27 years old TTC #2

Our cycles are pretty close :)

My weekend was good. We went to visit a friend a few hours away. Trying to break up the time until OH gets home. Countdown is on until summer vacation now ( I'm a teacher!). Only a month left to go!!!

congrats! Sometimes I wish I had a job like that but then I always think that when I go on vacation so will the rest of the world! lol!!! My daughter is starting K in September and is sooooo excited! she keeps asking me how many more days!

It is a great job, even with out the vacation time. There are bad days no doubt but the good definitely outweighs the bad!! Kids are always so excited about kindergarten, too bad that excitement doesn't last until grade 12 lol!!

hey ladies - well.... like yourselves my AF arrived but 5 days earlier than I had expected ... so after rummaging through diaries trying to remember when my AF's have fallen - it turns out that I actually have a 25 day cycle so I completely got my OV days wrong on my first month and was about 6 days late doing the deed!

SO.... this month....

I had my AF on 23rd May and all the online calcs are saying im most fertile on Friday 3rd June, so tomorrow im gonna go and get some OPK's and see what they tell me. My AF stopped on saturday and yesterday and today my CM has returned so from last months lessons its sounding about right.

Anyhoo.... hope you guys are ok - fingers crossed all this "learning" brings you another month closer to the BFP :)

Kelly - I would definitely use opks to know for sure. Calculators can be way off. Good luck!!

right ladies, got the kits and going to test this afternoon to see what it says - oooh quite excited!

OK, so having worked out that im now on a 25 day cycle, all the online guidance calculators say Friday 3rd June is my most fertile day. I took a OPK yesterday and the line was there but very faint. I am going to take another OPK test today and see what if its any darker...

Let me know how it goes - I would like to use opk's starting in August if we aren't prego by then

Hey ladies! I'd like to join with you guys if you don't mind. I am 27, been TTC #2 off and on for over a year. My sister-in-law found out she was pregnant and just had her baby beginning of May, we didn't want to steal her thunder, so now that shes had her baby we are more serious about timing, testing, charting etc. My cycles normally vary from 31-35 days. I normally get a positive opk CD 16 & 17 and have confirmed Ov CD 18 and 19. Today is CD 17 and got a pos opk. This is the only testing I've done this month because I've been on vaca up until yesterday. But am thankful I will be able to BD over the next few days.. And if it doesn't happen I will use my CBFM I just bought and temp to confirm ov etc. Anyways I noticed we were all almost the same age and our cycles are pretty close.. :)

Snowangel! Welcome~of course you can join us - we all need all the support we can get!

I notice alot of you ladies in this thread are all about the same age! I was beginning to think the members here were either over 35 or teens,lol!

I'm 29, like most of you I do have a child already, he will be 2 in July.

This is our 2nd month TTC. We've always wanted 2, and only 2, but we knew we would want an age gap somewhat close. We wanted to be sure our 1st LO could walk, talk, and poop on his own,lol!

My "chart" is hanging on my wall. I know my cycles are always 26-27 days. When we ttc our first, we got the positive on our 3rd month trying. I didn't know then about O days being anything but the middle of your cycle, so we would only bd a couple days before estimated O.

Last month we used the online fertility predictors, and still think we were off. This month we have just been going crazy :sex: , from the time AF left, til now.

Hoping to get our BFP this month, :dust: for those waiting for theirs too!

I think if the witch shows her ugly face this month i'll try temping and using an opk. Hoping i don't have to do that though :)

Welcome ladies, yeah using the OPK's has let me feel a bit more in control and sure of what is going on. Got lots of watery CM today so deffo think its gonna be tomorrow or friday so lets hope I get lucky tonight hahaha :)

Welcome ladies! Still a few days to go here before O, not sure when to expect it after my crazy last cycle!

Hey ladies! Wow. You have done a great job at keeping this thread alive. I had been away from this since I posted it.

I'm due to O in a few days. I sure hope it works out for me. I will I am going to the Dr. Tuesday. I wanna chat with her about my cycles getting farther apart and very light/short af's. I will let you know.

:hugs:

Rdy

Welcome ladies! Still a few days to go here before O, not sure when to expect it after my crazy last cycle!

Sounds like we are in the same arena. If my cycle goes back to it's normal length, I'm due to O in a couple of days, but if not, who knows when I will lol

rdy

rdy4number2 - Yeah, it sure sounds like we are in the same type of situation. I'm starting to get some fertile signs, hoping to have a positive opk in the next day or two. OH is away working though so this cycle is a write off.

Hey ladies, hope everyone is having a great weekend, I don't think we were lucky this month - on to July most likely!

Pristock230 - This cycle is a bust for me too. I'll be right there with you in July!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->