27 years old TTC #2

I'm only a couple dpo so haven't had much of the 2ww anxiety yet.. I'm still hopeful, but I think i'm going to "take it easy" and try not to get too excited every cycle.. We shall see.. Easier said then done. ;)

I'm still impatiently waiting on the big O for June. I'm drinking grapefruit juice by the gallon hoping to help cm.

rdy4number2 - whats the deal with grapefruit juice? Thought I would pass on an update ladies... got a positive OPK on friday but my fella was away all weekend (RUBBISH) and the only chance we go to do anything was this morning...which I think was o+1 so lets hope the egg was still valid, if not then onto next month!

I thought I would post a pic of my OPK's for you... and had ovulation pains on 4th June at about 2pm which I think was the release of my egg... so the opk would have been positive for a surge on the friday (as shown in the pic).

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/IBaiG6202fBpBtU-iRAl2hVx7A-VqjXDaeuo1l8sov8?feat=directlink

Kelly - Fingers crossed you caught the egg!! I just got my + opk too. Unfortunately OH is away working so I already knew we wouldn't be catching it this month. On to next cycle....

i also conceived first cycle with my DS at the age of 33. Thinking it would be a breeze to create a 2nd baby we ploughed into it.... 17 months later we got a BFP!! And new baby due around same time as my DS (Christmas)!! Good luck. xx

rdy4number2 - whats the deal with grapefruit juice? Thought I would pass on an update ladies... got a positive OPK on friday but my fella was away all weekend (RUBBISH) and the only chance we go to do anything was this morning...which I think was o+1 so lets hope the egg was still valid, if not then onto next month!

I thought I would post a pic of my OPK's for you... and had ovulation pains on 4th June at about 2pm which I think was the release of my egg... so the opk would have been positive for a surge on the friday (as shown in the pic).

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/IBaiG6202fBpBtU-iRAl2hVx7A-VqjXDaeuo1l8sov8?feat=directlink

It's supposed to help you create ewcm. I don't make it as of yet..so I'm hoping it will get me in gear!

Everything is going great here. Saw the ob-gyn today and he scheduled a HSG for July 5th. Glad he was so proactive!!

I saw my GP and she said since we have actively been trying and it has been 6 months with no baby to go ahead and get the ball rolling. She is sending me to an ob/gyn to see what is going on.

rdy

That's great news!! We'll be "knocked up" before you know it :)

Hi Ladies, Can I please join...I'm 27 yrs old and I have a 7 yr old girl, I've been TTC for 8 months! AF got me yesterday, I'm really bummed out:cry:

hey Jess welcome! Sorry about AF, I am due next week and think I will be on to July!

Hi Jess! I hope you stay here is short and sweet! Did it take you long to conceive your first?

Thanks Ladies, My first was NTNP, I was young at the time and of course I thought that I couldn't get pregnant...but it was something like 6 months...After giving birth I had the paraguard IUD and had it removed on August of 2008' so I had it for about 5 years...Do you ladies think that the IUD affected me? That is constantly in the back of my head...

Jess - I don't know much about IUD's. The only birth control I've ever used is the pill and I haven't taken that in 5 years! I can tell you that it is totally normal to have things in the back of your mind though. You think every little thing is affecting your chances, it can make you a little crazy at times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->