(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

Ohhhh lovely!! nice quiet clean house - sounds like bliss to me!!

I've had a really quiet relaxing start to the day - well still in my PJ's!!! just enjoying lunch then I need to get moving. Having dinner with my family tonight so need to get showered and somewhat tarted up.
as for tomorrow - planning!!! work!!

Okay - let's go for 11th March for me. It will be my husbands birthday that day. Whether that would be what he would be expecting for his birthday I don't know - but I hope to find out. Fingers Crossed!

HPMIMI - :wohoo: what a birthday pressie that would be for him!!
welcome to Magic March!! FXed this is your magic month for a BFP!!!

I think AF is actually due on 9th March but if it hasn't appeared by the Sunday - I may just test! Ooo! Exciting. Let's just hope I get the opportunity. I want a November baby! (To be fair - any month baby will do just fine)

Boo hoo - AF arrived today.because of irregular cycles I was due anytime from today to next Saturday.

I'm not too gutted because I knew we hadn't BD'd enough to really have a chance and I can now start using my Clearblue Fertility monitor which should help me with my timings since my periods became irregular. Combined with Agnus Castus, evening primrose and a conception supplement I'm going for it in March :)
It also means that my last cycle was 28 days which they were for 10 years so I'm feeling positive.

Good luck everyone else!

Hx

Officially in the 2WW. Not sure how optimistic I should be, I'm not sure when I O'd as my DF hid all my OPK's, and PG tests....lol... He said I was getting pee crazy. Had an HSG so not sure, but think I O'd early. Had really bad pains CD12 and CD13, so thinking that was it. Oh we'll just have to wait it out, I guess ugh!!!!!

Could you please put me down for 26th as well as 3rd? I'm having short cycles and AF feels like she's on the way already! Xx

Halle - :hugs: So sorry to hear the :witch: got you!! I see you are the first to join the April test thread. Thanks hun. lets hope you dates settle down back to the 28 day cycle again.

Altamum - mean OH for hiding your test strips!!! thats just nasty :haha:
The HSG scan also seems to have changed my cycle. I also OVed earlier than I used to - not that I am complaining. Well if the :witch: has not shown up within the next 2 weeks I would suggest begging him for the HPT's back to POAS!!!
Either that or raid his cupboards!! :rofl:

Captainj - oh no to af on her way. Mind you I am waiting for her to arrive too now. Keep getting BFN's!!
FXed we get our BFP's soon

Thanks for that luck looks like it have kicked in already.
Dont have long as chn are coming in as we speak - will be testing again tonight and or tomorrow morning
Had a VERY faint 2nd line on my HPT this morning.

wonerful news, post a pic, but if you got a bfp now, then you should be in February lol, not March, tis not March yet :haha:

Oh my gosh!! I still cant believe this!!! just tested using a FRER and defo 2 lines there!!! YAY Will post pics in a bit

Congrats sqweek :) hope i get my BfP soon, maybe we can be bump buddies :)

I hope so too Becky!!!
There is a part of me that wants to scream this from the mountain tops but then again its almost surreal and dont want to jinx anything!!
I still cant believe this is really happening!!

I think I will start to believe this is true when I start to get proper symptoms. Just a couple of twingy pains in my tummy. Does that count?

wonerful news, post a pic, but if you got a bfp now, then you should be in February lol, not March, tis not March yet :haha:

Thanks hun, Yes I know - I ov really early (thanks to the HSG scan) and was down to test March 6th.

Sorry Halle.

congrats skweek35.

I will be officially out this month. This was the worst month ttc for me and we were unable to catch my fertile period (sucks). So I'm going to get an April testing thread going so that those unfortunate souls who end up like me have a place to go and look forward to the future. April is the month for us!!!

I have already started one - would you like to take over from me?
Seeing that this will be my first tri - I dont think I will be up to keeping to going.

I have already started one - would you like to take over from me?
Seeing that this will be my first tri - I dont think I will be up to keeping to going.

Yes I will take it over (I had searched but couldn't seem to find it. Send me the link.
here's mine
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...nt-natures-baby-making-time.html#post15793047

I will transfer over the names and put a link for everyone to go to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->