27 years old TTC #2

That's great news!! We'll be "knocked up" before you know it :)

Jodi,

I hope you are right! I'm sure we will be. *grins* I'm still waiting for the clinic to call me back and let me know when my app. is. Don't you love how they don't get in a hurry about anything?lol.

rdy

Thanks Ladies, My first was NTNP, I was young at the time and of course I thought that I couldn't get pregnant...but it was something like 6 months...After giving birth I had the paraguard IUD and had it removed on August of 2008' so I had it for about 5 years...Do you ladies think that the IUD affected me? That is constantly in the back of my head...

Jess,

Welcome to this thread! You sound a lot like me. I too got pregnant with my daughter young (who is now almost 9!). I also thought I "could not" get preggo. Anyway, I was having unprotected sex for around 3 months when I got preggie with her. Any way I had paraguard (copper) put in in 2005 and had it removed May 2010. I have been trying since December 2010. I honestly don't think the IUD would interfere with getting pregnant. I have researched it over and over and have found nothing negative tied to it. Now, I have heard a lot about mirena and miscarriages after it's removed. My mother had paraguard and had two more babies after it. Hope this helps!

Did your IUD give you PID, perforation or any other infections?

rdy

Hey all, hope all is well! I took my big girl to her Kindergarten Orientation today, so sad my little baby is growing up! lol I know I need to get over it but my little baby will be going to Kindergarten in a few months!

Hi Girls, wondered if i could join u ? im 27 and have a 10yr old son. This will be my first cycle ttc #2.

Hi mrsSch! You are more than welcome to join! Best of luck, hope we can make the whole ttc journey a little easier.

pristock230 - It feels like I just blinked one day and my baby was no longer a baby. She's talking so much and acts like a "big girl". I cannot imagine how I will feel when she goes to kindergarten. I am a teacher though, and she will be going to the school I work in which will make it a little easier I guess!

Hey Mrs. Sch! Welcome. Your name jumped out at me because the first 3 letters of my last name are also "Sch"! Good luck and welcome!

rdy

Thanks Ladies, My first was NTNP, I was young at the time and of course I thought that I couldn't get pregnant...but it was something like 6 months...After giving birth I had the paraguard IUD and had it removed on August of 2008' so I had it for about 5 years...Do you ladies think that the IUD affected me? That is constantly in the back of my head...

Jess,

Welcome to this thread! You sound a lot like me. I too got pregnant with my daughter young (who is now almost 9!). I also thought I "could not" get preggo. Anyway, I was having unprotected sex for around 3 months when I got preggie with her. Any way I had paraguard (copper) put in in 2005 and had it removed May 2010. I have been trying since December 2010. I honestly don't think the IUD would interfere with getting pregnant. I have researched it over and over and have found nothing negative tied to it. Now, I have heard a lot about mirena and miscarriages after it's removed. My mother had paraguard and had two more babies after it. Hope this helps!

rdy

Wow, we do sound alike! My IUD was perfectly fine. I removed it because I thought I wanted to have kids at that time, but I backed out and decided to wait until November of 2010. Now I kinda wish I would have started earlier, I never thought it would take this long. :dohh: Are you TTC natrually?

Jess,

rdy

Wow, we do sound alike! My IUD was perfectly fine. I removed it because I thought I wanted to have kids at that time, but I backed out and decided to wait until November of 2010. Now I kinda wish I would have started earlier, I never thought it would take this long. :dohh: Are you TTC natrually?

As of now I'm trying to conceive naturally. It's been 6 months and no baby. I am going to an ob/gyn July 6th. She is just gonna do some bloods to see if I'm in working order. heehhe

rdy

Hi Ladies, did a test last night (I know should have bloody waited!!) and it was BFN and AF is due today so its just a waiting game now....

Tip for the future, never keep pregnancy tests in the house!

Hey Ladies, Really bummed out :nope: Just found out my sis-in-law is pregnant. I can't help but to be a little jealous. Seems like everyone is pregnant. My two older sister's are expecting, Niether where planning! One is 7 momnths and the other is 3 months, my two brothers wife's are pregnant, one is 8 months and the other just found out yesterday so she's about a month. My best friend is 8 months, and that's not counting the four women's in my husband's side of the family that are also expecting!:cry:

Jess,

rdy

As of now I'm trying to conceive naturally. It's been 6 months and no baby. I am going to an ob/gyn July 6th. She is just gonna do some bloods to see if I'm in working order. heehhe

rdy

Wow that's cool that she's welling to check you with 6 months of TTC...Hope all goes well! :happydance: My ob/gyn is not doing anything until I reach the year mark.:growlmad:

Hi Ladies, did a test last night (I know should have bloody waited!!) and it was BFN and AF is due today so its just a waiting game now....

Tip for the future, never keep pregnancy tests in the house!

I agree with you! I stop buying them, I will only buy if I'm more than 2 days late.

Hey Ladies, Really bummed out :nope: Just found out my sis-in-law is pregnant. I can't help but to be a little jealous. Seems like everyone is pregnant. My two older sister's are expecting, Niether where planning! One is 7 momnths and the other is 3 months, my two brothers wife's are pregnant, one is 8 months and the other just found out yesterday so she's about a month. My best friend is 8 months, and that's not counting the four women's in my husband's side of the family that are also expecting!:cry:

You'll get your turn!! Keep your head up. :hugs:

Jeeez mate - theres no "seems" about it, everybody IS pregnant in your world! Keep the faith hun, it WILL happen and your time will be here. I knwo what you mean though (big hugs) xx

Hey snowangel - where are you in your cycle - did you get your AF yet!????

Jeeez mate - theres no "seems" about it, everybody IS pregnant in your world! Keep the faith hun, it WILL happen and your time will be here. I knwo what you mean though (big hugs) xx

Thanks for the support! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->