• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

Yes, just take what we are all going to wear, and tell them in advance the colours I like for flowers. I've told them to find us a spot outdoors to get married, where the view is fabulous. The planner takes care of everything, we just show up.

I'm not sure on the prices for flights. But if you go through the picture galleries on the web site there are many couples that have come over from the UK to elope! ;)

You just take your dress and stuff for the day?
That sounds perfect!! Flowers, decor, etc - all decided for me - sounds like a plan!!
Its really tempting!!

How much are flights from UK? :haha:

Make sure you give me time to renew my passport. :coffee:

Good afternoon ladies. I hope everyone is well. I am feeling completely frustrated. Still no AF but I have now been spotting for 2 full weeks. Pregnancy tests still positive which I don't understand as my hcg level was only 31 on mon falling from 54 on the Friday. I can't use my opks until a new cycle starts so just want this one to be over now. Huh!!

Good afternoon ladies. I hope everyone is well. I am feeling completely frustrated. Still no AF but I have now been spotting for 2 full weeks. Pregnancy tests still positive which I don't understand as my hcg level was only 31 on mon falling from 54 on the Friday. I can't use my opks until a new cycle starts so just want this one to be over now. Huh!!

Hugs to you Lala! :hugs:

Is there any possible way the level could dip a bit but then start to rise again? It doesn't sound as if your bean is an angel yet. Are your positive tests still relatively dark?

Oh Lala, so sorry you have to go through this. It stinks and is so frustrating.
I had similar in September. It took several weeks for my levels to drop to normal . My thoughts are with you, hang in there.

Hugs to you Lala! :hugs:

Is there any possible way the level could dip a bit but then start to rise again? It doesn't sound as if your bean is an angel yet. Are your positive tests still relatively dark?

Sadly not much hope. Temps have eventually come down to my usual AF levels. I will test again tomorrow and if still positive will have more bloods. The lines are reasonably dark still but not so dark as the control line. Please let this nightmare be over soon. L x

LalaR - :hugs: :flower: :hugs:

Praying this all ends soon for you. Has the doctor confirmed it will not be?

Hi! Would you mind adding me to March 18th? Thanks!

Welcome to the new ladies. FXed this is your lucky month!!

welcome all the new March testers! baby Dust all around!

I can feel it in my water....March is going to be THE month for BFPs!!!! :happydance:

Hi, could you add me to March 23rd please? I'm on CD2 today, last cycle was only 31 days but 2 cycles before that were 33 days so I'll hold out until 23rd to test if AF doesn't get me!

I'm 36, on my 3rd cycle TTC #2 but I've got a short LP at the mo (still BFing my son at night). I didn't realise about short LP on 1st cycle TTC so it messed up my timings and I had next to no chance, haha!

Good luck ladies, let's see heaps of BFPs for March!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies,
Sorry I wasnt on yesterday - was my birthday - went out for dinner and watched The Muppets. Was a lovely day.

Welcome to the new ladies. Baby:dust all round and yes this is the month of :bfp:s all round!!!

*front page updated*

Hi ladies :flower:

Well here we go again! Could you please put me down for March 19th? Thanx!!

Fxed for all of us...... may this be the month![-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->