Active November due date Thread?

In the group discussions section there is one. But nothing wrong with having one here too!

When is your due date? Mine was nov 1 but I think it's a week or two later actually as couldn't see anything at my early scan and I had long cycles so didn't ovulate until feb 20.

November 11th here. but might be later as have a 32 day cycle, usually ovulating on day 16 with a 16 day lunar phase.

2015 November Sparklers :)

Littlesteph we have the same due date :) they may change mine too tho as last month I had a 32 day cycle and oved late this month!

sorry ladies! I'm due November 24th according to my ovulation date and November 10 according to my LMP but my LMP is wrong because I ovulated super late like on cycle day 29 I was with the chartING my temps and everything, funny enough I was due November 10th my DD and she was born on the 11th so It'll be fun to have another November baby!

I just got my bfp two days ago. By my calculation I'm due Nov. 22. (Late o this month, so the doctor will probably say Nov. 15 or so).

Nov 14th here but I doubt I'll make it that far, both my other babies were early by 2-3 weeks

Littlesteph we have the same due date :) they may change mine too tho as last month I had a 32 day cycle and oved late this month!

might end up changing and we'll both still have the same due date lol

Nov 21st here, from my calculation. My dd is nov 25th! X

11th here, really hoping it's not though as that's our daughter's Birthday! :wacko:

13th Nov but I think I may get put back a bit as I was having 30-33 day cycles

November 24th, same as Eskimo! (Used the nhs calculator, but not totally sure as we had kinda given up and I wasn't tracking at all).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->