6DPO - Don't judge! Tested early for surgery reasons....

Yep, definitely pregnant. I'm sure your evening wee was just diluted. Congrats hun.

ThX darling. As if figuring how to manage hand surgery with a 13 month old wasn't enough
...life hands me positives and negatives. Lol.

Whatever the result, I'm OK with it...just want to know before surgery. I don't think I'm comfortable with it if I am pregnant

Good luck!! And I just want to say FRER is VERY sensitive as I had blood work done and took a FRER when I got home...I still got a line (this was with a chemical so my numbers were going down) and they called the next day and said I was at a 4!!!! So FRER to me picks up ANY HCG in your urine. You're lines are much darker than my HCG 4 line and getting a 1-2 is promising! Can't wait to hear the update! 😊

Woo!! I'm going to say it's a bfp! Way more clear than my 'line' from this morning. Can't wait to hear your results from the dr!

And using FMU....
https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh520/atiaofthejulii/OPK/20160825_061235.jpg

With DS...my lines were darker at this point...fingers crossed

Congratulations. I think the - tests must be diluted, you're def pregnant!! X

Dr called. Beta came back 23. Test to be rerun tomorrow. Said we have to play by ear next few weeks. Eeekkk. Nervous

Thx. With DS....it was "yes"... so I'm thrown off by the Dr being hesitant....

Hesitant?? You're like 7 dpo. I think your levels are fabulous!

Thanks classic! The Dr just threw me off with having to test again. Didn't have to do that with DS

Do they know how early you are? At 9DPO my hCG was 24 and the nurse called me with results and scared the crap out of me. I did second blood test at 14DPO and it was 203. I was more than doubling in 48 hours. The "low hCG" is currently attached to my boob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->