• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

Oops just realised I am in 35+ :( sorry ladies not quite there yet at 30 but dh is 36 can that count :) you are a lovely bunch :)

Welcome Sumatwsimit. Hopefully this will be your lucky month!! Esp seeing that you are testing on St Paddy's day!!!

thanks :flower: not only is it paddy's day when testing but it looks very much like i will be ovulating on my first wedding anniversary! we're going to have some fun with this one :winkwink: :happydance: it is definitely a significant month for me.

Oh my gosh!! that is sooo sweet! more luck and prayers than ever coming your way for this cycle!!!
When is your wedding anniversary?

5th march :happydance: if AF comes this monday when it's due then it's about bang on that date!

Its a pleasure Hun!!! any time

we could even add birthdays if anyone wants to add that info too!

Hi there-I'm new to this board and trying to figure out where to jump in. LOL. May I join your thread? My next AF is due on March 14th.

Just put your wellies on and jump in!! :happydance:

Hi there-I'm new to this board and trying to figure out where to jump in. LOL. May I join your thread? My next AF is due on March 14th.

Hi Lawgirl and welcome to the March Test thread!! Hoping this is your lucky month!!!

Welcome to the new ladies. Baby dust all around!

I'm feeling a bit better today about the whole HSG results thing. Me and my Fiance had a good chat, and he made me realize that we have one healthy happy boy, and that if we don't end up with a 2nd that's just how it is. We were both married before with no previous children, so having our son was a blessing I never thought I'd have. Just now that I have 1, I'd love to have a whole bunch! LOL

On another note....shhhhhhhh..secret...we are eloping in May!!!!

OOOOHHHH Altamom - I'm sooo excited for you!!! where are you eloping to??
DF and I are getting married next April!! I cant wait for our wedding.

We are going to Banff, Alberta. Just the 2 of us and our DS who is 2. So excited!

https://www.elopeinbanff.ca/

Hi Skweek can I be a pain? My IC's have faded to nothing, a bfn this morning, 4 days before AF is due :cry:
So I guess I had a chemical? Never had one before :(
So can you add me back for march 18th please. Sorry to be a pain :dohh:
Jo xx

Oh no Joanne!!! :hugs: Of course I will add you again
So sorry to hear that!! Lets hope this chemical will help to secure a sticky bean next month!!

We are going to Banff, Alberta. Just the 2 of us and our DS who is 2. So excited!

https://www.elopeinbanff.ca/

Oh my gosh - I dare not show this to DF!! Might give him a few ideas esp seeing those prices!!!
That place is just gorgeous!!!

Thank you. I get the impression its a good thing for the next month ttc, so lets see :wacko:

My DF was actually born in Banff, but hasn't lived there since he was a child. We go maybe once a year, but usually go camping. I stumbled across this website and showed it to DF, as we both knew we wanted to elope. He told me to book it, so I did!!

Something short and sweet, and no hassle. We show up and everything is done!!! Love it!

You just take your dress and stuff for the day?
That sounds perfect!! Flowers, decor, etc - all decided for me - sounds like a plan!!
Its really tempting!!

How much are flights from UK? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"