• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

Hi! I am 39 years old and TTC :) I will be due to test on March 10th...can you add me to your list? Thanks so much!!

skweek- i discovered i had two weeks off this month so.. went through the whole catalog of the company i like traveling with to find a south or central american trip (i love se asia but i prefer to go for a month). found a trip to belize and then into tikal in guatemala. so.. half beach half touring. there are worse ways to spend the tww

Yes I am sure there are worse ways to spend the TWW!!! :haha: Lets think ... on a beach in the Bahamas!!! :haha:

Hi everyone!!!!!!! I am 8dpo today and plan to test on Sunday, March 4th at 11dpo. Could you add me???

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!

GL and FXed for testing on Sunday!! May the luck of the irish be on your side!!!

I'm out.

Good luck to everyone still to test. xx
Oh no!! Boohoo to the ugly :witch: showing her face!!! :hugs:

Hello!! Could you please add me to the list? I think I'll be testing March 13th. Thanks!!
Have added you! GL and FXed that this will be your magic month to get your BFP!!

I haven't ov'd yet this month (last month ov'd on this day) so not sure when to test but AF arrived on 19th Feb. Had a shorter cycle last month so not sure when to expect AF this month. I'm so confused, not good at all this!!

Would like to join the thread though, really hoping for a BFP This month!! I dreamt I had a baby boy last night and have never had a 'baby' dreram before. Maybe its a sign!!! (or maybe i'm going mad!!)
x

FXed you OV in the next couple of days!!
How long have you been TTCing and tracking your cycles?
GL to all the other weeked testers!!
FXed we start seeing the BFP's roll in!!

Hi! I am 39 years old and TTC :) I will be due to test on March 10th...can you add me to your list? Thanks so much!!

Welcome Want a 4th! Your testing day is right around the corner. Are you surviving the 2ww alright? I'm keeping Fx'd for your BFP!!

Hi ladies,I hope everyone is well and having a great weekend.

I am very confused this cycle - it is the first since my MC. I calculated CD1 as being the first day of a 2 day bleed at the end of my MC so I thought that would mean I would ov this weekend. (I'm usually around CD12) I started OPKs on Wed - the first day my HPT was negative and the colour has been building gradually since then. I have had EWCM since Mon and we started BDing Tues. FF has just gone and given me dotted crosshairs for ov on Wed. I don't even think I have ov'd yet. If I have then my temps are pretty low still and I have a low chance as we only BD once.

Any opinions from you ladies?

I'm really sorry I can't be of much help here LalaR.
I can only suggest that you keep up with the OPK's. Hopefully you get a ='ve opk soon.
Sorry I can be of more help
FXed you OV soon!

Thanks skweek, I plan to keep BDing every 2nd day anyway. Hopefully I will have ov'd in the next few days as we set off Wed night for a holiday and might miss a couple of days :sex: while we travel.

FXed you catch that eggy.
Enjoy your holiday but please dont forget to think of all of thos who are working :rofl:
no really - make the most of your holiday!!! in more ways than one heehee

I am out. :(.
Please put me down for the 29 th . Not sure how much bd ing there will be as DH just had shoulder surgery 2 days ago. I figure he should be alright by the the week of the 11 th. Not expecting acrobatics,lol, just to get the job done.
Good luck ladies , we have already had a great start with Skweek's BFP !!

I am out. :(.
Please put me down for the 29 th . Not sure how much bd ing there will be as DH just had shoulder surgery 2 days ago. I figure he should be alright by the the week of the 11 th. Not expecting acrobatics,lol, just to get the job done.
Good luck ladies , we have already had a great start with Skweek's BFP !!

SO sorry to see that the :witch: got you!
:hugs: Will put you down for the 29th. FXed you catch that eggy

Please put me down for march 14th - the day DH leaves for Afghanistan :( talk about sucky timing but after last months CP there will me no early testing

I will try and remember you skweek when I am dragging DH round the shops on 5th Avenue!!:rofl:
I now have no idea if I have ov'd or not. Never been this confused before. Last night's OPK was pretty dark but not quite positive. Unfortunately I drank loads of juice last night and today my wee has been really pale and I have been weeing loads. My OPKs have gone back to a very very pale line. Today's temp was up again so I think I have maybe ov'd but I have no idea when!!! We still :sex: this morning just to be sure. Lol! Might be able to convince DH to :sex: again tomorrow too if my temp is not way up as we both have the day off.
I must say - we have been using preseed every time this month and it is brilliant!!! We only used it once when we got our BPF in Feb so I have high hopes.

Oh yes please do think of us when shopping on 5th Avenue!! I would love to go shopping there one day!!

I had preseed and softcups at the ready for the last cycle. Only used the softcups in the end as DF didnt give me enough time to get the preseed in! :rofl: randy bugger!
So looks like the softcups did the trick this time. I still have that softcup -eeww I know - I washed it too! promised :blush: :haha:

Hello ladies, I hope you are all doing well.

Those in the TWW - hope you are relaxing as much as possible and not stressing too much.

Just popping in to check what is happening with all our weekend testers?
Anyone heard from
HCothern, Lafaith, Anaana1 or Beauts?
FXed they are all out celebrating their BFP's.

Hope you are enjoying what is left of the weekend
:dust: to all

well, not sure I'm relaxing in my 2ww, but I'm here! Trying to get the finishing touches sorted for our elopement. My DF is fabulous, I must say. Under 10 weeks to go, and I've managed to keep it a secret from everyone, well accept you all :)

I'm trying not to SS this month. So other than some sore BB's, I've got nothing. And the sore BB's has been happening the last couple of months before AF anyways, so I'm not that optimistic, but we shall see what happens later this week!

well, not sure I'm relaxing in my 2ww, but I'm here! Trying to get the finishing touches sorted for our elopement. My DF is fabulous, I must say. Under 10 weeks to go, and I've managed to keep it a secret from everyone, well accept you all :)

I'm trying not to SS this month. So other than some sore BB's, I've got nothing. And the sore BB's has been happening the last couple of months before AF anyways, so I'm not that optimistic, but we shall see what happens later this week!

ooh eloping! how exciting!

Oh yes please do think of us when shopping on 5th Avenue!! I would love to go shopping there one day!!

I had preseed and softcups at the ready for the last cycle. Only used the softcups in the end as DF didnt give me enough time to get the preseed in! :rofl: randy bugger!
So looks like the softcups did the trick this time. I still have that softcup -eeww I know - I washed it too! promised :blush: :haha:

Skweek - I am :rofl::rofl: about you promising that you washed out your soft cup!! I was just imagining it framed up with the family photos! You'll have to give it a face!

Altamom - Eloping....what a fabulous idea!!

ive saved the vials from the sperm (using a donor).

:wave: Can I join you ladies? I will be testing March 26!

Skweek - I am :rofl::rofl: about you promising that you washed out your soft cup!! I was just imagining it framed up with the family photos! You'll have to give it a face!

Altamom - Eloping....what a fabulous idea!!

We are quite excited about it. Just us, and our DS who is 2. No muss, no fuss, and all in a package deal. We just show up with what we want to wear. Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->