• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

Hi ladies, Have just updated the front page and added a link to the Spring chick's test thread.
GL and FXed to all those unfortunately moving on to the April test thread.

ok, officially out. Wont be testing in April as DF will be away when I Ov, so hopefully will NOT see any of you in the May thread xoxo

Well I think I'm out this month. I started spotting yesterday (four days early) which usually means AF is on its way. Super bummed as I really thought this was the month because I started getting AF cramps a week early and I felt so nauseous on 8dpo that I couldnt keep anything down...not even water. I guess it was just a 24 hour bug. Boo! Onto next month! :-(

Hpmini and Harley - so sorry the winch witch got you!! Hugs to you both.
:hugs:

Skweek - thanks for the keeping the thread going and so sorry you're waking up at 5 in the morning .This time change isn't going to help is it? You're feeling OK though?

Well I think I'm out this month. I started spotting yesterday (four days early) which usually means AF is on its way. Super bummed as I really thought this was the month because I started getting AF cramps a week early and I felt so nauseous on 8dpo that I couldnt keep anything down...not even water. I guess it was just a 24 hour bug. Boo! Onto next month! :-(

Lawgrl - can you really count yourself out yet? Are you sure she's here?

Altamom - you too? Are you sure the witch is in?

I am still keeping fx'd for you girls. Skweek thought she was out last month and look at her - she's got baby brain and all!

What's up Sunflower??

Hello ladies,

AltaMom - :hugs: for AF showing up! Maybe a month out is just what your body needs. No OPK's, thermometres and test strips. Time to relax, sit back and look after yourself! I would highly recommend a good back massage!

Lawgirl - are you sure its not IB?
Give it a few days and let us know.

Faithmum - Its a pleasure! I feel I owe it to all those who did it for me!!

AFM - I dont know how I'm going to get through this next week with no afternoon naps!! I slept for over 2 hours this afternoon and still feel knackered!!

Hmm....well I guess it doesnt hurt to hold out hope that it is IB. I called the advice nurse yesterday after suffering with a headache for three days to see if it was safe to take pain meds. I was literally in tears. She told me that if I was pregnant a FRER would be positive four days before my period is due. So I took a test and it was a bfn. But thanks to you gals I still have my fingers crossed!

Soooo....I was at work this afternoon talking to a client and all the sudden I felt strange, like my blood sugar was plummeting. As I got up and walked towards the elevator I felt faint. Very strange. Then as I was driving home I started to feel super nauseous. I live in the valley and commute about two hours to the city to work, so it was going to be a long ride home. For some reason I felt this huge urge to POAS. So I stopped at the closest Walmart, bought a FRER and went directly to the bathroom (LOL!). Were my eyes deceiving me....because I thought I saw a faint line. I then I accosted some poor random person in the bathroom asking her if she too saw a line. She saw it too. But it was REALLY REALLY faint. I thanked the nice lady for humoring the crazy lady and bolted out of the store and headed home. When I got home I made my 15 year old daughter and two of my friends analyze the FRER. Everyone saw the line...YES!!! I then POAS two more times. Darker lines!!!

There are two points to my story: 1. I am such a dork and 2. I got three BFP's!!! So fricking happy.

Congrats lawgrl on your BFP!! H&H 9 months to you!! :)

Soooo....I was at work this afternoon talking to a client and all the sudden I felt strange, like my blood sugar was plummeting. As I got up and walked towards the elevator I felt faint. Very strange. Then as I was driving home I started to feel super nauseous. I live in the valley and commute about two hours to the city to work, so it was going to be a long ride home. For some reason I felt this huge urge to POAS. So I stopped at the closest Walmart, bought a FRER and went directly to the bathroom (LOL!). Were my eyes deceiving me....because I thought I saw a faint line. I then I accosted some poor random person in the bathroom asking her if she too saw a line. She saw it too. But it was REALLY REALLY faint. I thanked the nice lady for humoring the crazy lady and bolted out of the store and headed home. When I got home I made my 15 year old daughter and two of my friends analyze the FRER. Everyone saw the line...YES!!! I then POAS two more times. Darker lines!!!

There are two points to my story: 1. I am such a dork and 2. I got three BFP's!!! So fricking happy.

:wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:
Congrats on your :bfp: Lawgrl!!!!

Congratulations Lawgirl. That's fab news:)
I crumbled yesterday too, after feeling rather faint in a packed hot meeting room and having really tingly boobs.
BFP! Early days still as only 10 DPO...

:witch: arrived 8 days early. Onto the April section. Good luck to those still in the running x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->