6DPO - Don't judge! Tested early for surgery reasons....

Do they know how early you are? At 9DPO my hCG was 24 and the nurse called me with results and scared the crap out of me. I did second blood test at 14DPO and it was 203. I was more than doubling in 48 hours. The "low hCG" is currently attached to my boob.

Haha! They do know how early I am...and since I just got AF back 3 months ago since being PP...I can't say I'm regular. It is scary! So I'll hear what tomorrow's results are Monday or Tuesday. Ugh, damn weekends

I had blood work drawn for over two weeks in the beginning. At 9dpo mine was 24. They told.me I would miscarry. Fast forward I'm now 8w4d and saw heartbeat last week.

Kazy...thanks for sharing. Helps!! So exciting! Wishing you the best!

My hcg was 8 at 10dpo with my now 1 year old! You got this! Congrats

thanks everyone. crazy how many of us start out this way! why must the drs drive us nuts!

Today is the day....AF or not....lol

I'm feeling ever so slightly cramp...twinge....nervousness or drank to much water....or who knows

Stay away AF!! My temp is still up so I'm staying positive!

You know crampys come with af AND bfp! You've done this before! Worry not! (Says the girl who over analyzes every twinge, lol, but yeah)! Ooooo your DC area? I'm in Blacksburg! Hokies!

Southern Maryland here...until we can move to Fairfax for the school systems. 4 more years then we are out of this area!

Yeah...every twinge...run to the ladies room and check!

I'm feeling the same! Lots of little cramps, but I know it's normal... So trying not to freak out. Lol

Hubbys parents live on the Eastern Shore nearest to Salisbury! In fact we'll be there on the 9th!

Rubys....had another twinge....ran to the ladies room....nothing...phew

Classic.....no AF....since I had no real "regular" cycle since PP...I can only guess it should be this weekend. Last month I was 2 weeks late. Lol. So...temp is still up...no AF....HPT still +

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->