• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(48) Magic March Testing Thread (5 bfp's!!)

Happy birthday skweek!!

I think I have possibly eventually just started a new cycle!! Never been so happy to see AF arrive. My hcg has gone up from 31 to 69 in 8 days but we know that it is a non viable pregnancy so hopefully at last I am miscarrying! More bloods tomorrow to determine if I need a scan Friday but hopefully not.

Hi and welcome to the new ladies testing for March. Lets hope we all have a little luck of the Irish!

Think I O'd this morning, which is a day early. Had horrible pains and my uterus felt like it was in full temper tantrum mode. Never had this before, and lasted about 2 hours. It seems to have subsided now. Could it have anything to do with my HSG last week???

LalaR--sorry you have to be going through this. I have it is a new cycle so you can get some closure on this. Lotsa love your way!

Welcome to 44andhoping!!!
FXed this is your lucky month!!!

Happy birthday skweek!!

I think I have possibly eventually just started a new cycle!! Never been so happy to see AF arrive. My hcg has gone up from 31 to 69 in 8 days but we know that it is a non viable pregnancy so hopefully at last I am miscarrying! More bloods tomorrow to determine if I need a scan Friday but hopefully not.

Thanks LalaR!!
FXed this is the end of this chapter so you can the next one started.
FXed for a Friday scan - which will show all is well and you can start immediately.

Hi and welcome to the new ladies testing for March. Lets hope we all have a little luck of the Irish!

Think I O'd this morning, which is a day early. Had horrible pains and my uterus felt like it was in full temper tantrum mode. Never had this before, and lasted about 2 hours. It seems to have subsided now. Could it have anything to do with my HSG last week???

I agree - lucky of the irish is so with us!! My SIL is Irish. My nephew is half Irish with the cutest Irish accent ever.
So FXed that connection brings us all the luck we need to get the BFP's we all long for!!

I had the same thing - have never felt OV pains before last month - the month following my HSG scan! My FS said its a good sign!
FXed we get our :bfp: this month!!

Although saying that - I will be shocked if I do get my bfp this month - have had absolutely no signs!!! not even my usual urber sore bb's!! bbs are only slightly tender but nothing like they used to be!!

Hey ladies! Skweek, can you put me down for 25th please :flower:

Hey Lala, please try to keep your scan. Looking back I wish I would have just to know where I was at with it all.
Your hcg levels are going up? What is your dr' s explanation?
If I knew how to work the happy face critters i would insert hug right here.

Hi ladies,

AF got me today...Skweek, would you mind adding me for March 20th? Thanks so much!

Baby dust :dust:

Welcome to Elksi and Faithmum - have added you to the front page.
FXed March has all the luck of the irish and we get our BFP's!!!

Hey Lala, please try to keep your scan. Looking back I wish I would have just to know where I was at with it all.
Your hcg levels are going up? What is your dr' s explanation?
If I knew how to work the happy face critters i would insert hug right here.

It is not that simple - they will only scan me if my levels continue to rise and they were down a bit yesterday to 47. More bloods next week. The initial worry was an ectopic with the slow rising hcg but now I am being told it was just a blighted ovum which means the sac continued to form a short while after the embryo died. At these levels of hcg there would be nothing to see on a scan. I am hoping to get a routine scan to check my uterus and ovaries in a couple of months but need to lose some weight before they will do any investigations for infertility.
Thanks for your support.
L x

hi ladies,
sorry i wasnt on yesterday - was my birthday - went out for dinner and watched the muppets. Was a lovely day.

Welcome to the new ladies. Baby:dust all round and yes this is the month of :bfp:s all round!!!

*front page updated*

Happy Birthday Sister Skweek!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AF due 20th, but please add me testing on the 19 th. I'm feeling good about March....:haha::happydance:

Hi ladies!!

Welcome to Mom of 2!! FXed the Irish luck is hanging around for the month of March and brings us all a strong and sticky :bfp:!! The 19th is my nephew's first birthday!! Has to be a lucky day!!
So sorry to read about your MC!! Lets hope that angel baby has prepped your body for a super sticky, healthy baby to come!!!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!! I've had a really good week and the celebrations are set to end tomorrow night with family dinner.
I'm considering testing from tomorrow morning but not sure I will.

I have been feeling rather 'coldy' today esp this afternoon and this evening. Throat is feeling a bit thick/froggy. feels like I'm about to break into a full blown cold! :grr:

Anyone got plans for weekend?

You can put me down for March 23 Thanks!!

Welcome Milty!!

AAAHHH - just watching Kelly clarkson - stronger!! Got to love the view of table mountain!!! Love that beach - but typical of cape town to be windy!! :rofl:

Hello LADIES!!! Please add me ...Testing on march 19th ! And BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! I feel march is my month Hubby has a Birthday so we plan to relax and have some fun!!!! The outcome I HOPE A BFP!!!!!

AF due 20th, but please add me testing on the 19 th. I'm feeling good about March....:haha::happydance:

Hello LADIES!!! Please add me ...Testing on march 19th ! And BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! I feel march is my month Hubby has a Birthday so we plan to relax and have some fun!!!! The outcome I HOPE A BFP!!!!!

Hey Wackylove and MomTo2 - I am down for testing on the 20th but I'm thinking I will be testing on the 19th too. Going to try my best to not test earlier than that.

Hey testers ---- Let's bring on some March Magic!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi Wackylove and welcome to the Magic March - Think I might rename the thread eekk)

Will defo put you down for 19th!
FXed and GL!!

Skweek, Magic March has a wonderful ring! Love it.
As for the big weekend plans...have absolutely none . Hoping to finish up some projects I have started. Kiddies are away for the weekend so DH and I are going to enjoy a quiet, clean house. I may even have an afternoon nap,lol!
How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"