• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

Hi guys....congrats on the bfp's!!!
I am out....11dpo and bfn, I just know this cycle is a bust :wacko:
onwards and upwards.....here I come April thread :winkwink:

Congratulations Lawgirl. That's fab news:)
I crumbled yesterday too, after feeling rather faint in a packed hot meeting room and having really tingly boobs.
BFP! Early days still as only 10 DPO...

Congrats NewlyWedMelly!!

Big Hugs to you Mamma Duck - 8 days is so early for A/F to show! I hate to ask but...are you sure??

Soooo....I was at work this afternoon talking to a client and all the sudden I felt strange, like my blood sugar was plummeting. As I got up and walked towards the elevator I felt faint. Very strange. Then as I was driving home I started to feel super nauseous. I live in the valley and commute about two hours to the city to work, so it was going to be a long ride home. For some reason I felt this huge urge to POAS. So I stopped at the closest Walmart, bought a FRER and went directly to the bathroom (LOL!). Were my eyes deceiving me....because I thought I saw a faint line. I then I accosted some poor random person in the bathroom asking her if she too saw a line. She saw it too. But it was REALLY REALLY faint. I thanked the nice lady for humoring the crazy lady and bolted out of the store and headed home. When I got home I made my 15 year old daughter and two of my friends analyze the FRER. Everyone saw the line...YES!!! I then POAS two more times. Darker lines!!!

There are two points to my story: 1. I am such a dork and 2. I got three BFP's!!! So fricking happy.

I love it! I had to laugh when I read this! Congrats!! Best wishes for a sticky bean!!! :happydance:

Congratulations Lawgirl. That's fab news:)
I crumbled yesterday too, after feeling rather faint in a packed hot meeting room and having really tingly boobs.
BFP! Early days still as only 10 DPO...

Congrats NewlyWedMelly!! H&H 9 months to you! :)

oh my gosh - we seem to be on a roll now!!!
Congrats newlywedmelly!!!!
:baby::happydance::wohoo: :bfp::dust::twingirls::oneofeach::twinboys::blue::pink::dance::yipee:
:baby::happydance::wohoo::bfp::dust::twingirls::oneofeach::twinboys::blue::pink::dance::yipee:
:baby::happydance::wohoo::bfp::dust::twingirls::oneofeach::twinboys::blue::pink::dance::yipee:

Hello girls!!! I tested today and nothing... no lines... so I guess it is a BFN. On to whatever comes next!

Soooo....I was at work this afternoon talking to a client and all the sudden I felt strange, like my blood sugar was plummeting. As I got up and walked towards the elevator I felt faint. Very strange. Then as I was driving home I started to feel super nauseous. I live in the valley and commute about two hours to the city to work, so it was going to be a long ride home. For some reason I felt this huge urge to POAS. So I stopped at the closest Walmart, bought a FRER and went directly to the bathroom (LOL!). Were my eyes deceiving me....because I thought I saw a faint line. I then I accosted some poor random person in the bathroom asking her if she too saw a line. She saw it too. But it was REALLY REALLY faint. I thanked the nice lady for humoring the crazy lady and bolted out of the store and headed home. When I got home I made my 15 year old daughter and two of my friends analyze the FRER. Everyone saw the line...YES!!! I then POAS two more times. Darker lines!!!

There are two points to my story: 1. I am such a dork and 2. I got three BFP's!!! So fricking happy.

funny story :haha:, the Walmart part, not the feeling sick part :winkwink: huge congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Joanne40..hang in there! :hugs:

I am feeling the same as you are (like I am out) but there is that small part nagging in the back of my mind reminding me "it aint over until...."

Hi guys....congrats on the bfp's!!!
I am out....11dpo and bfn, I just know this cycle is a bust :wacko:
onwards and upwards.....here I come April thread :winkwink:

Well Ladies, I’m sadly out for this month

:witch: reared her ugly head yesterday without warning (apart from some light cramping yesterday which I was hoping was something else). I was only talking to my Hubby in the morning about when we could do a Preg test. Typical!!

It seems that Clomid is making my cycles much shorter. The cycle before I started taking clomid was 32 days, my first cycle on clomid was 27 days and this one has only been 23 days. Is this normal?

Not sure what to do about round 3 as it looks like my hubby will be away around ov time (we will be cutting it very fine!!) Do you think I should carry on taking it this month and hope we catch it or should I save the tablets? I’m not sure if stopping and starting again will mess my system up.

What do you think?

Will see you all in the April testing thread – boo :sad2:

Good Luck to everyone else! :dust:

C
x

Well Ladies, I’m sadly out for this month

:witch: reared her ugly head yesterday without warning (apart from some light cramping yesterday which I was hoping was something else). I was only talking to my Hubby in the morning about when we could do a Preg test. Typical!!

It seems that Clomid is making my cycles much shorter. The cycle before I started taking clomid was 32 days, my first cycle on clomid was 27 days and this one has only been 23 days. Is this normal?

Not sure what to do about round 3 as it looks like my hubby will be away around ov time (we will be cutting it very fine!!) Do you think I should carry on taking it this month and hope we catch it or should I save the tablets? I’m not sure if stopping and starting again will mess my system up.

What do you think?

Will see you all in the April testing thread – boo :sad2:

Good Luck to everyone else! :dust:

C
x

:hugs::hugs:

Thank you Bonnie...

I rang my fertility nurse today and she wants to scan me on23rd to see when things are no likely to be happening. Will be good to get reassurance that the Clomid is stil working as i'm feeling a it dispondent about it all...

Thank you Bonnie...

I rang my fertility nurse today and she wants to scan me on23rd to see when things are no likely to be happening. Will be good to get reassurance that the Clomid is stil working as i'm feeling a it dispondent about it all...

Big hugs Coastdreams :hugs::hugs: that is SO frustrating!! I'm glad you've got a responsive fertility team who will be checking in with you. Hang in there hun.

Thank you Bonnie...

So they are having you take the clomid even though you won't be able to TTC this month?

Hi! I am 39 years old and TTC :) I will be due to test on March 10th...can you add me to your list? Thanks so much!!

I'm 39 also and TTC #3. AF got me this month after my first IUI try, so on to month 2 and another IUI for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->