6DPO - Don't judge! Tested early for surgery reasons....

I know! That was the 1st month we did NTNP. I was like...gasp....1 month! Lol

Stalking! Good luck, hope your beta's come back higher today. From memory mine were 9 at 11dpo, 28 at 12 dpo & 86 at 13dpo. FRER was clearly positive 1hr before I got the result of 9 (was able to get quickly because I work in Pathology in a Hospital hehe) xx

No updates from Dr.

My temp is still high, no AF. Still have my migraine. That's my morning sickness I guess. Migraine and nausea. Lol. Cramps have subsided. Hope the Dr calls today.

So Dr called. I'm at 45 now...they say it's still low....so we need to repeat in a week. *sigh*

What was the time between tests? As long as it's doubling every 48-72 hrs everything is doing what it is supposed to!
Plus, your levels have to start somewhere right?

What was the time between tests? As long as it's doubling every 48-72 hrs everything is doing what it is supposed to!

Wednesday was 23
Friday was 45

I want to be happy (and trust me I am) but I have this pit in my stomach that has been so worried and not wanting to get too happy. Does that make sense?

Your doubling time is normal Hun! Plugged it into a beta calculator and it shows 49.57 hours doubling time, in early pregnancy hcg should double every 31-72 hours so you are in the range!

Wednesday was 23
Friday was 45

I want to be happy (and trust me I am) but I have this pit in my stomach that has been so worried and not wanting to get too happy. Does that make sense?

It makes 100% sense to me. Been there. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts :hugs:

Those numbers look GREAT! But I know the stress. The pregnancy I lost in februarywas the only one I've ever had labs drawn for and it stressed the crap out of me

I'm glad your numbers have doubled! The beta's can drive you nuts but they aren't an indication of how healthy your pregnancy is, only if they go down obviously. Right now you are pregnant and your numbers are going up so try to enjoy it (migraine & all hehe). Congrats xx

ThX girls! I'm enjoying it no doubt! I say that as my 1 year old is taking flying leaps onto my pelvic bone.

These numbers aren't terrible... I just hate the "they are low" comments.

Thanks for the support

I know what you mean about the comments but even those with high beta's had low beta's at one stage. They have to start somewhere xx

Wish.....guess with DS...I was tested at 15dpo...what a difference! Lol. I'm sure my old age doesn't help. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->