* 2ww testing May 7th *

hey girls well most of us is around 9dpo today or maybe 10 or 11? well 9 for me dyinggggg to test but im going to hold out till 12 dpo

Is 9dpo too early for nausea?

Havn't experienced this with any other of my PGs, but started to feel a bit sick at lunch time today. It was only short lived, just to let me know to stop eating, so I gave my left overs to DH :0)

Isn't it too early for this? could the hormones really be high enough at this point to be having these issues?

Other than that I have just had sore bb's for the last few days and some tummy twinges, not much though. How are all else on this thread doing? I plan to test Friday the 7th, morning, even though AF is due that day. I figure I will do one out of the box and save the second in case I get a BFN and still no AF a day or two later

I dont think it's too early. I had it yesterday at 6 dpo.

So tomorrow is test day! How is everyone feeling? I've had cramps all week. AF was due today but did not come. I was naughty and tested yesterday morning with clearblue easy digital- BFN! FX for everyone else to get BFPs!

Good LUCK Glass!! I'm holding off til next week sometime ... AF technically due friday nite... too many chems I don't want to do that to myself. Instead I'm going to hold off till I burst (or of course AF shows) Weird flutters in my pelvis... 9 dpo today

BABY DUST

FXed everyone. BFN this morning, cramping today. AF is actually due the 8th.. so I will try not to test tomorrow! UGH

AF was Due yesterday, but am getting pains like AF is about to show, yet still getting twinges. Going to hold off till Sunday unless AF shows.

Good Luck to everyone.

hi guys im 11dpo today dying to test but want to wait till weekend, im scared! eek had the most painful boobs yesterday all day, and cramps all week x

good luck hope we get :bfp:

Just tested: BFN! :growlmad:

AF is a day late.... have been feeling cramps all week though, so I know she's coming. Hopefully next cycle will be the one!

Good Luck to all! :dust:

AF is due today-ish for me, so I tested first thing this morning. I got a pack of 2 Walgreens own. It was BFN :nope: I was rather surprised really, I have had such weird symptoms this month i.e. the diarreah just over a week ago and the tingly BB's and the odd cramping. I wonder if maybe there was a fertilized egg but it just didn't work out, or maybe could I still be PG? I'm not sure there is much hope now.

Has anyone else ever got a BFN on the AF was due but then still turned out to be PG? and got a BFP a few days later?

I am very tired today, but maybe I am getting sick or maybe it is just AF coming? I dunno:sad1: This is miracle chance for me, DH doesn't want a 2nd baby anyway, at least not right now:sulk:

I still have a quite sore cramp lower right also..so not sure that that is.

Chocolatemog - Don't be disheartened. It'll happen when the time is right. And I really hope your just low on your HCG levels. You never know. Fingers crossed for you.
I was due AF yesterday and still no sign of AF. Had really bad backache and cramps all week too and yet still no sign. Lets not give up hope yet. x

12 dpo and tested negative this morning, but 4 days until AF is due b/c i have a 16 day LP. So it's always a 2 1/4 ww for me :-(. is it sad that i hope for an evap line at least? at this point that would feel like progress over the stark white nothing i've been getting!

not sad at all lucille. you still have a chance!I was hoping for same lol.
AF was due thurs.... tested WED and FRI... both BFNs! I've had awful cramps since last weekend. At this point I'm begging AF to come lol.... SO CRUEL! I know its coming and it happens to be late the month i do insem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->