• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

Ok since I was so late last month I need to be moved to the 27th. Thanks!!

Right, come on girls, bring on the March :bfp: 's!!

Hello ladies. I'm due around the 18th. Could u please put me down for testing? It's Mother's day in the uk so a big fat :bfp: would make a lovely present. I'm 37, already have alovely 20 month old but am on 2nd cycle of TTC no 2. Baby dust to everyone for March!:dust:

skweek35 - congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance: just noticed on the feb testing thread. h&h 9 mths! :)

Good evening ladies!!

Welcome to the new ladies!!

Milty - :grr: to AF being late!! FXed and :dust: for the Magic March cycle!

NewlyWedMelly - Yup I agree - Mothers Day BFP could not be better!! I was hoping to have had my 6 week scan by then and give the grandmothers the best ever pressie. But unfortunately DF will be away the week before so will only get scan the week after. They will have to get a late mothers day pressie!

Have updated the front page.

So I can see skweek that you were lucky too with setting up the thread and getting your bfp, :haha:

So I can see skweek that you were lucky too with setting up the thread and getting your bfp, :haha:

I sure was - although I still have moments when I think this is all a dream and I'm about to wake up and AF will have arrived!!
I'm just 4 weeks behind you!!
:wohoo:

It's understandable to feel that way! I'm still terrified after 2 scans and one to come on Monday. The week you are in was the longest so far though. After that one it's been easier to cope with. I can't wait to be in the 2nd tri!

just had my hsg today. us is scheduled for weds then iui #3 is.. well not sure yet. maybe saturday but better monday.. then im off to belize.. so there is no testing date for me. if i get back without af, then ill test so sometime after the 25th

just had my hsg today. us is scheduled for weds then iui #3 is.. well not sure yet. maybe saturday but better monday.. then im off to belize.. so there is no testing date for me. if i get back without af, then ill test so sometime after the 25th

Oh my - not often I hear of people going to Belize.
My best friend and her husband lived in Belize for just over a year, that must be about 3 years back now.
Before they went I had never heard of that place.
Please enjoy the fish and fresh tropical fruit for me!!!
Have fun

Will add you for 25th for now.

Congrats skweek! Fantastic news.

Put my 3rd march down as AF, she arrived today...grrr...

Fingers crossed for my 2nd date! Will O on 12th probably and more chance this month as LO is now over the chicken pox so is sleeping better so DH and i might just find some energy to bd more than once!

Fingers crossed for my 2nd date! Will O on 12th probably and more chance this month as LO is now over the chicken pox so is sleeping better so DH and i might just find some energy to bd more than once!

:hugs: Oh no not af!! oh well onwards and upwards.
May Magic March be your lucky month !!
Oh no not CP up there too!!!
I have 2 chn in my class out with 'chicken spots'!!! :haha:

skweek- i discovered i had two weeks off this month so.. went through the whole catalog of the company i like traveling with to find a south or central american trip (i love se asia but i prefer to go for a month). found a trip to belize and then into tikal in guatemala. so.. half beach half touring. there are worse ways to spend the tww

Hi everyone!!!!!!! I am 8dpo today and plan to test on Sunday, March 4th at 11dpo. Could you add me???

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!

I'm out.

Good luck to everyone still to test. xx

Hello!! Could you please add me to the list? I think I'll be testing March 13th. Thanks!!

I haven't ov'd yet this month (last month ov'd on this day) so not sure when to test but AF arrived on 19th Feb. Had a shorter cycle last month so not sure when to expect AF this month. I'm so confused, not good at all this!!

Would like to join the thread though, really hoping for a BFP This month!! I dreamt I had a baby boy last night and have never had a 'baby' dreram before. Maybe its a sign!!! (or maybe i'm going mad!!)

Good luck everyone!

C
x

Hi Ladies. It's finally March! Let the Luck of the irish get us all :) I have 6 days left until testing. Lets just see how well I wait patiently through that...haha.

Hope everyone is doing well!

:hugs:Sorry.

You can keep me company on the April thread. I know March isn't my month because no bd'ing happened the week I o'd. So I really don't have a tww this month. It actually feels quit lonely because I know it's a right off and have no excitement (POAS) to look forward to right now. So can't wait to have some gals in my boat, trying for April.

It's really too bad because I don't usually notice a lot of EWCM and this month it was abundant and very obvious that I was fertile :growlmad:

:hugs:Sorry.

You can keep me company on the April thread. I know March isn't my month because no bd'ing happened the week I o'd. So I really don't have a tww this month. It actually feels quit lonely because I know it's a right off and have no excitement (POAS) to look forward to right now. So can't wait to have some gals in my boat, trying for April.

It's really too bad because I don't usually notice a lot of EWCM and this month it was abundant and very obvious that I was fertile :growlmad:

I'm sorry Poasfriend. Well on a very positive note, the abundant ewcm is a great fertility sign so your next month trying will hopefully bring you a BFP!

Captain and Heavenly - sorry AF arrived :growlmad::growlmad:. Welcome to Magic March though where lots of baby making is in the works.

Sending dust to all!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->