <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->