• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

When in November is it saying you are due? Me and my daughter are November babies :)

NOPE, the January thread did not give me a BFP...sorry to say lol

cool, I am the 14th and my daughter is the 20th

Wow congrats skweek!!! Woohoo...this thread is going to be lucky!

Hi,
Congrats on your pregnancy!
Can you put me down for March 4th please? Fingers crossed.

Oh Skweek! How fabulous! I am so very happy for your BFP!!! Hopefully my HSG will do the same trick for me. Cheers for a happy and healthy 9 months :)

oh oh add me on march 7th.

I`m turning 40 that week!! Wouldn`t THAT be the perfect 'coming of age' gift :fool::wohoo::fool:

Thanks so much for the well wishes. I dont think this news has quiet sunk in yet. But sure it will soon. Esp when I cant have a drink for the next 9 months!! please someone have a drink for me - :haha:

Welcome to the Anaana1 and Vermeil!! May this truly be the lucky thread!!
Vermeil - that would make a lovely birthday pressie.
I consider mine a late birthday gift - my birthday was last week Tuesday!
FXed and GL ladies

Hello :flower:

Can I be mooved from the 4th to the 28th please. AF has arrived a bit earlier than expected! :coffee:

Want to test on Mar 5 but since I took an HCG shot on the 23rd, should wait until the 8th. So plz put me down for the 8th....if I can hold out that long. Had first IUI on the 24th and SO hopeful it worked!

Welcome to the lucky Magic March thread ladies!!!
May the luck of the Irish decend on all of you and bring you your much wanted :bfp:

wow, just nipped in and seen this.............YAY skweek!!! I will now go back through the thread and see whats happened lol :wacko:
Congrats to you!! Hoping this is my month after my chemical, I think you have me for testing around te 18 th xx
Jo xx

Morning ladies. I am somewhere between 5-7 days post O. Not sure what day I did O as my DF took all my pee sticks away, and I had an HSG, which I think made me O early ( think this as I had horrible pain CD 12 and 13). The last couple days I've been really nauseous on and off, making me think I ate something bad, or could be coming down with something. But also last night, I was so emotional!!! I cried during American Idol because they brought this guy back who had been cut... and I don't even like the contestant!!! ugh!!!! 9 days until testing, oh the joy of the 2ww (insert dripping sarcasm here) lol

Thanks joanne!!!
FXed this is also your lucky month!!! Lets hope the chemical prepared the way for a super sticky BFP this month!!

AltaMom - Those symptoms sound really good!!! FXed its the beginning of something really good

ok I bite...can you add me to the 28th please? Thanks

Hey skweek, can you put me down for 30th please? 2 AF in one month sucks, but let's hope the luck jumps to me. Time to :coffee: for the next week!

:dust: to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"